3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

othello

May 30, 2017
Can someone sugges similar games where girls become complete sluts in the end
Good Girl gone bad. This is still unfiníshed but similar to 'Katie'. You have a lot of choices into which direction the character will develop. So far there are more than 10 other characters that have an influence depending on your choices. No 3d renders but unique drawings as well as a lot of dialogues. Have fun

Last edited:

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
From the version 1.08 onwards, players will be stuck at corruption route once their relationship points are 6 or lower. So, no more going between corruption and blackmail routes, this will prevent the problems like hair color changes.

So, if you want to play in blackmail route, don't allow your RP to go down to 6.

May 4, 2017
From the version 1.08 onwards, players will be stuck at corruption route once their relationship points are 6 or lower. So, no more going between corruption and blackmail routes, this will prevent the problems like hair color changes.

So, if you want to play in blackmail route, don't allow your RP to go down to 6.
Do you have v1.08?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
Can someone sugges similar games where girls become complete sluts in the end
thats the main trope for the most games in this forum :)
you can start with prinzess trainer and witchtrainer from akabur, and you can look for the QSP games in the gamessection, most of the russion ones with a female actor use this as a main storydevelopment
i like it should be updatet to version 8 in the next weeks/days

Reactions: BurningSun

othello

May 30, 2017
thats the main trope for the most games in this forum :)
you can start with prinzess trainer and witchtrainer from akabur, and you can look for the QSP games in the gamessection, most of the russion ones with a female actor use this as a main storydevelopment
i like it should be updatet to version 8 in the next weeks/days
Yes, however many of the games develop the plot in a rather linear way. You can't avoid the girls become cheating sluts in the end. You may play Katie by chosing yourself what she will become in the end, what is even possible in GGGB and that is a significant difference. In most of the games the MCs are presented with different clothes which will be more and more revealing but that's all. There isn't any change in hair colour and cut or any physical development.

Last edited:

othello

May 30, 2017

Unfortunately the corruption now goes linear, maybe there are some side steps with the drugs.

Last edited:

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Unfortunately the corruption now goes linear, maybe there are some side steps with the drugs.
Most probably, 3Diddly will make different corruption levels, so playing with 5 TFP would not be the same as playing fully corrupted. By the way, when you reach 0 TFP, you'll break with Brian, but if i keep Katie at 2-3 TFP, she won't. So there are still plenty of opprtunities to make a non-linear corruption route, even without the drugs.

By the way, 3Diddly says making the player stuck to the route is a temporary solution. As it has been a few weeks since he made the post, i think i can share it here ;

"I've made a change to the point system. If you are on the manipulation route, your TFP will be capped at 6. This means that if you pick to degrade your TFP at 6 points it will display a message and bring you back to 6 TFP. Simlarly, if you're on the corruption route, you can no longer bring your TFP above 6 points. From the standpoint of a new game, after the player chooses to dye Katie's hair blonde vs removing the dye, the player is locked into their path (manipulation/corruption) for now. Later on in the story, I'll develop a way to change how the lock-in works, allowing the player to change paths again. "

othello

May 30, 2017
Most probably, 3Diddly will make different corruption levels, so playing with 5 TFP would not be the same as playing fully corrupted. By the way, when you reach 0 TFP, you'll break with Brian, but if i keep Katie at 2-3 TFP, she won't. So there are still plenty of opprtunities to make a non-linear corruption route, even without the drugs.

By the way, 3Diddly says making the player stuck to the route is a temporary solution. As it has been a few weeks since he made the post, i think i can share it here ;

"I've made a change to the point system. If you are on the manipulation route, your TFP will be capped at 6. This means that if you pick to degrade your TFP at 6 points it will display a message and bring you back to 6 TFP. Simlarly, if you're on the corruption route, you can no longer bring your TFP above 6 points. From the standpoint of a new game, after the player chooses to dye Katie's hair blonde vs removing the dye, the player is locked into their path (manipulation/corruption) for now. Later on in the story, I'll develop a way to change how the lock-in works, allowing the player to change paths again. "
This is the basic problem of branching. If the MC undergoes prominent changes of appearance the dev will have to stick to them for the next steps unless he doesn't let the MC remove them. When you let the secondary characters change, like Hannah when she meets Katie after her wedding, this is easier because SCs play minor roles in the game. It is very interesting to see how 3diddly did the renders for Hannah in the 'rock concert' scene when he nearly hides Hannah has gone through a breast augmentation. Let's see how the dev will manage to solve this problem.

Last edited:

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Version 1.08

PC:

MAC:

Android:
Finally! You are a hero!

Just one question. Is the story progression always this short? I only played V1.07 so this is my first update for the game.

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
Finally! You are a hero!

Just one question. Is the story progression always this short? I only played V1.07 so this is my first update for the game.
I can't try this one yet as I am currently at work, but the 1.07 update was quite short as well.

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
Finally! You are a hero!

The updates are generally short. However the dev puts them out relatively fast so it evens out.

Its a good idea to wait a bit for a few updates to stack up ;)

Reactions: OkanSeven
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes