3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

othello

May 30, 2017
The game seems to become much more variable and interesting now, thanks 3diddly.

Now after having gone through the purity path again I can really reenact what you had in mind with that Hannah comic.

Hannah truly is a tragic hero, not being strong enough repelling Orlov's meanness and unscrupulousness. However, I understand she still kind of acts towards Orlov and tries to hold to certain moral standards, i.e telling Katie the truth about her mission.

Being a bit soft hearted I hope Katie will find a way to rekindle Hannah's pride and encourage her self-conciousness so to work sth. out teaching that old bastard a lesson of their power.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Is there any actual difference between 1.01, 1.02, and 1.03?
There are but alot depends on which path you are taking. I found that if I wasn't careful about answers that I seemed to miss alot of content. First time I played 1.03, for example, I somehow missed the entire scene with Brandon. Corruption path seems to have the most content.

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
This quickly grew to be one of my favourite games. That concert outfit is great. Can't wait for new content! If I have to complain about anything, it's about the lack of clarity regarding the different paths - but that's minimal.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
So finally went back and reran the game on the "pure" route. It was interesting that he put in Hannah's thoughts on what happened with her. Sortof a nod to what alot of us complained about in the Patreon when he ended Hannah's Corruption. So in the end Hannah was sortof corrupted but went along primarily because Orlov blackmailed her and she drove Mark away to protect him. Nice easter egg for the finish of the comic.
Wait, when do you see Hannah's thoughts? I just reran the game on purity route and didn't see them.

othello

May 30, 2017
Wait, when do you see Hannah's thoughts? I just reran the game on purity route and didn't see them.

Hi Amanda,

do not use the previous savings. Delete all other game versions, probably even from the recycle bin and your temp. files. If this doesn't help, delete all remainig save files still left.

The scene you are looking for is when Katie meets Hannah for the third time, now changed to how she looks like in the wedding scene of the Hannah comic. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Amanda Carter

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017

Hi Amanda,

do not use the previous savings. Delete all other game versions, probably even from the recycle bin and your temp. files. If this doesn't help, delete all remainig save files still left.

The scene you are looking for is when Katie meets Hannah for the third time, now changed to how she looks like in the wedding scene of the Hannah comic. Hope this helps.
After deleting the previous version of the game, i was able to see the scene you mentioned. Thank you very much.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Can't wait until next update, my katie transforms into a real cum dumpster Going all out Corruption.

I don't know why I seem do it with all corruption games i find.

Officer Chloe
Lily of the Valley
Elena's Life
Etc.

Reactions: mav2099

mav2099

May 28, 2017
I got the same error. You need to start a fresh game.(Even previous saves didn't work) At least that is what i did and now everything works perfectly. Game is not so huge right now so with skipping texts you will come to content easily.
Did that and the game worked perfectly...saw everything that I wanted. Thanks!

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
More is coming. Somehow i'm not able to upload videos therefore i can only post links. If you want, you can post them as videos like you are doing with your own posts.
Awesome, thanks bud. The new one is hot too :D Do I quote them as coming for anon or Amanda?

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Awesome, thanks bud. The new one is hot too :D Do I quote them as coming for anon or Amanda?
Quote coming from Amanda pls. I'm happy to help you with content, i have many similar things as i'm a huge ntr/corruption fan. I'll post them at the future to your tumblr. Also, if you need help with scenarios for your game, i can help you writing a few scenes. (for free of course). I have some good ideas and i want to help you as much as i can. A game like yours deserve all the support.

Last edited:

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Quote coming from Amanda pls. I'm happy to help you with content, i have many similar things as i'm a huge ntr/corruption fan. I'll post them at the future to your tumblr. Also, if you need help with scenarios for your game, i can help you writing a few scenes. (for free of course). I have some good ideas and i want to help you as much as i can. A game like yours deserve all the support.
Thanks bud. Currently I receive many requests/scenarios daily for the storyline from my patrons, so I can't promise anything you suggest will make it into the game. However, I do look at almost all the suggestions.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes