3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
anyone tried yet? 1.08-1.09 was a kinda weak update. if its same, better to wait a bunch of months to play again.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
anyone tried yet? 1.08-1.09 was a kinda weak update. if its same, better to wait a bunch of months to play again.
1.10 is even weaker. He releases updates quickly, but frankly they have so little content that even taking 1.08-1.10 all together as one update it would still be light on content.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
1.10 is even weaker. He releases updates quickly, but frankly they have so little content that even taking 1.08-1.10 all together as one update it would still be light on content.
If they are weekly updates, then you really need to take 4 of them together to get the usual monthly content updates from other devs.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I don't think the amount of content has changed much since he hit 1.0, and he's releasing with decent regularity. I'm not a VN kinda guy, I like more interactivity than that, but the content isn't bad imo.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
If they are weekly updates, then you really need to take 4 of them together to get the usual monthly content updates from other devs.
I'm not sure that is true. This last update had pretty much zero content for both the blackmail and purity routes.

othello

May 30, 2017
I am still to nooby to post a link, so instead i give you a few characters, you have to add something in front of them

#!QOYx2b5b!xZqEkZwOSO_KbZIeMWQmHMTNCt8lqRvpXw5r4A1c3I4

i am very disappointed of him because of the lack of content, so this is probably the last i can provide
Nice to see you here on f95. Before discussing that topic over and over again I would like to ask people who complain about too less content what they really expect how much a dev will be able to deliver in one week.

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I knew a few people that were patrons to this and they all seem to have given up.

Too many updates with little to no content.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
I knew a few people that were patrons to this and they all seem to have given up.

Too many updates with little to no content.
I had a 10$ pledge for 2 months (July + August) for this game. And yep i gave up for this exact reason.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I'm playing the corruption route and enjoy this game. The only thing I can complain (a little) about is that nobody mentioned her new tongue piercing. I wanted to see Brian having another fit. :D Mr. Wright said noting either. At least the fat bastard should have made a remark when Katie sucked his dick.

I'm not sure that is true. This last update had pretty much zero content for both the blackmail and purity routes.
I agree that the blackmail route could be a bit more fleshed out. The purity route however is actually so far from the main focus of this game that I wonder why it is even included and I believe not many players will even try it in the first place.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
1.10 version is a good update for the corrupt path, with two sex scenes.
The new plot in Vegas will be really good I think, at least for the corrupt path (again), I think when Katie will come back from this trip she'll be very different (maybe surgery I hope)

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
1.10 version is a good update for the corrupt path, with two sex scenes.
The new plot in Vegas will be really good I think, at least for the corrupt path (again), I think when Katie will come back from this trip she'll be very different (maybe surgery I hope)
Yes, surgery seems to be incoming since Mr. Wright mentioned that he would like Katie to have a bigger ass and they should do something about it.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
he wont be able to make surgery make sense with out timeskips and I hope he wont do that.
I don't feel it has anything to do with corruption. She's a medical student she should be smarter than that.

wow yeah 1.10 was so short.

Last edited:

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Well Katie is smart but it's a corruption game so the plot is to show a good/brillant/nice person becoming a bitch/slut/cumdump.
Surgery is a "canon" element (it shows the evolution in the girl mind) but it's not an obligation !! Tanned skin, makeup, hair color, piercing, surgery, addiction (sex/drug/alcohol), mind break, etc etc they are all part of a corruption story and the dev can pick some to make his game (or he can take all of them too).
I wait to see how Katie will be when she returns from this trip because I think this will be very interesting and it could be a new "arc" in Katie's story.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Well Katie is smart but it's a corruption game so the plot is to show a good/brillant/nice person becoming a bitch/slut/cumdump.
Surgery is a "canon" element (it shows the evolution in the girl mind) but it's not an obligation !! Tanned skin, makeup, hair color, piercing, surgery, addiction (sex/drug/alcohol), mind break, etc etc they are all part of a corruption story and the dev can pick some to make his game (or he can take all of them too).
I wait to see how Katie will be when she returns from this trip because I think this will be very interesting and it could be a new "arc" in Katie's story.

tanned skin is something i've only ever seen in japanese content. Surgery is something I've almost never seen either. It's very rare. mostly because people don't like it.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Tanned is for Japanese, well yes and no.
Japanese doujinka creates it but now many others authors in the world keep this element.
For surgery well, you have many comics/doujin/games, for example Abyss the game (it's a bad game but it's not the point) or Hannah's corruption by the creator of Katie's corruption.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Surgery is present in most transformation/bimbofication western stories, while japanese corruption/ntr rarely use it. Katie's is a mixed bag of both genres.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
And from the Patreon page:

Main fetishes in my comics and games:
Corruption
Body modification: Breast and buttocks augmentation, tattoos, hair change, piercings
Netorare
Cheating
Impregnation
Incest (to a lesser degree, will be included as an option in games but not comics)
Girls being huge sluts!

Reactions: othello

othello

May 30, 2017
tanned skin is something i've only ever seen in japanese content. Surgery is something I've almost never seen either. It's very rare. mostly because people don't like it.
There are several comics/games that include changes in the appearance of the characters. Mostly this is done by either magic or potions, rarely by surgery, and results in enormous breast and/or butt sizes along with small waistlines. However, the changes 3diddly made in the Hannah comic were rather subtle and the MC's appearance didn't change beyond anything natural.
When I read the comments of his patrons it seems though that many of them prefer more drastic changes but so far the dev didn't follow them, I hope he won't do it in the future.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes