What do you think is missing the most? (Won't include h-scenes they come with the next update)

• More world building

• More renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• More character developement

• More plot progression

• Better renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• Everyting above

• It's fine as it is now

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
That's a translating Issue. Words are longer in that language as intended and so that's why it wraps arround.

The left there are instincts = and reason = that should be hidden behind a ( button without text ) so that the ( A KEY ) | TEXT goes to the language otherwise he says everything he should not say for example instincts = and reason = R=0

Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
why tf i have to waste so much time to get a true ending it is not like i dont have a job and infinite time to spend on mostly lesbian game based which doesnt have any animated H scene

Ilovefutas

Oct 2, 2020
I agree. It takes a while to still auto skip and it's borderline more than tedious. I love the game but my brother in Christ please alleviate it next time since no one here wants to offer a full save to just do a two and done with the scene viewing. Worst is if you try reloading before going to the main menu it doesn't count.

Reactions: Raindancer

Ilovefutas

Oct 2, 2020
Just got the true ending and I must say I am pleasantly surprised. The two heroines still have roles to play and glad they weren't abandoned in the sequel.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I can't seem to get more than 14 instinct by the time of the school festival making ending 12 either impossible without save editing or very very hard. I've restarted from new game 4 or 5 times only to get more than 14 instinct but always end with 14

EDIT: alright I couldn't at all get it over 14 only when doing rumi bait path. because the kiku sexual offers give extra instinct getting me over 14. so from what i see only kari bait can get enough instinct for ending 12 normally and fairly

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I can't seem to get more than 14 instinct by the time of the school festival making ending 12 either impossible without save editing or very very hard. I've restarted from new game 4 or 5 times only to get more than 14 instinct but always end with 14
Just use URM and change the value yourself, better than stressing over it.

zarock

May 20, 2019
I liked it up until the gargoyle thing and liked a lot of the characters, but I felt like it went astray from there.

First off, unavoidably killing off a couple of the few characters we became close to was quite a gut punch. Secondly, the ending part of the game felt too rushed, with the Miru romance not really having time to develop properly, which is a shame because I actually quite liked Miru. Thirdly, there was just a pileup of characters we barely knew towards the end.

Ilovefutas

Oct 2, 2020
I liked it up until the gargoyle thing and liked a lot of the characters, but I felt like it went astray from there.

First off, unavoidably killing off a couple of the few characters we became close to was quite a gut punch. Secondly, the ending part of the game felt too rushed, with the Miru romance not really having time to develop properly, which is a shame because I actually quite liked Miru. Thirdly, there was just a pileup of characters we barely knew towards the end.
I am in the same boat I think the author fell into the trap alot of writers do where they are the end and have a sequel planned so they had to kill off/preview some of the upcoming characters. I hope they take their time with this one since the other way would have been outlined shadow characters instead which is common in these types of games. I still enjoyed the ending but it felt like they had to finish up/condense.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I really wanna watch jutizia scream in agony as i chop her into little pieces. gotta say, well done making a villain easy to despise xD overall amazing game (im beyond the last bad end, on true path btw) assuming there will be more anger soon xD

• Haha
Reactions: XPsychoX

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
I am in the same boat I think the author fell into the trap alot of writers do where they are the end and have a sequel planned so they had to kill off/preview some of the upcoming characters. I hope they take their time with this one since the other way would have been outlined shadow characters instead which is common in these types of games. I still enjoyed the ending but it felt like they had to finish up/condense.
You're pretty much on point with that. The only exception is the "had to kill" some characters. the "deaths" where planned very early though. I ran into having to preview the maids though since they get a slightly bigger role in the sequel. And yes I decided to cut down the introductions. I've put them all into one update including the fight with queen 4, and I cutted out the ending for her and put it into the bonus folder. And yes I take more time in the sequel for all! the characters~

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Alright completed the game and watched the true end. great variety in bad ends, i'd say my favourite bad end was both versions of the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lordfugi

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
I played through the game and must say I really love it. My favorite scene was where Yasuri got shrunk and used by the mermaid. Altough I would have liked it a bit more if she would have gotten some pleasure too in the more shrunken state before being given to the mermaid. Maybe we get some shrinking scenes like that in the Keepers 2. Anyway good work and I hope Keepers 2 will be as good as 1 or maybe better.

• Angry
Reactions: Lumari and Lordfugi

amateru

Jan 25, 2021
there should be an option where skip button brings you to the next choice. If there is a path guide please give me. I want to know if there's true route without being lovers with rumi.

Omegasail75

Oct 16, 2018
I have played that game 26 times. On android device. And still can't get a good ending. May I ask for a walkthrough to get a good ending, please?

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
I have played that game 26 times. On android device. And still can't get a good ending. May I ask for a walkthrough to get a good ending, please?
Because well... it's... a drama...so it doesn't have a "good" ending. But there's a sequel that continues the story.
(although the sequel won't have a good end either. But Keepers 3 will have one~)

If you play on android and look for a walkthrough:The game on pc/mac has a walkthrough. And I posted the same walkthrough on the games discord server~

Reactions: Chlorid3

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
How come I am not suprised at all that innocent foxgirl with zero sex experience is horribly abused and raped? Never change Japan.

• Sad
Reactions: anon513
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes