3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Guys my first post. Here 's the link of 1.13 update: Enjoy but not really worth it...
Do you have the mac and/or linux version too?

Thanks a lot!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, it always seems each update includes too little content and you may say it's not really worth it. I played it through with all variations (at least I think so) and there are several variations in text and renders, if you try to find all of them and read all the dialogues it might take 20 to 30 minutes until you got it all, and I enjoyed it.
If anyone wants to have my walkthrough continued for 1.13 just drop a line here.

I'm only downloading every 3rd or 4th version, because the individual updates are too small.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I stopped supporting him because he's one of the few creators (or the only one) that purged his game after the Patreon's new rules bullshit. And I mean cut content and dialogues. A good example of how to bend over without thinking.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I stopped supporting him because he's one of the few creators (or the only one) that purged his game after the Patreon's new rules bullshit. And I mean cut content and dialogues. A good example of how to bend over without thinking.
It is easy to criticise a developer from your room, drinking your hot coffee. For some developers Patreon is the only source of income. They are using that revenue to pay their rent and bills. If they got banned from the patreon, what will they do at the end of the month? You either bend to the new rules or go homeless, i wonder what you will do at the same situation; Would you risk being homeless for not disabling the incest content?

I'm not happy with the situation but it is Patreon's fault, not 3Diddly's.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
It is easy to criticise a developer from your room, drinking your hot coffee. For some developers Patreon is the only source of income. They are using that revenue to pay their rent and bills. If they got banned from the patreon, what will they do at the end of the month? You either bend to the new rules or go homeless, i wonder what you will do at the same situation; Would you risk being homeless for not disabling the incest content?

I'm perfectly aware of that, as I'm perfectly aware he's the only one that purged his game to that extent.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I'm perfectly aware of that, as I'm perfectly aware he's the only one that purged his game to that extent.
Nope, he is not. I know 2 others that cut the incest content out of their games and an additional one that dropped the game completely. There may be even more. I don't play every game.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Nope, he is not. I know 2 others that cut the incest content out of their games and an additional one that dropped the game completely. There may be even more. I don't play every game.
I think he also cut some blackmail content, at least that's what I read in one of his posts on Patreon. I didn't mind the father-->stepfather change, it's the general attitute to be immediately ready to censor content that I didn't like. And this game is all about blackmailing, so.. Anyway, feel free to tell who are these others.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017

no,i'd just did what patreon said - no forbidden content one the page.
don't apply for a lawyer,you are bad at it.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I don't understand the "POV of Brian" in day 75, where is the NTR ?
There is nothing just Brian who complain about Katie and act like a naive boy, but this is not NTR.
Maybe I make a mistake somewhere, or maybe the NTR day of Brian is only "interesting" in another route (I play the full corrup path) ?
Someone could help me please ? (help me to understand this scenes with the POV of Brian doing nothing)

Jakovas

Jul 31, 2017
Is there a plan or capability to mod in the banned content? Open up the game to user created content to fulfil the original breif?

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes