3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

othello

May 30, 2017
So...anybody know any cheats?
There's no real need to use cheats here. If you're in a hurry just use my walkthrough (p.40) or simply try as long as you get the desired results. Some of the choices are marked by the dev so it'll be rather easy to choose the 'right' alternative. Besides the dialogues make it rather easy to follow a certain path for the MC.

Reactions: Salamatama

Salamatama

Sep 16, 2017
There's no real need to use cheats here. If you're in a hurry just use my walkthrough (p.40) or simply try as long as you get the desired results. Some of the choices are marked by the dev so it'll be rather easy to choose the 'right' alternative. Besides the dialogues make it rather easy to follow a certain path for the MC.
Thanks!

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Any idea when the next update is coming? There is a post on the patreon site for a new version cycle from the 19th this month.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Now that v.1.10 about to be released, why hasn't the OP been updated with 1.09 which has been lingering in the forum for a couple of weeks?!

Just an observation

Could you please fix it?

Reactions: goditseb

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
I am still to nooby to post a link, so instead i give you a few characters, you have to add something in front of them

#!QOYx2b5b!xZqEkZwOSO_KbZIeMWQmHMTNCt8lqRvpXw5r4A1c3I4

i am very disappointed of him because of the lack of content, so this is probably the last i can provide

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I am still to nooby to post a link, so instead i give you a few characters, you have to add something in front of them

#!QOYx2b5b!xZqEkZwOSO_KbZIeMWQmHMTNCt8lqRvpXw5r4A1c3I4

i am very disappointed of him because of the lack of content, so this is probably the last i can provide
Thanx Man :)

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I dont see anything for Mac, Linux or Android. Only thing is windows

kinghell

Jul 24, 2017
Can someone post a few save files please? I had an old save and now its throwing a lot of errors..guess need to play again..:(

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes