What do you think is missing the most? (Won't include h-scenes they come with the next update)

• More world building

• More renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• More character developement

• More plot progression

• Better renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• Everyting above

• It's fine as it is now

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
How come I am not suprised at all that innocent foxgirl with zero sex experience is horribly abused and raped? Never change Japan.
I'm from europe though. Not japan~

Hi. What is the lenght of 1 playthrough (not bad ends of course, but real intended pl)?
With a walkthrough about 10-15 hours depending on how fast you read.
Without a walkthrough you can add 5 more hours probably~
(walkthrough is in the game files and on the discord)

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
With a walkthrough about 10-15 hours depending on how fast you read.
Without a walkthrough you can add 5 more hours probably~
(walkthrough is in the game files and on the discord)
Oh, 15 is fine. I don't like short games

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Oh, 15 is fine. I don't like short games
Keep in mind there's no "True lesbian" route in kp1 since it involves Futas. The sequel will get a True lesbian route though.
(Just wanted to mention that because of your name~)

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
Keep in mind there's no "True lesbian" route in kp1 since it involves Futas. The sequel will get a True lesbian route though.
(Just wanted to mention that because of your name~)
Ha ha, no worry. This site is too corrupt to expect smt else.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Played and loved the story. The only thing this thread lacks is the official walkthrough and ending quide.

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
damn,
just touch this game and finished it.
the story success to make me disgusted and uncomfortable all the time.
there's no bgm or anything to make that nightmare done.

but man, after all of those, Hikari got bad ending whatever she choose huh?
the only good endings she got is in one of the bad ending where she need to sacrifice Rumi and Hikari gone just for be able to live.
i don't know how to feel about Hikari and Rumi is not a way for them, so the true ending is ended up with Miru and having children with her....
I don't know if I'm able to continue the Sequel...

7/10
i would say 9/10 if at least Hikari got happy in the end, even though Rumi didn't end up with her.
the high factor of high score is how manipulative disgusting every character in this game.

ColourofWater

Aug 7, 2017
Is there an upload of a save with the true ending unlocked anywhere? Having to go through every single bad ending and do multiple full playthroughs is a bit much of a condition for me, even if I really like this story

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Is there an upload of a save with the true ending unlocked anywhere? Having to go through every single bad ending and do multiple full playthroughs is a bit much of a condition for me, even if I really like this story
If you've seen the "normal" ending:
Start a new game and the game will ask you if you want to start a easy mode playthrough. You can simply decide to get an ending or not there.
if you still don't want to farm then answer no to easy mode and yes to main path mode. This one includes the True ending~

Dusty the Dustu

Oct 9, 2021
Finished my first playthrough and got the ''normal ending'', replayed it from the beginning and got the ''true ending'' this time paying more attention to some story aspects that i did not get it in my first run, all i can say is that it's good game with a lot of work put into it. Looking forward to start Keepers 2.

Last edited:

Tanboi1000

Aug 13, 2020
Actually, this game really hit straight into my feeling when i've finished both ending. I am still feeling quite sad after play the game for three days. But i am impressed by the plots the game have, look like it wwill be an unforgettavble experience for me.

I've also played keeper 2, and i guess that rumi might still comeback thanks to kyoko? And the timeline where harika become a realm keepers will fight with rumi(her daughter) in the future? Anyway i just predicted, i really look forward to keeper 2. And with the warning from this game: it will hurt your feeling, yes, but i don't know will it be less or more painful for me. Best 18+ game i've played, great job.

Reactions: zarock

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I see theres a 2nd game, so I intending to try this one first, before the sequal. I kinda really enjoy monster girl MCs and even more when ones TF into one.

Is there much content with Lactation and Urination ? please not be just bad ends?

I noticed theres Sanity and Instinct. If raising her instinct ? does that mean she develops/acts beastlike traits and habits if we guide her into instincts ? I find that more fun with beastgirls if their more animalistic than human. Like she licks and sniffs people more, and if ..... Urges of marking her territory ^_^. so curious if its a thing we can influence her into it after her TF as part of her growth. If her beasts genes are more dominate over the human side?. I assume I'd want to keep her sanity low ?

Early on she said she didnt want to kill or trick people, can we influence/guide her as the story goes on into killing when situations arises for it ? I'd want to see her develop quite into a predator from her naïve starting self. Her journey into power.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
So I see theres a 2nd game, so I intending to try this one first, before the sequal. I kinda really enjoy monster girl MCs and even more when ones TF into one.

Is there much content with Lactation and Urination ? please not be just bad ends?

I noticed theres Sanity and Instinct. If raising her instinct ? does that mean she develops/acts beastlike traits and habits if we guide her into instincts ? I find that more fun with beastgirls if their more animalistic than human. Like she licks and sniffs people more, and if ..... Urges of marking her territory ^_^. so curious if its a thing we can influence her into it after her TF as part of her growth. If her beasts genes are more dominate over the human side?. I assume I'd want to keep her sanity low ?

Early on she said she didnt want to kill or trick people, can we influence/guide her as the story goes on into killing when situations arises for it ? I'd want to see her develop quite into a predator from her naïve starting self. Her journey into power.
Uhm... I think you expect too much from a game made by only one person in one year~ xD
instinct-> more equals more lewd stuff happening including bad endings happening.
Sanity-> More equals being smart and not faling for tricks.
Sooo you won't get much of animalistic behaviour in this. You get a couple bits of lactationin the normal story but urination is only bad end related. (sequel gets this and most if not all kinks outside of endings later on~)

So you want sanity high and instinct low to make it through. Fair warning: this was my first game and has lots of frustrating points. I do plan on a remake though when the second game is finished. This game is about the story with lots of lore.

Reactions: Nobles

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Hmm I see. So my best bet is focusing on Sanity if I want her to be stronger and more competent. Was thinking that instinct might mean that she fights on beast/feral instinct, where sanity might of been fighting smarter or cleaner. But I guess if its more lewd stuff, then its not really the case here. Thank you for clearing that up.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes