3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
First offered options : 1- get promotion 2- find another job 3- use body. Second and third gives reply "Uh ,it would take a long time to find new job(something like that). And only which leads further is first one - it leads player into elevator with that creepy old creature.
Just wondering... Why give 3 options when only one is intended to work. It would be more logical to make just one- "I need to get promotion" and goodbye.
I think a lot of frustration stems from not being able to turn her into a slut right in the beginning. When the game used to have game over screens, people would get frustrated immediately and stop playing. The reason I made options like this was for the player to figure out what kind of personality Katie had, since she wasn't just an empty vessel for you to order around. Of course it's not appreciated by everyone :p I'll try to figure something out to to make earlier decisions more player friendly.

Reactions: othello

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
The reason I made options like this was for the player to figure out what kind of personality Katie had, since she wasn't just an empty vessel for you to order around.
i like your dialog-concept and can't see any need for changes. you build a great game so far :-]

theders

May 8, 2017
Don't get bogged down by feature creep. KC is one of those few gems that has a solid narrative, good gameplay and consistent updates. You're getting fired up for some interesting stuff here and when it does, and you're taking in this feedback, it's easy to blindside yourself with an overwhelming amount of work. This potentially derails the game's development path or this release schedule you've got going.

If it's not broken don't fix it. You've got a good thing going and I think you should mostly just stick to it.

Reactions: pingwin

othello

May 30, 2017
any walkthrough arround?
There's no real need to have that so far. simply try it out. Try the good and bad routes by choosing the appropriate options.

There are only two actions I so far didn't find out about: Katie sucking Brandon on the couch, and being ass-fucked by him having changed back to her brown hair.

Possible this happens when the story progresses.

morty17

May 11, 2017
There are only two actions I so far didn't find out about: Katie sucking Brandon on the couch, and being ass-fucked by him having changed back to her brown hair.

Possible this happens when the story progresses.
On the last relationship selection point, choose to stay faithful instead of degrading. It will increase to 7 instead of dropping to 5, and the story progresses slightly different (Katie changes back her hair colour, and those scenes you mentioned become available).

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I think a lot of frustration stems from not being able to turn her into a slut right in the beginning. When the game used to have game over screens, people would get frustrated immediately and stop playing. The reason I made options like this was for the player to figure out what kind of personality Katie had, since she wasn't just an empty vessel for you to order around. Of course it's not appreciated by everyone :p I'll try to figure something out to to make earlier decisions more player friendly.
In my case it's disappointment, not frustration. I personaly don't like that kind of games where you can unlock sexual contest just by chosing first available option. Or screw whoever you want just because fun. That's where we agree. But yes, I stoped playing this game. But just because I'm disgusted with old/young content. You don't even offer option to refuse huging that old fart in the office.That's where I said goodbye to the game. In fact that's what maybe turning main character into some kind of a slut and empty headed vessel at the early begining of the game. Hell, give option to record "proposal" and go to the police and report fag for sexual harassment or why not blackamil him...whatever. Or with that first option (chose another job) to go away from that "thing" and work elswhere.
And that's main dissapointment. Inability for player to completely choose with which characters want or not want to have "contacts", no matter if it's sex or just huging and grabing ass or whatever.
And of course it would provide more variety of personality than just submiting to requests of some elder just because he asked twice.
At the end, every creator is master of his own game and can put inside of it whatever he wants. Who don't like don't need to play. But, see this this as some kind of constructive criticism, to attract even more players which are by default uncomfortable with kind of content which seems to be "forced" with current game options. That's all.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
For someone who didn’t even went past update 0.03 you sure have a lot of things to say. Don’t get me wrong, it’s your opinion, I will respect it, but is kind of strange that some of the things you want are already in the game.
For example:
- Hug scene: you can let him hug you or push him away.
- Go to the Police: there is such a scene later on. Why didn’t Katie do that from the start…well I don’t know? Let’s think a little. You are in dire need of money. Someone offers you $100.000(or something like that, I can’t remember the exact sum) with one condition: be his assistant for 6 months. You need to save your mom because she is sick, (or at least this is what you believe in that moment. For some reason, I think that later on, we will find out that her father had to pay a debt to Orlov, Wright or somebody else and her mom was never sick) so you agree. Will you really go to the police with the first occasion that you have. As for the blackmailing Mr. Wright part…that is not an option, the fact that he can take your loan away is all the leverage that he needs to ensure that something like that won’t happen.

One last thing: to many branches will lead to an unfinished game. The 3 routes are more than enough. If you want to completely refuse sex, hugging or whatever - you have purity.

Reactions: blink66 and qodee

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
- Hug scene: you can let him hug you or push him away.
There is just option to "hesitate" and when you click on it you need to hug that thing anyway.
I dont know what and if can be later in the game. I just wrote reasons which stoped me from finding it out.

Last edited:

othello

May 30, 2017
[QUOTE="morty17: On the last relationship selection point, choose to stay faithful instead of degrading. It will increase to 7 instead of dropping to 5, and the story progresses slightly different (Katie changes back her hair colour, and those scenes you mentioned become available).]

Thanks mate, finally got it. Looking forward to the continuation of the story. CU

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
I'm glad the creator put the second game on hiatus so he can focus on one game at a time. Increases the update cycle.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone got the last post he did? "Thanks for hanging out" ??
A picture of Katie and Hannah together looking to the camera sitting on the bed and thanking the patrons who support this game. It was really cool. It was not a goodbye from the developer or anything like that.

Anyone who like these kind of games must support 3Diddly. He is making posts every 2-3 days, frequent updates, polls, he listens his patrons. On the other hand, i see that the devs who do not update their games for 3-4 months and even the ones who do not make any new posts for 5-6 months (you know who they are lol) are getting more support. That makes me crazy. :mad:

othello

May 30, 2017
I'm glad the creator put the second game on hiatus so he can focus on one game at a time. Increases the update cycle.
This would not necessarily mean that updates will be more often, dev annouces he would update four times a month, i.e each week for one update. Please keep in mind there are at least three storylines and each of these should have different renders, dialogues and all this has to be properly connected to have certain effects on previous choices you made. I think this needs its time. Thanks 3diddly for his relentless dedication.

Last edited:

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
This would not necessarily mean that updates will be more often, dev annouces he would update four times a month, i.e each week for one update. Please keep in mind there are at least three storylines and each of these should have different renders, dialogues and all this has to be properly connected to have certain effects to previous choices you made. I think this needs its time. Thanks 3diddly for his relentless dedication.
The updates are more often for Katie's game is what I meant. I know when he first launched Leela's he would update each game every other week. The update schedule is roughly the same, but by focusing on one game he is more likely to finish than burning out trying to make both games at once.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes