What do you think is missing the most? (Won't include h-scenes they come with the next update)

• More world building

• More renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• More character developement

• More plot progression

• Better renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• Everyting above

• It's fine as it is now

Results are only viewable after voting.

jireir

May 26, 2018
The walkthrough hasn't been updated in some time. Does anyone know how to avoid bad ending 25 and continue with the story?

Edit: Nvm got through it by maxing out sanity and keeping instincts at 2

Last edited:

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
Yeah, the threshold is quite high, and I had to chosse some things that made me unhappy

Naga2631

Jun 2, 2018
It's an unmissable event that happens near'ish the end of the current build. If you haven't gotten there / seen it yet, just keep playing the game and you will get there.
Looks like I'm missing the stats cuz I get no options there...

Naga2631

Jun 2, 2018
You get to the scene in the screenshot I posted but are not given any options at any point? Does the scene in my screenshot come up at all for you?
It's does but it just continues on without giving me a choice but i started a newgame and it worked.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
It's does but it just continues on without giving me a choice but i started a newgame and it worked.
I worked out what causes that choice to come up or not. It's not a bug (like I thought at 1st), it's an active difference with choices made in the game. So I was wrong, the ability to get that choice IS missable depending on your choices, although the scene itself still happens regardless.

The difference in spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mandudeman

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
New version is out:

v0.7~

Pc/Linux:

Mac:

Android:

I worked out what causes that choice to come up or not. It's not a bug (like I thought at 1st), it's an active difference with choices made in the game. So I was wrong, the ability to get that choice IS missable depending on your choices, although the scene itself still happens regardless.

The difference in spoiler:
And sorry that I answer so late. Yes I knew about this. The discord people figured that out about 2 days after the last version got released. Had a lot of private trouble though so I kinda forgot to check out peoples comments here. Sorry~
And it's fixed. The ending is available for all paths now~

Reactions: Shadowen
May 17, 2020
Well keepers 2 of course ;3
I mean... there is a demo for keepers 2 in the game. And if you ask what's after that well... I have plans for keepers 3 and 4 already~ This will take a couple years so... yeah^^
Would you say that that Keepers 1 is Ch 1 with other words or does Keepers 1 2 and 3 connect or will it be other character or is Kari still The MC
PS! Good Luck with the others 2 and 3

jireir

May 26, 2018
The bonus pictures are I suppose a bad end that was meant to be in the game but didn't find its way there for some reason, am I right about this? Will it be added in the next version?

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
The bonus pictures are I suppose a bad end that was meant to be in the game but didn't find its way there for some reason, am I right about this? Will it be added in the next version?
Nope. They won't be added. A lot of things didn't made it in the game or got changed during development tbh. Some of which though will be implemented for Keepers 2~
There comes no bad ending anymore. Only the normal ending (which probably counts as a bad ending) And the true ending... which also isn't that happy tbh but that was planned from the begining. All considered... I stayed mostly true to the story I had in mind once I started creating this game~

jireir

May 26, 2018
That's fair enough, I just thought that maybe one of the options while fighting the tree was meant trigger that as a bad ending but perhaps there was no time.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Keepers1Revolution-0.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jireir

May 26, 2018
Just out of curiosity - is score of 23 enough to get the true ending? Also what actions have an effect on that if I wanted to see the not true bad(worse?) ending?

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes