3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I can understand the need for that blackmail walk-trough

I tried 6 or 7 times but I always ended up back on the purity path when the Vegas trip comes up before I finally got it right.

My opinion is still the same, this blackmail-path is badly implemented in the earlier content (since it was added on top).
Going all the way with Brandon on the first date (which is required to not go back to purity) is just cheating IMO (EDIT: Katie even says so the day after) since you get the choice multiple times to call your fiancee. After that all dates with Brandon are blackmail if you go back up to 7TFP after the initial date but at that point I'm more of the opinion 'cheating slut got what was coming to her' instead of feeling sorry for the innocent blackmailed girl.

A better implementation of that date perhaps would be to add 'Drink another tequila shot' or 'Go to the bar to stop his groping' next to the 'continue dancing' and 'stop dancing' choices. 4 times yes to shots/bar and you go home with Brandon without choice so it becomes a drunk-date-rape providing for the blackmail material or continue dancing and go sober with Brandon for the corruption or stop dancing and call Brian for the purity path. I believe this could be done without even changing any of the renders. Just the dialog and options.

Jacob on the other hand is better implemented. He has a picture of Hannah snowballing Katie (by surprise), similar to the initial material of Mr Wright

Once Hannah changes her color back all the blackmail is better to excellent but the Wright date/second tattoo/pole-dancing and the motel-sex with dad scenes could also use a revisit. Also here it is just the dialog that could be better because 'accept reluctantly' is not blackmail IMO.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

I tried 6 or 7 times but I always ended up back on the purity path when the Vegas trip comes up before I finally got it right.

My opinion is still the same, this blackmail-path is badly implemented in the earlier content (since it was added on top).
Going all the way with Brandon on the first date (which is required to not go back to purity) is just cheating IMO since you get the choice multiple times to call your fiancee. After that all dates with Brandon are blackmail if you go back up to 7TFP after the initial date but at that point I'm more of the opinion 'cheating slut got what was coming to her' instead of feeling sorry for the innocent blackmailed girl.

A better implementation of that date perhaps would be to add 'Drink another tequila shot' or 'Go to the bar to stop his groping' next to the 'continue dancing' and 'stop dancing' choices. 4 times yes to shots/bar and you go home with Brandon without choice so it becomes a drunk-date-rape providing for the blackmail material or continue dancing and go sober with Brandon for the corruption or stop dancing and call Brian for the purity path. I believe this could be done without even changing any of the renders. Just the dialog and options.

Jacob on the other hand is better implemented. He has a picture of Hannah snowballing Katie (by surprise), similar to the initial material of Mr Wright

Once Hannah changes her color back all the blackmail is better to excellent but the Wright date/second tattoo/pole-dancing and the motel-sex with dad scenes could also use a revisit. Also here it is just the dialog that could be better because 'accept reluctantly' is not blackmail IMO.

you may be right, the blackmail path may be badly implemented but the idea of keeping up blackmail should be very hard to do, especially when trying to keep loved ones (b/f) from knowing about it when you are the "blackmailer" heh I haven't gone that route myself Eventually I will but I kinda like some of the corruption route. I do hate the blonde katie... the red head is best! :) hehehehee

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

Going all the way with Brandon on the first date (which is required to not go back to purity) is just cheating IMO (EDIT: Katie even says so the day after) since you get the choice multiple times to call your fiancee. After that all dates with Brandon are blackmail if you go back up to 7TFP after the initial date but at that point I'm more of the opinion 'cheating slut got what was coming to her' instead of feeling sorry for the innocent blackmailed girl.

You've hit the nail on the head in terms of those scenes. I've thought the same for some time.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Just had a look at the Patreon site & there's a poll concerning a medium/major body modification. Now I'm worried. I don't care for surgical mods or implants, unless there are sound medical reasons. I could be wrong but I get the impression that extremes are the new norm once the poll results are in from the select constituency. Surgery is not to be taken lightly, (just ask anybody who's had to undergo it), so I hope this is not what "medium/major" refers to.
It also makes me wonder how such a modification could be explained away to Brian. He may be naive but he's not stupid, altho' I admit it's sometimes hard to remember that he & Katie are medical students at a prestigious institution, e. g. how could Katie not have quizzed both parents in-depth about the surgery her mother supposedly endured?
On a lighter note, I'm a little concerned that v1.11 hasn't appeared in the ether yet.......it only took 2 days last time!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Just had a look at the Patreon site & there's a poll concerning a medium/major body modification. Now I'm worried. I don't care for surgical mods or implants, unless there are sound medical reasons. I could be wrong but I get the impression that extremes are the new norm once the poll results are in from the select constituency. Surgery is not to be taken lightly, (just ask anybody who's had to undergo it), so I hope this is not what "medium/major" refers to.
It also makes me wonder how such a modification could be explained away to Brian. He may be naive but he's not stupid, altho' I admit it's sometimes hard to remember that he & Katie are medical students at a prestigious institution, e. g. how could Katie not have quizzed both parents in-depth about the surgery her mother supposedly endured?
On a lighter note, I'm a little concerned that v1.11 hasn't appeared in the ether yet.......it only took 2 days last time!
this has been coming, it was stated at the outset of the project, and has happened in Hanna's Corruption. I don't know how it will be accomplished but it isn't something new here. we shall see. and where 1.11 hasn't come here yet, it means someone hasn't leaked it anywhere, and that maybe because the ones that were leaking it decided to stop backing, or other reason. who knows we just have to wait.

othello

May 30, 2017
this has been coming, it was stated at the outset of the project, and has happened in Hanna's Corruption. I don't know how it will be accomplished but it isn't something new here. we shall see. and where 1.11 hasn't come here yet, it means someone hasn't leaked it anywhere, and that maybe because the ones that were leaking it decided to stop backing, or other reason. who knows we just have to wait.
Yeah, I agree. 3diddly announces body modifications as one of his fetishes and so people would expect that he puts it in at one point or another. Once introduced we'll see two different paths: corruption/ntr and blackmail. The corruption path will mean Katie breaks up with Brian, so he won't complain any more, blackmail will mean she stays with Brian. When the dev will let Katie change in the blackmail path, too - either forced or drugged - surely a conflict with Brian will follow. If she doesn't change it will be interesting to see how the dev will make it possible to change between both paths.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
He also noted that he wouldn't go overboard with boobies and such, reference with Hannah will not go much bigger than that.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yeah, I agree. 3diddly announces body modifications as one of his fetishes and so people would expect that he puts it in at one point or another. Once introduced we'll see two different paths: corruption/ntr and blackmail. The corruption path will mean Katie breaks up with Brian, so he won't complain any more, blackmail will mean she doesn't change and stay with Brian. In this case it would be hardly possible to have Katie freely choose between one of these paths as the dev announced before. This will only be possible when physical changes will be forced on her by blackmail or any kind of violence. Let's see how the dev will manage it.
the blackmail path is katie blackmailing wright if i am correct, not wright blackmailing katie... that's already happened and what leads to the corruption path

othello

May 30, 2017
the blackmail path is katie blackmailing wright if i am correct, not wright blackmailing katie... that's already happened and what leads to the corruption path
Sorry I don't understand what you mean. It clearly is Katie who is being blackmailed by Brandon, by Wright, by her father and in a subtle way by Jacob as well and not the other way around. What you possibly mean is that Katie threatens to bring Wright behind bars but he doesn't take that seriously.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Sorry I don't understand what you mean. It clearly is Katie who is being blackmailed by Brandon, by Wright and in a subtle way by Jacob as well and not the other way around.
you are correct but the path of the blackmail is a path katie is going down herself. just like the corruption path and the purity path. the game already has the others blackmailing her. look at the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: othello

othello

May 30, 2017
you are correct but the path of the blackmail is a path katie is going down herself. just like the corruption path and the purity path. the game already has the others blackmailing her. look at the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well then, you know more than me. I hope not only Wright but also Orlov will have to learn their lessons in some way or another..

Reactions: dbp5ca and Freki

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Yes, the blackmail path could definitely use an overhaul. The first time I played the game I followed the instruction on the patreon page and ended up playing the purity path because I kept thinking "This can't be it, that's not blackmail".
Especially confusing is the part around Brandon, not only because you have to actively try to get blackmailed, but also because you are basically on the corruption path after lowering the relationship level to 6 before you can raise it again to 7. There is a blackmail path for day "5", but you can only acces it if you have more than 6 points and that means you miss all the Brandon content.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah it would probably be better if you could go to relationship level 6 and then could say that you want to stay on this level. Then you would also not have the problems with the changing hair colors.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes