3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Dr. Grand Candy

Jul 7, 2017
Could anyone tell me how long is this game at v1.01, story and dialogue wise?

Don't care too much about sex scenes. Besides, with 200MB file size i reckon it can't have that many scenes, unless the author is really good at compressing image data...

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Downloaded it from svscomics and there was no change log. (a simple change log .txt file included with the main game would be super usefull even for legit players,but for some reason most dev don't add them)
Judging by the dev's comment above, I'd guess there is a change log on his Patreon page. And not many developers would bother adding it for the commodity of those downloading their work from elsewhere.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Could anyone tell me how long is this game at v1.01, story and dialogue wise?

Don't care too much about sex scenes. Besides, with 200MB file size i reckon it can't have that many scenes, unless the author is really good at compressing image data...
There are 2 scenes at 1.01 (one is bestiality). Not much gameplay, 5 min or so if you are a slow reader. But the updates are frequent; once a week, so this game is having about 20 min new gameplay every month. The sex scenes are pretty short, only 2-3 images and an animation per scene.

Dr. Grand Candy

Jul 7, 2017
There are 2 scenes at 1.01 (one is bestiality). Not much gameplay, 5 min or so if you are a slow reader. But the updates are frequent; once a week, so this game is having about 20 min new gameplay every month. The sex scenes are pretty short, only 2-3 images and an animation per scene.
Damn, looks like a pass for me, so few adult games out there with enough attention to story...
Many thanks for the reply mate

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
hey guys my mac download from mega cnt be opened.it just says application cant be opened.advice?

Fruble

Nov 15, 2016
he added a substance abuse function, now we're gettin' into multiple kinds of corruption, interesting :evilsmile::OhMyGoodness:

Reactions: mav2099

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
There any walkthrough? I have relantioship to Brian in level 5, and i cant play the last scene.

thodanlun

May 5, 2017
Downloaded it from svscomics and there was no change log. (a simple change log .txt file included with the main game would be super usefull even for legit players,but for some reason most dev don't add them)
Thank you very much :D

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
There any walkthrough? I have relantioship to Brian in level 5, and i cant play the last scene.
You mean the bestiality scene? When your dad calls, argue with him. When he asks to bring the dog, accept it. Then you'll be able to open it.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
'Panty or no panty - that is the question' to Vera's dress with Katie.
Like this unanswered question a lot of pics are not explicit enough for my taste.
I'm fine with the drugs but bestality really is not needed.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
"The lips" when talking with Vera is confusing. I mean she's one of the corrupting factors, shouldn't she have the corruption heart as well?!

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
MAC users should get in order not to have problems wit archives.

It's a program that lets you browse the contents of archives, as well as extract them. It will let you open files from inside archives, and lets you preview them using Quick Look.

It is based on The Unarchiver, which means it can handle a large number of different archive formats: It can handle common formats like Zip, RAR, 7-zip, Tar, Gzip and Bzip2, as well as older formats like StuffIt, DiskDoubler, LZH, ARJ and ARC. It can also handle other kinds of formats, like CD and DVD images such as ISO, BIN, MDF, NRG and CDI, many Windows self-extracting EXE files, and can even extract media from Flash SWF files. It will also handle different filename encodings gracefully.

Reactions: TechCarmin
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes