3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
1.15 is out. The bad news is that 3Diddly announced he is decreasing the pledge amounts and the frequency of updates from now on. It is sad but i can understand it, when you are sick and busy with irl issues and you didn't post something for ONE WEEK after continuosly updating the game for months, you are called as a scammer, that will make me mad too.

Here is the full post;

"I've decided to change the reward structure for the next month. Prices for everything will drop, and the latest update will be 5$ per month. The reason I'm doing this is because I've been killing myself making the game and working my new job, and I literally have no time for anything else in life. After getting pneumonia this month, I've decided that burning myself out is definitely not the way to go. In the coming months, the quantity of the updates may decrease, but I figured something is better than nothing. With the current reward structure it is simply unfair for people who are paying 20$ and over. I hope you guys appreciate what I'm going through, and hopefully you'll still support me. If you don't I can understand too, and thank you for being there for me throughout my journey."

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Well, if Patreon is not one's main source of income, I guess the person focuses primary on their job that pays the bills, when under pressure (of whatever kind).
So you think a project that brings 5K a month is not worth paying close attention to?
Must be good being you, mate.

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
So you think a project that brings 5K a month is not worth paying close attention to?
Must be good being you, mate.
Where do you get he gets 5k per month. With 560 pledges I would guess it's rather somewhere between 1k and 2.5k, minus fees and taxes... it's probably not the main source of income if he lives in First World country.
But I am sure he's thankful for the money he gets from all his supporters - Amanda, Pados, me and you... :cool:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Where do you get he gets 5k per month. With 560 pledges I would guess it's rather somewhere between 1k and 2.5k, minus fees and taxes... it's probably not the main source of income if he lives in First World country.
But I am sure he's thankful for the money he gets from all his supporters - Amanda, Pados, me and you... :cool:
560 patrons, with the tiers he has, that's more or less 5K. Patreon and PayPal will cut 15%, no idea what kind of taxes he pays. Still sounds like a good income to me. I make 0$ from this topic and made 3 comments while I'm doing some liquid simulations in Blender.
Oh, and I'm not his patron. Nor do I play the game, I tried some of the initial free versions and lost interest in it. Noting bad with the game, btw, it just didn't click with me.

plop974

Jul 25, 2017
Little bugs in 1.15 :
1) You can't turn on NTR on the corruption route.
The variable is reset to False after the menu.
To turn on, after "Employment: Day 79", bring up the console and input "brianangryntr114 = True"
It modifies some dialogues with him at the end of the day.
2) The game is missing the angry brian picture for the NTR path.
(maybe the reset earlier was done on purpose and the NTR menu was not removed properly ?)

3 Scenes in 1.15 :
- Corruption Path + Breakup
- Corruption Path + Still in relationship
- Blackmail Path

Reactions: Ekzar and SholBlerk

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Wasn't it suppose to have NTR from Brian's POV? Because whatever the option I choose to turn on NTR or not for the next scene, it unfolds the same way for both.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
560 patrons, with the tiers he has, that's more or less 5K. Patreon and PayPal will cut 15%, no idea what kind of taxes he pays. Still sounds like a good income to me. I make 0$ from this topic and made 3 comments while I'm doing some liquid simulations in Blender.
Oh, and I'm not his patron. Nor do I play the game, I tried some of the initial free versions and lost interest in it. Noting bad with the game, btw, it just didn't click with me.
lol 5k! Damn I make a good living!

othello

May 30, 2017
lol 5k! Damn I make a good living!
I hope you do. I think the most proper way to end up all speculation would be to not only indicate the number of patrons but also the amount of fees on the Patreon site like Eva Kiss does. Then let's deduce 15% for the Patreon shareholders (nice profit btw.) as well as taxes, hard and software needed. Well, even if I'd miss your regular updates, take care.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I hope you do. I think the most proper way to end up all speculation would be to not only indicate the number of patrons but also the amount of fees on the Patreon site like Eva Kiss does. Then let's deduce 15% for the Patreon shareholders (nice profit btw.) as well as taxes, hard and software needed. Well, even if I'd miss your regular updates, take care.
Thanks bud, I'll try my best to keep the game updated.

T

Teasm

think knowing Wright's first name is long over due, like around the time of vegas trip and after

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Little bugs in 1.15 :
1) You can't turn on NTR on the corruption route.
The variable is reset to False after the menu.
To turn on, after "Employment: Day 79", bring up the console and input "brianangryntr114 = True"
It modifies some dialogues with him at the end of the day.
2) The game is missing the angry brian picture for the NTR path.
(maybe the reset earlier was done on purpose and the NTR menu was not removed properly ?)

3 Scenes in 1.15 :
- Corruption Path + Breakup
- Corruption Path + Still in relationship
- Blackmail Path
This version of 1.15 was a beta, unfortunately it has a few bugs. 3Diddly just uploaded 1.15b.

Reactions: ..AOO and othello

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks bud, I'll try my best to keep the game updated.
I'll give you the same advice I give everyone, Take care of you first. You are providing something for other people, if you can't take care of yourself first obviously what you provide will suffer, anyone who can't see that is just ignorant.
Take your time and make the best game you can make, rushing updates to fit a schedule you cannot keep is obviously not healthy.

othello

May 30, 2017
I won't continue with the walkthrough this time because in 1.15 there only is one choice for each path: leave
Wright's hand or not. Leaving it would give you one bad point. Either Katie breaks up with Brian or not, there are differences in text. I had to smile a bit what Katie thinks her future would be after her breast enlargement though I personallly think it won't be anything similar to that.

Reactions: Amanda Carter

morty17

May 11, 2017
Anyone else thinks Katie's breasts look almost the same after the surgery?

They do look a bit more round from some angles, but it is barely noticeable. Maybe they should have been a bit smaller to begin with.

Reactions: gahgahz

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone else thinks Katie's breasts look almost the same after the surgery?

They do look a bit more round from some angles, but it is barely noticeable. Maybe they should have been a bit smaller to begin with.
That were my thoughts too - a very decent boob job! But they said, that the first step is only half of the truth.

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
Indeed. And as a sucker for big boobs, I wished for so much more. :extremelyhappy:
Even double times almost nothing, is not much...
Please Mr. 3Diddly, add some CCs there ;)

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Indeed. And as a sucker for big boobs, I wished for so much more. :extremelyhappy:
Even double times almost nothing, is not much...
Please Mr. 3Diddly, add some CCs there ;)
Try Dollproject comics. Good stories (in particular Undercover Doll) and excellent graphics - but only picture-stories and no games.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes