3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

othello

May 30, 2017
Referring to Amanda's post: Yeah, there are some variations in the dialogues as I wrote, maybe I can go through it later again. Wright's question about Katie's kinks and her answer might prepare for some BDSM in later versions. I'm not the one who's urgently looking for that kind of stuff but surely it will drag Katie further into corruption. Let's see what this Candy has to offer in the stripclub next.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Actually what i read from 3Diddly's posts at patreon is that she acts different at V 1.07 if she takes drugs. I don't know if it is true as i didn't have time to play the last 3 updates yet.

I guess at the future she'll accept to do harder stuff if drugged, it seems 3Diddly will include BDSM soon.
So far it's only been changes to dialogue. There will be more drug related scenes later. As for those of you complaining about the updates being short, ask the uploader to post the patch notes too :) 1.08 is longer than other updates. The quantity of updates for any particular path is tailored to the tastes of my patrons, so if you think there's not enough for your path that you're playing at any particular time, that's probably true. If you really want to get the full experience, I suggest you play all routes.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
@3Diddlyf95zone Thank you for the info. 1.07 to 1.08 was my first update. I think I got to exited while waiting for it. Love the story and really want to know how it progresses.

othello

May 30, 2017
Just one question: in the pictures folder I can see Katie with her dark hair wearing a white spaghetti top along with light blue hot pants. I didn't get to any scene where she wears this outfit. Can anyone tell me? Is it already in?

othello

May 30, 2017
seems like a linear VN. :(
You might want to read the comments of the dev 3diddly either here or on his site. The game is split up into 3 branches with several sidepaths by now and you may experience a lot of variations in text and progress when you play it several times. As far as linear the dev tries to find a way you may change between those paths and you may have an ending you prefer.

Zaba88

Aug 8, 2017
Hey folks, can you please help with the walkthrough, I cant get more than 5 points on my way from the "first drinking" scene Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 13.51.36.png to the "what exactly" one Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 13.51.51.png ?? What do I miss or is it a norm?)

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Hey folks, can you please help with the walkthrough, I cant get more than 5 points on my way from the "first drinking" scene View attachment 18361 to the "what exactly" one View attachment 18362 ?? What do I miss or is it a norm?)
I have 5 TFP (like you) but 7 manipulation points and 2 drug point at that time, then you get a third option for the conversation. Just quick-save the game before making a decision and keep an eye on the manipulation points. They usually register as soon as you select your answer. Reload savegame if necessary.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Hey folks, can you please help with the walkthrough, I cant get more than 5 points on my way from the "first drinking" scene View attachment 18361 to the "what exactly" one View attachment 18362 ?? What do I miss or is it a norm?)
1. Drink
2. Argue (with father)
Agree to visit the rock concert
3. Agree with Hannah (about Jacob)
4. Accept bet
5. Go with Jacob
6. 'I'm Brandon's bitch'
Drink (2)
7. Accept reluctantly

othello

May 30, 2017
If on the full corruption path the last choice in version 1.08 is stay true or degrade, at this point you should have reached 4 true feelings points, 4 drug points and 7 bad points. Follow the advice of Caligula and Critter and you'll get to that point sooner or later.

Last edited:

lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
its a good game. decent story writing, if your looking for a corruption and ntr game. give it a try.
i would suggest to disable incest part tho. its so out of place in whole game.

Reactions: othello

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Is there a walkthrough?
I have not seen one myself, I can not say if there is one or not, but best to use either quick save, or save at every choice to see what your choice does to your character.

othello

May 30, 2017
I have not seen one myself, I can not say if there is one or not, but best to use either quick save, or save at every choice to see what your choice does to your character.
You don't need to do that, each decision is saved automatically (A) and you may load it again when you're not satisfied with the results.

Last edited:

othello

May 30, 2017
It's the only way to play this game
Sorry, I don't think you'll need that. The minimum of tf points is 3, when it's down to 0 Katie will feel to break up with her fiancé (and become a whore or whatever). Manipulation is represented by drug points, you may reach 4 in this version 1.08, maybe you need to load several times to get the 'right' answer as I described in my previous post, however that's not so hard to do. By changing MP and/or TF you won't get more pics or changes of text unless you continue adding your own renders and text as well as do the programming for it. I prefer to wait for the next version and then enjoy the progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thickgravy49

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
Just tried it, this is bullshit. Seriously in the small time that this game has it's already broken his core premise. The feeling of corrupting someone is non-existent, the game as where it stands feels more like a visual novel than anything, and you either go with the right choices (which are setup by the dev) or you get game over. Fucking great -.-
yep i totally agree and why is she feeling stressed out? she is having sex and relaxing maybe need to the things that lowers her stress for the blackmail angle i don't understand it for the full corruption run that i am doing

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes