What do you think is missing the most? (Won't include h-scenes they come with the next update)

• More world building

• More renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• More character developement

• More plot progression

• Better renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• Everyting above

• It's fine as it is now

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
v1.0

Pc/Linux:

Mac:

Android:

Keepers 2 shouldget released in late april/may for those who are interested and it will have a pure lesbian route, fully avoidable ntr and so on.
I hope you all like the story.
~Have fun~

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I'm super confused. Get true path and in gallery can't see true ending. So does that mean I screwed up somewhere?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
I'm super confused. Get true path and in gallery can't see true ending. So does that mean I screwed up somewhere?
The game checks for things while you click through the credits. If that fails (for example stats) then the true ending won't get unlocked. I've put a hint somewhere on what exactly you need~ (I made sure that it wasn't too hard to get. I used a close to perfect save and nerved the stats I had in that by 4-5 points. Playtester got it first try. So not much I can do.) Although if too many people complain I'll probably put a quick update out and nerv it even further. So for now either try again or wait a couple days if enough people complain .-.

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
I got Instincts at 4 and Sanity at 32 and still didn't get the true ending, really not a fan of this obscure "teehee you didn't pick the RIGHT choice 10 chapters ago, enjoy being locked into the bad ending or starting over and guessing at the "wrong" choice you made somewhere" shit this game has been doing.

Alcatraz1864

Feb 3, 2020
I didn't get the true ending, but please just tell me if it changes the fact that Hikari ends like this, that is, it's another ending or the next one from another story.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
I got Instincts at 4 and Sanity at 32 and still didn't get the true ending, really not a fan of this obscure "teehee you didn't pick the RIGHT choice 10 chapters ago, enjoy being locked into the bad ending or starting over and guessing at the "wrong" choice you made somewhere" shit this game has been doing.
Your stats are fine. You miss something else entirely. I don't want to sound rude with that. The thing is... other games make you do much more mindless/useless/boring stuff to get the true end and nobody complains about that. but skipping for 3-4 minutes is too much?

I didn't get the true ending, but please just tell me if it changes the fact that Hikari ends like this, that is, it's another ending or the next one from another story.
What happens after the credits will ofc not happen in the true end. It's not entirely different but it add a couple of important things and changes the outcome somewhat although how this continues is for keepers 2. (without endings that look you out of progressing btw~)

Reactions: Alcatraz1864

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
How do you access the bonus images, most of them seem something like encrypted or bugged?

andres_20202020

Jan 26, 2020
you need 34 in Sanity

Apxldzib

Oct 8, 2022
I have a question about the NTR, is it avoidable? If not, when is it given? to know if I'm interested in trying it

andres_20202020

Jan 26, 2020
how did you get it? ive been trying different routes for atleast 30 minutes now with all of em ending the same, the question mark meter always stays 0
the question mark counter increases automatically in the credits, you need 34 sanity and in the 1st exam you have to choose Kikari to get the real path

FantaSee

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2022
the question mark counter increases automatically in the credits, you need 34 sanity and in the 1st exam you have to choose Kikari to get the real path
34 sanity?! how? the most i can get is 27
, i must be dumb as a rock or something

Last edited:

jireir

May 26, 2018
Damn how in the world do you get 34 sanity? I'm at 21 and I thought I was doing well. Can we get some fix for the ending to be obtainable easier?

I'm trying to replay it to see if I can make some different choices that would let me get sanity that high but that number seems very hard to get.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
34 sanity?! how? the most i can get is 27 by the time Hikari becomes queen, i must be dumb as a rock or something
Before this gets out of hand: you need 27 or more sanity. But sanity alone is not everything. Just to let you know. And it pretty much looks like I have to nerv the check~

Reactions: Alcatraz1864
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes