3.50 star(s) 37 Votes
M

MantisK

I think my computer may be eliminating stuff in every game, or it just isn't there. It seems like there is a lot of blank screen with text over usually during sex scenes. When dad came over with dog, and asked her to do something with the dog I see nothing but text, which appears to contradict the option.
Also, I keep getting stopped from corrupting her. This doesn't matter which option I choose. Always same outcome VANILLA.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Does somebody know, of which Daz3d-figure and hair Katie has been assembled.

Every time I play this game I hate the pic, when Mr. Wright takes Katie in the office.
The angle of the beholder is much to high.
Because the pic is good enough for the moment he cums I would prefer to see another pic before this with the eye of the beholder elevated somewhere between her knees and her tits and Mr. Wirght lifting the front of her dress with his left hand.

Btw: Along with v1.01 to v1.03 the scenes are becoming longer and better.:D

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Hey,

Anybody got this issue I encountered here:

When I go the full corruption root... I get to the office (v1.03) and I believe the black guy has to come and take her and f her in the ass... But, for some reason, I dont get any choice to make in v1.03 and nothing happens, no black guy comes to the office, she just goes home and voila.... end of v1.03.

I also must say i get quite a few of grey screens in which i hit ignore. Maybe there are some choices there that I ignore or something?

Thank you for your kind help cause i'm loving this game so far

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Hey,

Anybody got this issue I encountered here:

When I go the full corruption root... I get to the office (v1.03) and I believe the black guy has to come and take her and f her in the ass... But, for some reason, I dont get any choice to make in v1.03 and nothing happens, no black guy comes to the office, she just goes home and voila.... end of v1.03.

I also must say i get quite a few of grey screens in which i hit ignore. Maybe there are some choices there that I ignore or something?

Thank you for your kind help cause i'm loving this game so far
your save game doesnt work , just replay from start and it will be fixed

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Does somebody know, of which Daz3d-figure and hair Katie has been assembled.

Every time I play this game I hate the pic, when Mr. Wright takes Katie in the office.
The angle of the beholder is much to high.
Because the pic is good enough for the moment he cums I would prefer to see another pic before this with the eye of the beholder elevated somewhere between her knees and her tits and Mr. Wirght lifting the front of her dress with his left hand.

Btw: Along with v1.01 to v1.03 the scenes are becoming longer and better.:D
I haven't found an exact match, but reminds me of Katie. I haven't tried looking for the hairstyle though. There's over 2000 hairstyles in the Daz store, and that doesn't include what's on Renderosity and other sites.

Reactions: critter

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Wait, when do you see Hannah's thoughts? I just reran the game on purity route and didn't see them.
Sorry for not responding more promptly but away on leave so not sure how often I might get on. Glad to see some others pointed you to the right solution. That little nugget from Hannah was pure gold for the purity route, glad you got to see it.

BTW like the posts you are passing to 3Diddley's tumblr. Some very hot pics.

Reactions: Amanda Carter

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
BTW like the posts you are passing to 3Diddley's tumblr. Some very hot pics.
Thank you, i also started to write some short stories to his tumblr. I hope he won't kick me out for taking over. ;)

Anyone can check them here;

Is there any option to not refuse dad request to kiss dog?
Your relationship point must be 5. Also your corruption points must be max. So, when the dad calls you, argue with him. And enable the bestiality.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Thank you, i also started to write some short stories to his tumblr. I hope he won't kick me out for taking over. ;)

Anyone can check them here;

Your relationship point must be 5. Also your corruption points must be max. So, when the dad calls you, argue with him. And enable the bestiality.
Submissions are always appreciated! I just might not be able to post it instantly.

Reactions: Amanda Carter

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Seriously?
Option A - something
Option B - I can't do that let's do option A
Option C - I can't do that let's do option A

What's the point of giving "choices" to player?

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Seriously?
Option A - something
Option B - I can't do that let's do option A
Option C - I can't do that let's do option A

What's the point of giving "choices" to player?
What do you mean by that? Each option give a result, some options makes you gain corruption points that you'll use to drop relationship points, other options make you refuse naughty things that ppl force Katie to do.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
First offered options : 1- get promotion 2- find another job 3- use body. Second and third gives reply "Uh ,it would take a long time to find new job(something like that). And only which leads further is first one - it leads player into elevator with that creepy old creature.
Just wondering... Why give 3 options when only one is intended to work. It would be more logical to make just one- "I need to get promotion" and goodbye.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, you are right, the start of the game is weak, i think that was because 3Diddly was still new as a game dev. But as the game progress, the choices matter more.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes