What do you think is missing the most? (Won't include h-scenes they come with the next update)

• More world building

• More renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• More character developement

• More plot progression

• Better renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• Everyting above

• It's fine as it is now

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shinaitsa

Jul 10, 2020
Pretty epic, especially getting soft-locked (based on what I'm reading here?) into ending 25.

No, seriously. I'm glad I always give VNs a shot even tho I don't really like the format - even for how amateurish this is, it was 10 hours enjoyably spent. That being said, didn't get into the mood for any of the scenes (that I unlocked), so, 0/10, trash game, never gonna play again can't wait for the next one! ;)

OneInchMan

Aug 24, 2021
Honestly feel that this game is extremely underrated af. It was way better than most of the top games in site.
DEV really deserves a heavy fanbase

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance for a mod or file that unlocks the scenes? I'm missing two and a couple endings.

Reactions: Furnox

Gachimuchachi

Dec 2, 2020
Hi guys. I finished the game, but I have some endings and some h scenes locked. Please, can you help me with a save file or with some explanation for unlock these scenes?
Any chance for a mod or file that unlocks the scenes? I'm missing two and a couple endings.
Hi guys. You can check discord of this game, there is a chat named "endings-walkthrough", just follow it and, if I'm correct, while you will be unlocking this endings, you'll also unlock remaining h-scenes.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Welp time for me to go back into this rabbit hole from the beginning and go through it all once more... even though I do not like some of it yet I am still curious nonetheless on what this true ending looks like.
I have plans to put out another update conveniently called: "easy mode" which turns all endings into simple choices.
But first comes Keepers 2 v0.1 ch.1 out. I'll probably make this easy mode after 1 or 2 updates in keepers 2~
(btw Keepers 2 is currently in proofreading and testing phase~)

xihob

Nov 17, 2020
A good story, Dev. Tho h-scenes are too light for my taste, but stayed for the story. The characters development gone worse later in the game, such as we dont know what
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and then it seemed to me that the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hasn't been developed fully, like i cant really get her reason to join, we didnt interracted with her that much either. Hence i dont even know if she is suited to be the guard (is she a placeholder? =D). Like i cant even sympathise her cause i know almost nothing of her, aside of her "bad queen", prolly she will get more attention in next game, cause she has it looks like an important role. Rest of the guards trio i can understand, they've been through a lot of shit with us, tho i miss the part when they are making decision to become a guardians(tho it is not important). I think i will stop here cause it will be a completely wall of text then.

Overall the game is pretty good, i am pleased with the story part.

zzzyx123

Feb 23, 2020
Is there anyway where i can unlock all the H-scenes, or can someone please provide me a RPY script or something

cheatshitboy

Aug 13, 2020
Is there some type of effort to not upload saves or something? Usually games with galleries get full saves pretty quick

Meguuurl

Sep 16, 2021
This game is great but I hate the fact that I need to unlock all the bad endings first before getting the actual/true ending

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
Definetly not what i expected going in, easy True End, whilst ocassionally saying FN, ill collect a few ends.
(some ends are really, trully the definition of, Know the cards before you pull a trigger on a persons life. Scared of the unknown or chesspieces of the Handlers. Live with the consequences of your actions. For it wasnt your scapegoat, but your lil lamb that fell into the spikes.)

Felt like they were just done, despite the fact they could of at least been more true to their wants, even if it caused more blunders.

Many who wanted just a outcome. Whilst others knowing that something was wrong, were also fooling themselves despite being half Right.

Great, but short, and since it isnt that clear what youre getting into, it does fill you with the anticipation and perceptions of Trash Tags.
(since it wouldnt even be the true version of said garbage tags, but more akin to "Outcomes of Fate". Even if you had a claim to something, be it yours or each other, its akin to death. instead of manipulation/alteration. So with Death, it happens and fades over time. Different things, whilst with the garbage tags, it exists for as long as you hold it close to eternity.)

Definetly curious what the next things hold.
Though will definetly appreciate it more, now that i know what im getting into.

Randomate1993

Jan 23, 2023
I think a lot of people are still confused about how to unlock the true ending so I will write the basic steps here:
- First, unlock all 25 bad endings offered on the game
- Second complete a normal playthrough with sanity 34 and Instinct 4 (walkthrough provided in chat a few discussions earlier)
- Third once you met the above requirements and completed the game, go to 'Gallery' then look at the bottom 'True Ending', click on it to get a continuation of your game after you defeat a certain character on your step to become queen. See I was confused about this third step because I thought the secret/true ending would be part of a regular playthrough after unlocking it, however, it is in the gallery bottom corner where most people failed to miss this detail (same as me).

I hope these directions make it easier for everyone to get the true ending. Thanks for playing yall.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
I think a lot of people are still confused about how to unlock the true ending so I will write the basic steps here:
- First, unlock all 25 bad endings offered on the game
- Second complete a normal playthrough with sanity 34 and Instinct 4 (walkthrough provided in chat a few discussions earlier)
- Third once you met the above requirements and completed the game, go to 'Gallery' then look at the bottom 'True Ending', click on it to get a continuation of your game after you defeat a certain character on your step to become queen. See I was confused about this third step because I thought the secret/true ending would be part of a regular playthrough after unlocking it, however, it is in the gallery bottom corner where most people failed to miss this detail (same as me).

I hope these directions make it easier for everyone to get the true ending. Thanks for playing yall.
Just to let people know: Update for this game is in testing currently. So ig in a week or so you get an update.
Update has 2 new game modes which include the true end and significantly reduced difficulty for endings overall. (means True end unlock will be easier.)~

Reactions: Randomate1993
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes