3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
At the moment just reduce it. TP won't go down to 5, the text just tells you, you can't go down and you're still at 6 TP. When you go up, you're currently off the blackmail route, Let's see how the dev manages this problem.
This was something I didn't understand, as TFP just kept going down, even though I wanted to stay on the blackmail route. From an earlier comment, I now understand that I need to have the initial hair dye removed in order to "commit" to the blackmail route. After that, TFP won't drop below 6, I guess.

Reactions: othello

othello

May 30, 2017
This was something I didn't understand, as TFP just kept going down, even though I wanted to stay on the blackmail route. From an earlier comment, I now understand that I need to have the initial hair dye removed in order to "commit" to the blackmail route. After that, TFP won't drop below 6, I guess.
Just checked this again: you may only go blonde when you let Katie take Wright's seed and degrade down to 5 TP. At the next decision 'stay true/degrade' you may go up to 6 TP again when you chose 'feel sad' before but Katie won't fuck Jacob. Also this gives you an error message while having dinner at home with Wright and Katie won't fuck him, too. At the next decision point there is no other choice than stay true. However you are told you can't get up to 6 TP (though you already have them) and the programming gives you 5 TP now instead. You are right then to say you have Katie let remove her hair dye to put her on the blackmail path. Going blonde either leads to nothing or to the corruption path.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I'm new here so this may be a long post. It was a few weeks back that I got into playing this game, around v1.07 or1.08. I don't normally play computer games but I'd read the whole of Hannah's Corruption, including the alternate endings, so I was intrigued.
I have to say I'm completely happy with the "little & often" approach to updates, the quality of the renders plus animations & the characterisations. Best of all it's free & that's a big deal to the likes of me. What could possibly go wrong?
Well, I was enjoying the latest update on the blackmail path, when suddenly a threat loomed contained in the words of protagonist Mr. Wright. He mentioned that he would have to do something to get Katie a bigger backside. Now here's a man who's just been presented with the vision of a perfect arse on his company's jet, (check the images if you don't believe me), with no-one else in sight to spoil his fun. It beggars belief to think that he would want to change Katie's proportions, breasts or bottom.
Don't get me wrong I think her tattoos are nice, along with the belly & tongue piercings but aarrgh, yukk, are we talking implants here? So, I read the threads on this site & along with some totally unnecessary body building, (as opposed to fitness training.... both of which I dabbled in when I had my health), it seems that we could be embarking on a hideous route.
One of the reasons I prefer the blackmail path is the fact that there are only two hair colours for our heroine, as opposed to three in the slut route, which I've also played. I like Katie just the way she is. I deplored the way Hannah was altered to the extent that she was hardly recognisable. That breast enlargement was just too much.
I just don't want Katie turned into a bride of Frankenstein. It makes me wonder whether it would be possible to reserve the cosmetic surgery and/or 6-pack for the slut path, if it has to happen at all. It would be great if the "girl next door" could be allowed to continue as a girl next door.
O.K., you may be thinking, why relay all this, just become a patron & try to influence events at source.....to which I say, to quote the Big Bopper, "but I ain't got no money honey". You see I live under a regime of austerity, (7 years & counting), with my income frozen as the cost of living goes through the roof. It's not an excuse, just a fact.
On the other hand, I see that the Dev visits here & I hope he may read this, which can be summed up as I love the game but too many, or too drastic physical changes could ruin it.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I'm new here so this may be a long post. It was a few weeks back that I got into playing this game, around v1.07 or1.08. I don't normally play computer games but I'd read the whole of Hannah's Corruption, including the alternate endings, so I was intrigued.
I have to say I'm completely happy with the "little & often" approach to updates, the quality of the renders plus animations & the characterisations. Best of all it's free & that's a big deal to the likes of me. What could possibly go wrong?
Well, I was enjoying the latest update on the blackmail path, when suddenly a threat loomed contained in the words of protagonist Mr. Wright. He mentioned that he would have to do something to get Katie a bigger backside. Now here's a man who's just been presented with the vision of a perfect arse on his company's jet, (check the images if you don't believe me), with no-one else in sight to spoil his fun. It beggars belief to think that he would want to change Katie's proportions, breasts or bottom.
Don't get me wrong I think her tattoos are nice, along with the belly & tongue piercings but aarrgh, yukk, are we talking implants here? So, I read the threads on this site & along with some totally unnecessary body building, (as opposed to fitness training.... both of which I dabbled in when I had my health), it seems that we could be embarking on a hideous route.
One of the reasons I prefer the blackmail path is the fact that there are only two hair colours for our heroine, as opposed to three in the slut route, which I've also played. I like Katie just the way she is. I deplored the way Hannah was altered to the extent that she was hardly recognisable. That breast enlargement was just too much.
I just don't want Katie turned into a bride of Frankenstein. It makes me wonder whether it would be possible to reserve the cosmetic surgery and/or 6-pack for the slut path, if it has to happen at all. It would be great if the "girl next door" could be allowed to continue as a girl next door.
O.K., you may be thinking, why relay all this, just become a patron & try to influence events at source.....to which I say, to quote the Big Bopper, "but I ain't got no money honey". You see I live under a regime of austerity, (7 years & counting), with my income frozen as the cost of living goes through the roof. It's not an excuse, just a fact.
On the other hand, I see that the Dev visits here & I hope he may read this, which can be summed up as I love the game but too many, or too drastic physical changes could ruin it.
You might be crying in the wind on the point of body modification through surgery. I'm like you, I like Katie how she looks now and I even preferred Hannah before all the changes but I think 3Diddley is into the whole "augmentation" thing so it will probably go down that path. The saving grace, I think, is that he seemed quite annoyed at the reaction to the end of HC so he might possibly limit the augmentation to only two of the paths (I can't see a reasonable argument for adding it to the pure path) just to head off some of the complaining. I was a patron, joined when it was just for Hannah, but left since my likes seem out of sync with most of the other patrons (they seem into really extreme stuff as witnessed by the alternate ending that was voted).
Anyway, welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I'm curious... What was the general bad reaction to HC's original ending? I enjoyed that comic. Nothing out of this world, but decent overall, at least.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I'm curious... What was the general bad reaction to HC's original ending? I enjoyed that comic. Nothing out of this world, but decent overall, at least.
Alot of people didn't like that it was basically left hanging with no real conclusion to the story. That and the "lost footage" in the last chapter indicated that this wasn't a corruption at all, it was simply Hannah being blackmailed into everything which didn't really fit with the title. Some of us also wanted some form of resolution where Orlov got the appropriate punishment (whatever that might have been) but most ridiculed the idea and just wanted to see Hannah bimbofied.
My own issues with it was that I didn't think it rang true in the way either Mark or Hannah reacted to stuff and even why would Orlov bother actually marrying her at the end, didn't make any logical sense. So all in all I think most weren't happy at how it ended which might have also given rise to KC since there is more option to have the story like the reader wants it than just in a static book.

Reactions: othello and thedude

othello

May 30, 2017
A lot is said by dbp5ca in the last post. Besides it wasn't corruption but blackmailing and violence what changed Hannah into a mean slut, I think the reason behind all this critizism was that the dev announced some reality in his comic. There was little to nothing to explain e.g. what Hannah's reasons were to accept a divorce or what made her believe Orlov wanted her as a partner and smart woman at his side, Hannah must have known -after all he did to her- that he only wanted a slutty, submissive and fuckable trophy wife. Myself I was really angry how the comic ended and only the dialogue between Katie and Hannah on the purity path here in KC gave me some explanations for what I read in HC. Maybe you can write a credible corruption story only from the POV of the person who is corrupted as it is done here in KC.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca and thedude

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
You might be crying in the wind on the point of body modification through surgery. I'm like you, I like Katie how she looks now and I even preferred Hannah before all the changes but I think 3Diddley is into the whole "augmentation" thing so it will probably go down that path. The saving grace, I think, is that he seemed quite annoyed at the reaction to the end of HC so he might possibly limit the augmentation to only two of the paths (I can't see a reasonable argument for adding it to the pure path) just to head off some of the complaining. I was a patron, joined when it was just for Hannah, but left since my likes seem out of sync with most of the other patrons (they seem into really extreme stuff as witnessed by the alternate ending that was voted).
Anyway, welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here.
Thanks dbp5ca Glad to hear there are people who think Jekyll & Hyde Katie is a step too far.

Reactions: dbp5ca

nebu

Jul 28, 2017
sorry guys, too lazy to search through near 50 pages of thread to find if it has been asked/answered yet, but how the f... do you get on the blackmail route? Had no trouble finding the complete corruption route, but maybe i'm just too twisted... ( or maybe too simple minded for that matter ;) )

othello

May 30, 2017
sorry guys, too lazy to search through near 50 pages of thread to find if it has been asked/answered yet, but how the f... do you get on the blackmail route? Had no trouble finding the complete corruption route, but maybe i'm just too twisted... ( or maybe too simple minded for that matter ;) )
No problem. After taking Wright's seed, stay true to Brian - this means you go up to 7TP - then do all the bad things and at the next decision point 'degrade' to 6TP. You can't go further down at the moment but at 6TP you can choose 'blackmail'. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

nebu

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks a bunch, somehow I didn't get that to work before. I honestly have to say, I find the animations in the blackmail route way hotter, who would've thought...

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
No problem. After taking Wright's seed, stay true to Brian - this means you go up to 7TP - then do all the bad things and at the next decision point 'degrade' to 6TP. You can't go further down at the moment but at 6TP you can choose 'blackmail'. Hope this helps.
I 'm trying to do the blackmail path but it seems broken or badly implemented to me.

I went through it a couple of times and your relationship points need to be at 7 minimum to be blackmailed into pole dancing and the sex in the toilet (and the sex with dad in the motel when you have incest enabled) but you will then go automatically back to 8 since all you can do is refuse stuff after that. And when Vegas comes up it ends since purity is not implemented yet.

If you don't refuse Wright the morning after the blackmail sex (you should be able to refuse here since he is not blackmailing) you can go further on the date with Brandon and you can degrade the relationship to 6 but then you are not blackmailed anymore to pole dance and sex in the bathroom. You accept reluctantly.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I 'm trying to do the blackmail path but it seems broken or badly implemented to me.

I went through it a couple of times and your relationship points need to be at 7 minimum to be blackmailed into pole dancing and the sex in the toilet (and the sex with dad in the motel when you have incest enabled) but you will then go automatically back to 8 since all you can do is refuse stuff after that. And when Vegas comes up it ends since purity is not implemented yet.

If you don't refuse Wright the morning after the blackmail sex (you should be able to refuse here since he is not blackmailing) you can go further on the date with Brandon and you can degrade the relationship to 6 but then you are not blackmailed anymore to pole dance and sex in the bathroom. You accept reluctantly.
Yes, it seems that Katie's behaviour on the blackmail path is inconsistent. I've tried to have her being blackmailed into both pole dancing & sex in the restroom, as opposed to accepting the dance routine willingly under the influence of drink & then having sex but it just won't happen. Still, I suppose very few people are totally predictable

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes