What do you think is missing the most? (Won't include h-scenes they come with the next update)

• More world building

• More renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• More character developement

• More plot progression

• Better renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• Everyting above

• It's fine as it is now

Results are only viewable after voting.

FantaSee

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2022
Before this gets out of hand: you need 27 or more sanity. But sanity alone is not everything. Just to let you know. And it pretty much looks like I have to nerv the check~
i have no clue what im doing wrong, i have the true path, 27 sanity, but its still locked, im guessing it depends on a choice then or a chain of choices, any hints please when this choice appears? like 2nd exam or smth

Tikita

Oct 11, 2019
Before this gets out of hand: you need 27 or more sanity. But sanity alone is not everything. Just to let you know. And it pretty much looks like I have to nerv the check~
Sorry to bother you, but what is the actual real trigger to get the right ending please ? Could you straight up spoil us, because it seems very difficult for a lot of us to understand the logic behind it. I tried a few things but none worked this far and it's getting a bit frustrating :s

Thanks !

andres_20202020

Jan 26, 2020
Sorry to bother you, but what is the actual real trigger to get the right ending please ? Could you straight up spoil us, because it seems very difficult for a lot of us to understand the logic behind it. I tried a few things but none worked this far and it's getting a bit frustrating :s

Thanks !

Thanks !
much obliged !
following to unlock the true path

andres_20202020

Jan 26, 2020

Thanks !

jireir

May 26, 2018
Same I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I maxed out sanity at 34, baited Hikari in the first exam, was on the true path and yet something went wrong and I didn't get the true ending. What else is there?

Edit: Nvm unlocked it now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

True ending absolutely delivered. I started to play this update without having any specific expectations for what it would be like and I'm absolutely impressed with the true ending. It was sad but hopeful. It definitely did not disappoint. Really good job with this. Now the only problem is that it seems like it will be some two months if not more without "Keepers" and the wait is going to be quite excruciating.

Last edited:

jireir

May 26, 2018
Can anyone tell me who was the person speaking in the very beginning of the game before we see Hikari for the first time?

I just read the checklist for the first time and it got me curious about quite a lot of things.

Xzweerte

Nov 30, 2020
I was following the walk thorough and still haven got the true ending. (34 sanity 4 instinct) Did I miss out something? Do I need all the bad ends?

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatStonerGuy

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
This is starting to get annoying because I don't know what I'm doing wrong to not get the true ending. At this point I've gone through the whole game 4 times. What the hell are you supposed to do?

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I hate math, seriously, especially in games. 29-1 and still the same ending when I had 26-8. I don't know maybe it is true actually, but in gallery it's still blocked, so I'll probably just drop it. Even in the witcher 3, it was easier to make a witcher out of Ciri. :HideThePain:

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
After discussing a bit on the game's discord server I got to make this patch:

Here's a patch for the pc/linux version. wich makes the true ending easier to get. (Values are from suggestions. Sanity now is 24 or more and instinct 6 or less.)
Put it in \Keepers_1_Revolution-1.0-pc\game

Reactions: gerow

FantaSee

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2022
I hate math, seriously, especially in games. 29-1 and still the same ending when I had 26-8. I don't know maybe it is true actually, but in gallery it's still blocked, so I'll probably just drop it. Even in the witcher 3, it was easier to make a witcher out of Ciri. :HideThePain:

FantaSee

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2022
One more question regarding

and if so - why did he do that?
it's briefly touched upon i think but yes he did in fact die, i dont remember if its explained exactly why, but i think it was mentioned

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes