3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Arggg! Noooo! Just played it again and I just seen he turned her into a blonde. Visually it is hideous. I was happy with her hair the way it was. Personally I have a weakness for Redheads and general distaste for Blondes. On the plus side I played the incest part for the first time as well, that got sleazy but then I like sleazy. The game at least lets you turn that incest option off if you want to. Oh and so far I haven't come across any bugs and that is a big plus for me with any game etc.

Reactions: L7Bear

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I haven't found a good walk through, I keep trying to keep things moving along the corruption mark but the game later tells me I MUST maintain my relationship with the B/F instead of degrading it. it's weird, as if taking those choices is wrong... hard to say. anyone have a good walk through?

Galahad

Apr 29, 2017
I haven't found a good walk through, I keep trying to keep things moving along the corruption mark but the game later tells me I MUST maintain my relationship with the B/F instead of degrading it. it's weird, as if taking those choices is wrong... hard to say. anyone have a good walk through?
Walkthrough? Cheat Code...
store.Manipulation_points=X
:)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, if you need a walkthrough of sorts (I thought there was one), but aren't seeing one, one thing you can do is open the /game/script.rpy file. It breaks down the choices into #Choice sections, so you can use Notepad's search function and simply search for #choice (there are 46 choices currently as of 0.1) and then scroll down slightly below each #choice section to see how many Manipulation and Truefeeling points are gained/lost by the various choice options.

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So, if you need a walkthrough of sorts (I thought there was one), but aren't seeing one, one thing you can do is open the /game/script.rpy file. It breaks down the choices into #Choice sections, so you can use Notepad's search function and simply search for #choice (there are 46 choices currently as of 0.1) and then scroll down slightly below each #choice option to see how many Manipulation and Truefeeling points are gained/lost by the various choices.
Thanks I'll look at that, i tried the corruption points, and put 1000 in (to give me a buffer for a while, but the first time i degraded the relationship it wiped them ALL out hehehe this looks like an easier way to do it but i'll try both :)

THANKS!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yeah, if I remember correctly, every time the corruption points hit 10, they reset, and modify some other variable value for later use.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
The writing is terrible; reading the dialogues for 30 mins felt like a total waste of time. You're better off just holding ctrl to get to the choices & sex scenes. There's also no character development, despire the "corruption" theme. There is no point in the game where the main character doesn't act like a prude, regardless of your choices. She's still in denial of everything while having sex, insisting that she doesn't enjoy it and only does it because she doesn't have much of a choice. I assume this is some sort of rape fetish or something since it's present in pretty much every single Japanese game... :/

Reactions: Brickman

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
The writing is terrible; reading the dialogues for 30 mins felt like a total waste of time. You're better off just holding ctrl to get to the choices & sex scenes. There's also no character development, despire the "corruption" theme. There is no point in the game where the main character doesn't act like a prude, regardless of your choices. She's still in denial of everything while having sex, insisting that she doesn't enjoy it and only does it because she doesn't have much of a choice. I assume this is some sort of rape fetish or something since it's present in pretty much every single Japanese game... :/
Maybe try playing the corruption route :p

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
First off welcome and nice of you to join and second thank you for being one of the few dev's who joined that has not thrown a tentrum, I like your work so far hope it keeps getting better.
Thanks buddy. If you guys have any questions, I have a public Q&A session on my patreon page. I'll be glad to answer your questions, but I might ignore some of the trolls lol.

Reactions: Krull and Gold613

othello

May 30, 2017
Well, this might be some kind of walkthrough up to fucking dad for a second time:

1-full corrption: easy thing, do all the bad choices and Katie will do so with little resistance. KISS will be down to 6.

2-blackmail corruption: bring KISS down to 7. Katie is coerced into sexual acts but still kinda true to her fiancé.

Thanks 3diddly to presenting Katie. It's much more interesting than a novel without any choices.

madbloke

May 4, 2017
I noted a couple of requests for a walk-through, I have been playing this for a little while now and liked it that much that I now subscribe to 3d's patreon, I must say that I have not found a walk-through necessary as I use the quick save option at the point of any choices, if the results don't go the way I would like, then I just quick load and try another choice, in fact, I would suggest a quick save before any choice to see what happens and then quick load to try another option, sorry if this seems a bit obvious to most people, but not everybody has been playing these games for as long as most of us, and any little tip or hint may be of use to a few.
I look forward to the next update due early next month, and just cant wait, keep up the good work 3d.

othello

May 30, 2017
That's what I do, too. You don't need to save yourself, each 'choice' page is saved automatically so you can simply go back and load it for another try.

M

MantisK

View attachment 2303
Overview:
I’m 3Diddly, and I create 3D comics and visual novel games!
What I try to aim for is realism in the characters in my story. In this manner the story will feel more real and less forced like in a lot of other erotic stories.​

Game info:

Updated: 21/June/2017
Genre: Corruption, Netorare, Incest, Body Modification, All Sex, 3DCG
Censorship: None
Version: v1.0
Developer:
Platform: PC/Windows, Mac
Language: English

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
:
V1.0|133MB|PC: |
V1.0|124MB|MAC: |

Thanks to @TechCarmin for the link.
I dislike the 1.0 that gives you no option and it kills you (game over). The options make no sense for the most part and seemingly are erratic in when the option is good or bad, often giving the same options with opposite results. TOO ANNOYING TO PLAY.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes