3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

T800

Jun 1, 2017
Great game. I love it.

Just one question: Where are the save games storaged?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All RenPy saves stored in game/saves, AND also in Users/your username/AppData/Roaming/RenPy.

Or in same directory like this, if that's Windows XP.

Personally i make sure i deleted not only saves, but also folder where they stored. I had some glitches when i haven't done that in the case with Seeds of Chaos.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

othello

May 30, 2017
You are ignoring the stated fact that Orlov threatens multiple times to kill Mark or Hannah's child if she doesn't go along with his way of doing things. Honestly it is actually very honourable for Hannah to drive Mark away to protect him, I don't see it as rationalizing her actions at all. She is in a no-win situation and the only thing she can do is try to save others. It was shown a few times that Hannah believed if she tried to run then Orlov would have hunted them down and killed them. By doing what she did she "saved" Mark at the expense of her own happiness and life.
I agree with you except that Orlov could kill the baby. This is a bluff: provided Orlov says the truth he wants the child as his heir and successor and he'd never kill it. You could argue he could have children by so many women, however he doesn't want a child by any of these sluts but by a smart and beautiful woman like Hannah.
I must admit that Hannah is stuck in a tragic situation, either leave behind the man she loves to live with her child and her tormentor or leave her child to stay with Mark scared Orlov would hunt them down one day. Let's see if the dev has any idea how Hannah could turn down Orlov and save her child.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This update was disappointingly short given the time it took from the last update. Still, they are bring released quite frequently, so maybe I shouldn't complain. Maybe I should skip every second update to get more new stuff at once.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
:O look like an old game and i just discover it today...

(well, not that old but still months..)

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Corruption is right. For blackmail: go as corruption until Katie is being fucked by Orlov at the office. Then stay true, you're on the blackmail path. Try to keep your level at 6-8 points now.
Thank you. I will give it a try today!

othello

May 30, 2017
This update was disappointingly short given the time it took from the last update. Still, they are bring released quite frequently, so maybe I shouldn't complain. Maybe I should skip every second update to get more new stuff at once.
As far as I understood the next update 0.18 might be available early in September, the sneak peak was released yesterday. 3diddly says it will contain content for all three paths of his story and will be larger than usual. I'm not sure I'd favour an update once a month, so I don't complain here, there is some variety in the storyline and at least the slut path contains some branches now. Unfortunately several patrons voted for an inclusion of incest and beastiality into the main story, both don't have an influence on the progress of the story. Could be better to have more content for Katie's corruption instead.

Last edited:

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Corruption is right. For blackmail: go as corruption until Katie is being fucked by Orlov at the office. Then stay true, you're on the blackmail path. Try to keep your level at 6-8 points now.
Did you mean Mr.Wright? I didn't have a sex scene with Orlov at the office.

othello

May 30, 2017
One more question. Is it the BJ scene with the boss?
No, not yet. I'll try again:
Wright/Office 6 true points and 7 bad points - Take his seed
Vera - accept
Stay true (up to 7TP)
refuse - (Brian fucks her from behind)
argue
Scene with Jacob - stay silent
accept bet
Scene with the drug dealers - We could ... Blackmail Ass fuck
Be sure to have two drug points here.

Hope I didn't forget anything. I won't go any further here because I don't know what consequences the next updates will show up. If you play your cards right Brandon will blackmail for a second time, simply try it out a few times.

othello

May 30, 2017
Does she not always go blonde? :eek:
If you play it the way described in my previous post, she doesn't. When you degrade down to 5 she'll go blonde, when you collect only bad points now you're on the slut path and she'll turn to a redhead before the scene at the stripclub.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
If you play it the way described in my previous post, she doesn't. When you degrade down to 5 she'll go blonde, when you collect only bad points now you're on the slut path and she'll turn to a redhead before the scene at the stripclub.
I don't think that is right. Even on the purity path she goes blonde for a few days before changing back to dark hair.

othello

May 30, 2017
I don't think that is right. Even on the purity path she goes blonde for a few days before changing back to dark hair.
It's right what you say. I thought you meant the scene where she visits the salon with Hannah and not with Vera.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes