3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Does any one have the console variables? The ones listed here do not work! And I keep getting pretty much the same results when i play it

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Does any one have the console variables? The ones listed here do not work! And I keep getting pretty much the same results when i play it
are you capitalizing the first letter? they work just fine for me

othello

May 30, 2017
Why do you want to manipulate the game? When you think, you missed a scene simply watch the renders in the game folder. Gameplay here is easy, there are three main paths: pure corruption, blackmail, purity. For the first one maximize your bad points as far as you can, second is keep your level between 6 and 8, third is keep low (no sex scenes then). There are a few minor variations in the dialogues depending on the points you have. Each page where you have to make a decision is automatically saved (A), load it again once you are not satified with the results. Repeat the game a few times and I'm sure you won't miss anything. Should there be some specific questions I'd be glad to anwer them here.

Last edited:
Reactions: critter

MaxPain

Apr 25, 2017
I don't know if the author read this forum anymore but, in one of his creations, he should explore another way which could be labelled "wicked". All the girls depicted are somewhat smart and may react differently from "purity".
For example, at some point Katie could snap from being harrassed by her father/Mr Wright or by learning Brian cheated on her...
At this point, Katie would live to make everyone pay : Her father, Wright, Brian, Vera, Orlov... etc... and start using sex to manipulate and destroy everyone around her prompting, for example, Brandon to kill her father and planning the subsequent demise of the others.

It would change from the ever passive girl who allways say : "but I love Brian"...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I would love to see someone take that road.

So many games about women being dominated/corrupted/used and abused but very few about women getting their revenge.

I would love to see a character manipulate things to get rid of the people that pissed her off and abused her.

Reactions: dbp5ca

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
are you capitalizing the first letter? they work just fine for me
Tried that, didn't work.

Why do you want to manipulate the game?
To each to their own. If people want to manipulate the game, they are free too. The corruption level of my game keeps going to - direction no matter what I choose, hence wanted to bring it back up. But, seems like the cheats are not working for some reason either, soooo that leaves me to believe I may be experiencing a bug or something that is making my game go weird.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I don't know if the author read this forum anymore but, in one of his creations, he should explore another way which could be labelled "wicked". All the girls depicted are somewhat smart and may react differently from "purity".
For example, at some point Katie could snap from being harrassed by her father/Mr Wright or by learning Brian cheated on her...
At this point, Katie would live to make everyone pay : Her father, Wright, Brian, Vera, Orlov... etc... and start using sex to manipulate and destroy everyone around her prompting, for example, Brandon to kill her father and planning the subsequent demise of the others.

It would change from the ever passive girl who allways say : "but I love Brian"...
The purity route is about Katie taking control of her situation. However, I will probably never create a female character that is "dominant", especially sexually. Sorry to those of you who might have been looking forward to something like this.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The purity route is about Katie taking control of her situation. However, I will probably never create a female character that is "dominant", especially sexually. Sorry to those of you who might have been looking forward to something like this.
And that is how you view things and that is fine I think we still will like your games. though be careful in some circles this view could be bad for you :) but I would hope here it would not matter.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Guys, it's just a sexual fetish in a sex game... Don't take things too literally. It doesn't mean that people would do something like that in real life...

It would be really unusual in a corruption game to see the female MC being the strong and dominate character. It's called Katie's Corruption for a reason. It isn't Katie's Revenge.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It's not really a view of life or anything... I just can't make content I don't enjoy or find appealing.
I understand and i support you. you make what you want and I will tell you to run with what makes you happy! I was only saying that even this idea (that it's what you find appealing) that some will come at you and be up in your face about. here I doubt they would do that but some places you speak your opinion and you get statements of do more research, do this and go to hell etc. You keep on doing what it is you do, if I ever ask for something to be changed it's either because I think it would be good for the game or to fix an error or glitch I found but I will always ask never demand it to be changed :)

@thedude it's not unusual if you were seeing a corruption game where the mc is male and being corrupted. but your are correct in hentai it is usually the females that get corrupted.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
We weren't asking him to change direction of the game, we were talking about a different game.

People, so defensive.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
We weren't asking him to change direction of the game, we were talking about a different game.

People, so defensive.
though you were not asking him to change this game, but it was worded in such a way as to say people would have liked this game better if it had this and this and this. Yes you make it to be a new game and he responded to it as if you're talking about about this game specifically as well as stating his preference for how he writes his games.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
though you were not asking him to change this game, but it was worded in such a way as to say people would have liked this game better if it had this and this and this. Yes you make it to be a new game and he responded to it as if you're talking about about this game specifically as well as stating his preference for how he writes his games.
How did you get that from me saying i'd love to see someone do something like that?

I would love to see someone take that road.
I didn't even say i'd like him to do it just that i'd like a game with that.

If it was a different game, then it shouldn't be here.

People, wrong thread.
We weren't talking about another specific game, if you're going to join in a conversation at least catch up on all of it rather than butt in on one point while shooting way off the mark.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
How did you get that from me saying i'd love to see someone do something like that?

I didn't even say i'd like him to do it just that i'd like a game with that.
because you were talking in this thread about this game. I also did not dispute how you said it, I just said it can be read as such depending on your view point. I to think what you suggest is interesting but it isn't something for this creator, nor this game :)

othello

May 30, 2017
Guys, it's just a sexual fetish in a sex game... Don't take things too literally. It doesn't mean that people would do something like that in real life...

It would be really unusual in a corruption game to see the female MC being the strong and dominate character. It's called Katie's Corruption for a reason. It isn't Katie's Revenge.
First of all the plot of a novel develops in the author's brains what of course is his reality. Even if you may be able to corrupt a smart girl's behavior you can't fully control her mind, she'll always remember what she once was, a smart and decent person. You are right that this novel is titled 'corruption' and not 'revenge' but it may well be that Katie and Hannah use their intelligence to get rid of their tormentors - you may call this dominant or not. Into which direction 3diddly develops his stories is his turn and I like them as long as they are kind of realistic.

Last edited:

MaxPain

Apr 25, 2017
Ok. Thanks for the answer.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I'm a bit confused about the MEGA link you posted, it simply contains the .img files of version 1.06. The complete update has been here for more than a week now.
It isn't supposed to contain anything else (that's what the CG stands for). You are right though, it doesn't make much sense here, because the images aren't encrypted and everyone who wants to look at them, can just do so in the game folder.
But many games only contain encrypted images, so most threads offer a separate download for the decrypted images, which is actually a very nice service for everyone who wants to look at the pictures outside of the game.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes