3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I've made some noise on that thread as well, most of the people there have deleted their pledges but there are still some that don't see the error of their ways, however back when they were releasing every 2-3 months they were releasing good quality content and their highest price tier is 15$, whereas 3D's content has one of the lowest content quality out there and he still has a 30$ tier and a 50$ one I believe. It is not worth it.
Seriously, lay off the guy. He's putting out a game many of us enjoy. The fact that you aren't willing to pay X amount for his game and griping on a pirate site is really constructive.

ken ko

May 14, 2017
I've made some noise on that thread as well, most of the people there have deleted their pledges but there are still some that don't see the error of their ways, however back when they were releasing every 2-3 months they were releasing good quality content and their highest price tier is 15$, whereas 3D's content has one of the lowest content quality out there and he still has a 30$ tier and a 50$ one I believe. It is not worth it.
Hey Man, I understand your opinion but go after Impure, P and P, Slonque, maybe Gumdrop and many like them but not 3diddly. 3diddly hasn't scam his follower, milk his patreon donor, or blueball his fellow donor. The creator hasn't done anything wrong. Plus Every update are pretty solid with content and people enjoy what he is producing. It is not his fault, the system in place is rig.

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
There is no way possible to rob someone if you give them a choice and they take it, he thinks he a needed evil he just whiny. You honestly think if nobody buy a Porsche at 250k they will turn around and give it away. Do wish MODs would ban these guys it can cause the makers to quit making games.

Reactions: TyronTheButcher
May 4, 2017
LOL.
Do you honestly believe that without you stating your opinion that the people who were capable enough to chose to support a developer aren't capable enough to determine for themselves how much and how long they are willing to continue that support?
No I don't believe that. What I'm saying is, on 3D's patreon page it wasn't till I started making noise that people started agreeing with me but up until that point everyone was just going with the flow not really saying anything. I'm letting those of the same opinion as me know that they're not alone and maybe change some minds that think differently along the way.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
No I don't believe that. What I'm saying is, on 3D's patreon page it wasn't till I started making noise that people started agreeing with me but up until that point everyone was just going with the flow not really saying anything. I'm letting those of the same opinion as me know that they're not alone and maybe change some minds that think differently along the way.
that is your right to say things, but why do you come here, a pirate site that many here don't pay 3d (some do) and make the same noise? honestly though you have the "RIGHT" to speak your mind where ever you choose no one has to agree with you (you do not assume that) and the admins have the "right" to tell you to pack up and move along or they will help you move along.

I don't think you are a bad person but I think your venom for this is spent in the wrong place and it feels like you are trying to take a cheep shot at 3D by doing it here the way you are. I disagree with you because no one tells people hey you HAVE to pledge the high tiers... you choose what you want and pay that amount period per month. your choice, your wallet. mine? I can barely afford RL much less patreons... so I try to blunt things like what you are trying to say and when others disagree you just keep repeating the same thing just slightly different. I personally think you have made your point and if you do not like the content then don't keep coming back to this thread, or if you do like the content do so but don't spread the "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS????" deal since 1) you did it on the patreon, and 2) here being a pirate site we don't always support monetarily the devs, but try to in other ways thus your point is not even warranted.

Apr 24, 2017
I am not sure when you started making noise but to be honest the game has progressed quite well and I personally believe whatever people may have agreed with you is because there are other reasons for them to speak up when they spoke up and not just because you said something. I think its time for you to put the matter to rest.

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I have to say you are wrong though from reading all your post, 3D has the most consistent updates among the many patreon creators and he dishes out quality content, without a publishing studio or going the comercial route, patreon is the only way to get income while developing a content catered to a specific niche, i dont see anything wrong with him charging for early access, you can still get the game if you are patient.

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
I was hoping to check out 1.11. People you really should stop giving 3Diddly crap. For long time he was doing everything himself. Even though he did this, he still kept up scheduled releases. Kate's Corruption is not his first rodeo, he has experience. Most of the Vendors have the Higher tier, most of them its just a one month, amount. Meaning your paying for character added or custom scene. After that your deal is done, lower your amount, the next months. Look at Dark Silver, if you want to complain. He has level at 40 per month, to get the new stuff when its out. If you do 20 per month your in the same boats as 5 dollars per month and you have to wait. But when your in the top five, people keep paying. I haven't seen any wrong doings from 3Diddy, and think he is awesome guy. We should be thanking him for the regular bi weekly updates.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Anyone who've played the blackmail route that can make a walk- through, Corruption path is pretty straight forward so what parameters do I need to consider?

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
blackmail path is simple : you have to accept all the corrupting content (if you dislike incest or bestiality you can skip them don't worry) but you must stay true to your Boyfriend !

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

othello

May 30, 2017
Anyone who've played the blackmail route that can make a walk- through, Corruption path is pretty straight forward so what parameters do I need to consider?
I'll do that after the Vegas episode. So long keep Katie's true points at 6 or read one of my posts here on this thread.
Edit: SvenVlad was kind enough to post the link while I wrote this, thanks.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes