3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So finally went back and reran the game on the "pure" route. It was interesting that he put in Hannah's thoughts on what happened with her. Sortof a nod to what alot of us complained about in the Patreon when he ended Hannah's Corruption. So in the end Hannah was sortof corrupted but went along primarily because Orlov blackmailed her and she drove Mark away to protect him. Nice easter egg for the finish of the comic.

Reactions: Freki

berny

Jun 8, 2017
So I just played the game for the first time and to be honest I don't really get it. I read on his patreon page that there are supposed to be 3 ways to play the game and I was aiming for the blackmail route, but I think I ended up playing the purity route, which was kinda boring, for obvious reasons, though I appreciate that it exists.
Could someone explain to me what the different points exactly do and what the deal is with the "degrade" and "stay true" choices.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the degrade path is where you end up stopping being true to the boyfriend and becoming a slut. the stay true you continually fight and fight before you do something. the main focus is the degrade path. it's not easy to do either. you have to get relationship points to spend to stay true. and you have to get degrade points to drop the relationship it's a weird but interesting idea

Reactions: berny and mav2099

mav2099

May 28, 2017
So I just played the game for the first time and to be honest I don't really get it. I read on his patreon page that there are supposed to be 3 ways to play the game and I was aiming for the blackmail route, but I think I ended up playing the purity route, which was kinda boring, for obvious reasons, though I appreciate that it exists.
Could someone explain to me what the different points exactly do and what the deal is with the "degrade" and "stay true" choices.
The same thing happened to me when I replayed from the beginning to go a different way. I thought I was going the Blackmail route this time around but....perhaps it is really the Pure Route.
The basic difference is that you earn ( or not) corruption points based on how you respond to the situations; the number on the right. When you reach certain checkpoints you can choose to "spend" those points to degrade your relationship with Brian or not; in other words stay true. If you choose to degrade, the number on the left goes down. If you continue to degrade, the lower that number goes, the more dirty and nasty Katie becomes. In my Full Corruption game, her relationship with Brian is at a 5.
Maybe someone else who is played through more times can let us know.

Reactions: berny and Freki

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Ok, thanks to both of you. I'm still not sure if I understand it completely, but that definitely helped. I guess I'll start another playthrough with your explanations in mind and see if I can figure it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
on page three there are a few console codes you can do to keep you moving in the path you really want to move and see what happens as well :) best of luck, and I'm still trying to figure this game out one play through I'm not seeing all the options then suddenly on another i'm seeing them hehe

tompta214

Aug 6, 2016
1.03:

Download: (NO keys)

Mac:

PC:

In this update, Katie takes a ride with Brandon, and is put in an awkward situation! This is a lead up to Katie potentially taking harder substances.

The corruption route and manipulation route will be a little more different as per popular demand.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
1.03:

Download: (NO keys)

Mac:

PC:

In this update, Katie takes a ride with Brandon, and is put in an awkward situation! This is a lead up to Katie potentially taking harder substances.

The corruption route and manipulation route will be a little more different as per popular demand.
I guess I screwed up didn't I? lol I guess you caught that 1-2 min window when this was a public post :p

Reactions: critter

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I guess I screwed up didn't I? lol I guess you caught that 1-2 min window when this was a public post :p
oops!!!! hehehehe well 3diddly, you do make some wild things happen.. :) though personally I will say I'm more of a red headed man than a blonde... i see katie either brunette/raven haired or even a red head! :)

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I gotta ask... Does the change in appearance happens regards of player decision in the slut route? I want her to turn into a slut, but I don't like when they change their appearance (as in change their hair colour or make some tattoos).

I'm more into the netorare. I was enjoying the Hannah's comic until she started to phisically change and became a person with mental illness.

mav2099

May 28, 2017
Got this error while playing the 1.02 and 1.03 updates...more than once
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9398, in script
    if brandonmet == False:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9398, in <module>
    if brandonmet == False:
NameError: name 'brandonmet' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if brandonmet == False:
  File "C:\Users\Maverick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\KatiesCorruption\v1.03\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Maverick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\KatiesCorruption\v1.03\renpy\python.py", line 1745, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Maverick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\KatiesCorruption\v1.03\renpy\python.py", line 1739, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if brandonmet == False:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
3Diddly's World: Katie's Corruption 1.03

Reactions: pingwin

othello

May 30, 2017
You don't need to play the slut route, simply choose the purity path and have a nice (but short) game with some sex and a tragic hero.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Got this error while playing the 1.02 and 1.03 updates...more than once
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if brandonmet == False:
    if brandonmet == False:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if brandonmet == False:
  File "C:\Users\Maverick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\KatiesCorruption\v1.03\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Maverick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\KatiesCorruption\v1.03\renpy\python.py", line 1745, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Maverick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\KatiesCorruption\v1.03\renpy\python.py", line 1739, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if brandonmet == False:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
3Diddly's World: Katie's Corruption 1.03
I got the same error. You need to start a fresh game.(Even previous saves didn't work) At least that is what i did and now everything works perfectly. Game is not so huge right now so with skipping texts you will come to content easily.

Reactions: mav2099

egib

Apr 21, 2017
Instead of starting from scratch you can simply go to renpy developer mode and change the variable there, then in game pres shift + o and set the variable for example brandonmet = True for slut route otherwise brandonmet = False I had the same problem and that fixed the problem

Reactions: mav2099
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes