3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well damn. Didn't see any indication of that until this post :( Has he gone back and re-written that part of the game?
there was one conversation early on that triggered max content, and that was removed, and the only scene ever written with max was very very small so that was also an easy change to make.

Even if you don't like Patreon's policy (as I do as well) censorship is not the correct term. The constitution prohibits the legislative from establishing any laws that censor art, a private company like Patreon may set the rules as they please.
what you are talking about is the first amendment and freedom of speech and expression. you are very correct that this only covers federal, state and local area governmental groups. how ever this is still censorship, as someone is censoring what can be done. Also there are exceptions to the first amendment as upheld by the supreme court, and this type of content is regulated on a different level of law versus the constitutional level. the first amendment does have room for the well being of society and thus the laws stand against **********, incest, bestiality or even hate speech.

this falls into a grey area due to it being fictional, but the law has successfully defended it's right to deal with this content within the legal system, even to the supreme court. It's all in who sees the content, who decides to report it and to whom it is reported when it comes to fiction and animation. Even with hentai stating that all characters are depicted as 18+ characters the court in the US has said this character or that character LOOKS younger. unfortunately it ends badly with these types of content.

Reactions: othello and dbp5ca

othello

May 30, 2017
there was one conversation early on that triggered max content, and that was removed, and the only scene ever written with max was very very small so that was also an easy change to make.

what you are talking about is the first amendment and freedom of speech and expression. you are very correct that this only covers federal, state and local area governmental groups. how ever this is still censorship, as someone is censoring what can be done. Also there are exceptions to the first amendment as upheld by the supreme court, and this type of content is regulated on a different level of law versus the constitutional level. the first amendment does have room for the well being of society and thus the laws stand against **********, incest, bestiality or even hate speech.

this falls into a grey area due to it being fictional, but the law has successfully defended it's right to deal with this content within the legal system, even to the supreme court. It's all in who sees the content, who decides to report it and to whom it is reported when it comes to fiction and animation. Even with hentai stating that all characters are depicted as 18+ characters the court in the US has said this character or that character LOOKS younger. unfortunately it ends badly with these types of content.
Of course you're right. I recently read there was a judge who simply answered this question by: 'When I see it, I know it (if it's legal or not)' Funny enough this was way back in 1964 but according to the Canadian Prime Minister it's 2017 now. Okay, just call it censorship as long as you make clear what you mean and indeed it's very sad (D.T.) that a society like the US falls back to the morality standards of the 'golden fiftieth'. Not being a US citizen myself you can notice this cultural backlash throughout Western societies where a lot of people glorify the 'good old times' tending to forget which restrictions existed then.

Reactions: dbp5ca and Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Of course you're right. I recently read there was a judge who simply answered this question by: 'When I see it, I know it (if it's legal or not)' Funny enough this was way back in 1964 but according to the Canadian Prime Minister it's 2017 now. Okay, just call it censorship as long as you make clear what you mean and indeed it's very sad (D.T.) that a society like the US falls back to the morality standards of the 'golden fiftieth'. Not being a US citizen myself you can notice this cultural backlash throughout Western societies where a lot of people glorify the 'good old times' tending to forget which restrictions existed then.
yes it is sad... but the morality actually falls back to the puritans that landed on the shores of the US in the 1600's. they are the ones that drove many of these laws. some were out of ignorance and some were religiously based. and some things now are based upon a very rose colored look at what the bible says! lol it's hilarious sometimes... :) but we digress from the degradation of Katie here.

Reactions: othello and dbp5ca

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
yes it is sad... but the morality actually falls back to the puritans that landed on the shores of the US in the 1600's. they are the ones that drove many of these laws. some were out of ignorance and some were religiously based. and some things now are based upon a very rose colored look at what the bible says! lol it's hilarious sometimes... :) but we digress from the degradation of Katie here.
Freki you know i love you babe.:kissingheart: But don't go knocking on any religion in here. We don't want to start something.
Like you said, lets go back to talk about Katie here. Here i got a question for you guys, How many times does she change hair colour in this game? (i think last time i play'd it was blonde?) and what one you think she looks the best in?

othello

May 30, 2017
Freki you know i love you babe.:kissingheart: But don't go knocking on any religion in here. We don't want to start something.
Like you said, lets go back to talk about Katie here. Here i got a question for you guys, How many times does she change hair colour in this game? (i think last time i play'd it was blonde?) and what one you think she looks the best in?
Katie changed to dark red by now. In 1.12 there is a dream scene worth watching where she's a blonde again. So far patrons have voted for red hair, however maybe she'll go jet black in the end.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well you are correct, I was not jump g on any one religion but pointing out where the ideas are stemming from in general.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Definetely the blonde one. That's my favorite.

othello

May 30, 2017
Seems 3diddly has nearly completed the next update, the patreon site lists a sneak peak for v 1.13.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017

In this update, Katie gets back to her life at the office and on the dance floor! Either she decides to break up with Brian or stay with him, she will be more liberal now enjoy her new found feminine side!
Jacob will be checking up on Katie's progress on the dance floor, and give her a few pointers. She will also have the chance to get a little more intimate with her teacher, Candy.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Here is the sneak peek . It seems ntr will hit hard&good this update. At last something worth waiting for ;)

Jacob will be checking in on Katie's progress, and will want to see her at night for some fun times! Jacob also convinces her to bring Vera along.

If the player accepts the NTR route, he or she will be able see Brian's day from his point of view before they get to see anything happen. The rest of the update will be played out regularly.

Scenes included in 1.13:

4 total

2 scenes per route for:

- Katie and Candy

- Katie, Vera and Jacob

- NTR POV for Brian

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Guess we'll have to wait about a week for it to show up here, because it will be released to 20$ tier patreons first?!

Reactions: othello

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
I am really curious about the NTR aspect of the game and Brian's POV.

I think, if it is well made, it will be a great improvement to the game onward.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes