What do you think is missing the most? (Won't include h-scenes they come with the next update)

• More world building

• More renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• More character developement

• More plot progression

• Better renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• Everyting above

• It's fine as it is now

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Next update is done~

Pc/linux:

Mac:

Android:

Happy new year and as always: Have fun~

Reactions: BaasB

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
ok, that's just bad, you can't force a bad ending on me just because I didn't choose the things that give me the right stats a million years ago, that's just bad gamedesign.

I also think you r narrative flow needs a bit of tweaking. One thing that was quit irritating in particular was the S rank solo mission and the training session with Rumi afterwards. Those two thing should have been switched, have her learn something from the training session, and use it in the real mission. There is also quite a bit of confusion about the second exam, everything that leads up here makis our Protagonist the strongest person in the group and then some, but everything that goes wrong is somehow connected to her, as if the groupd would have been fine without her. It should be less connected to her at least the random things, I get the things targeted at her.

Reactions: TropicalLlama

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
ok, that's just bad, you can't force a bad ending on me just because I didn't choose the things that give me the right stats a million years ago, that's just bad gamedesign.

I also think you r narrative flow needs a bit of tweaking. One thing that was quit irritating in particular was the S rank solo mission and the training session with Rumi afterwards. Those two thing should have been switched, have her learn something from the training session, and use it in the real mission. There is also quite a bit of confusion about the second exam, everything that leads up here makis our Protagonist the strongest person in the group and then some, but everything that goes wrong is somehow connected to her, as if the groupd would have been fine without her. It should be less connected to her at least the random things, I get the things targeted at her.
Yeah that is actually why I havent played this last update. I lost my save so replaying everything is annoying enough but having to do it several times hoping to not get screwed by a bad ending due to a random choice ruining my stats puts me off completely.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Developer Notes:
Regarding the romance route: This game is NOT focused on a lovely lesbian relationship between the MC and Rumi. I have to make this clear because there was a big discussion with a lot of missunderstanding about that. Hikari and Rumi are a cute couple but: They won't be heavily invested in their relationship and outside of bad endings and big plot points there won't be any heavy focus on their relationship~
In short: Their relationship only is mentioned if it matters to the story.

I am aware that this update (v0.5a) will lead to a lot of shitstorm against me but this was planned from the very begining. If you want to tell me your opinion on this update then do it in a normal/mature way. Otherwise (this means if you just trashtalk) I won't react to it.

English is not my native language so expect some typos and grammar mistakes here and there.
Because it wasn't clear enough: This game focuses on femdom, rape, mindbreake, futanari and corruption.
The story of this game is a big drama and will feature a lot of dark and depressing things later on. If you have personal problems with such things then you should probably stay away from this game. This is NOT a vanilla lesbian love story~
wait so that means no pure lesbian? cuz dev says lesbian will only lead to bad ending, is that true? dont really care if got inter sexual with another man as long there is one happy ending lesbian its OK

jireir

May 26, 2018
wait so that means no pure lesbian? cuz dev says lesbian will only lead to bad ending, is that true? dont really care if got inter sexual with another man as long there is one happy ending lesbian its OK

There's no "happy ending" in this game at least not "yet". The dev is saying that this story is not a romance about these two characters, they are important in it but that's not the focus of his game. Their relationship is not the focal point of this history, it's just a part of it. It sometimes gets to the forefront if it matters and sometimes it's there in the background.

Reactions: Shadowen and Lumari

Naga2631

Jun 2, 2018
Activate hints then the game will tell you why you got the ending at the end~

Simply because the android version is well... for android. You don't need joiplay anymore to run it on android.

Also: Next update coming out today~
I meant I tried both android and the pc ver

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018

First of all sorry for the late reply to that~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helped~

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Have a possible bug happen that I need to report: (edited to be in spoilers, as it does discuss story points, things, abilities, and such)

------------------------------------

Question - the save at the end, were we meant to save at the last ... .. . screen, or before the preview happened? The text telling us where/when to save wasn't that clear to me.

Maybe a better idea to have the scene where ppl should save have "(Save here)" on it. I've seen other dev's do this, have a screen that say's "Please save here for updating purposes" to give a clear point where ppl can save.

I suggest this as I got caught out the 1st time, clicked through all the text not knowing which was the last bit and hoping there would be an indicator saying 'save here' after seeing the "save at last msg' screen, then got sent back to main menu. Luckily I had actually saved not too far back so could reload and re-do that section without too much time wasting/pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lumari

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Have a possible bug happen that I need to report: After MC learns the ability to clone herself... there is a trigger in a scene which looks like it should be for those on Rumi's romance/love path, but I do not get it. This is the Hikari cloning herself in the battle simulation sex scene.

I've been using the Ren'py Universal Mod to get all the endings (save right before stats are checked, change stats, get ending, reload save and continue), which is how I noticed this. I noticed it checked for "rumiromance == true" , but there is no rumiromance true/false variable - just the int one.

So if I continue on I go to "This ability is dangerous...", but if I use RUM to trigger the variable check, I get a scene with MC imagining duplicating Rumi - starting with text "If Rumi was back... She could have 2 bottoms to play with..."

I've attached a screenshot showing this check, as well as a save file right before the check... if it helps. Other info:

- Rumi love path. Took all the R+ options, and was on Rumi's path/route.
- Hikari was used as bait. I have also tried it with Rumi as bait (loaded an older save, skipped to this scene)(save file is Hikari Bait path)
- Rumiromance = 7 & Rumiroute = True
- on the True Path, not the Neutral Path.
------------------------------------

Question - the save at the end, were we meant to save at the last ... .. . screen, or before the preview happened? The text telling us where/when to save wasn't that clear to me.

Maybe a better idea to have the scene where ppl should save have "(Save here)" on it. I've seen other dev's do this, have a screen that say's "Please save here for updating purposes" to give a clear point where ppl can save.

I suggest this as I got caught out the 1st time, clicked through all the text not knowing which was the last bit and hoping there would be an indicator saying 'save here' after seeing the "save at last msg' screen, then got sent back to main menu. Luckily I had actually saved not too far back so could reload and re-do that section without too much time wasting/pain.
You just told everyone how to cheat :eek:

Always happy to see people trying to find bugs. Thanks~
Also: If you plan on doing this in the sequel... have fun editing over 150 different flaggs ;3
And it would be nice if you use spoiler please .-.
edit: And the save is always right before the message appears but I say the last sentence just to be sure nothing breaks anyway~

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
I'm puzzled - you say it's no bug, but something extra for people on Rumi's romance path... yet I was on Rumi's romance path afaik and did not get the scene.

I deleted RUM, in case having it installed was causing this, and started a completely new new game. Made mostly the same choices (only difference was "Free" over "Useful"), same thing, and did not skip any scenes - still no scene.

Screen's from this run (without RUM) in spoiler. Also added 2 more saves.
To respect your wish's for more spoiler hiding.. further commentary in spoiler.
Note: Honestly, I'm just confused. Sorry if I seem otherwise (ie rude, offensive, etc) - not trying to be, just trying to understand.

Always happy to see people trying to find bugs. Thanks~
Also: If you plan on doing this in the sequel... have fun editing over 150 different flags ;3
And it would be nice if you use spoiler please .-.
edit: And the save is always right before the message appears but I say the last sentence just to be sure nothing breaks anyway~
I actually don't like using RUM for things. I actually forgot I had it installed for the most part - wanted to see some endings and not have to replay the game... then realized afterwards it was a silly thing because skipping is actually fast. For the sequel, not going to bother - I'll do what I usually do, which is have a plethora of saves and just reload stuff and skip.

As for the spoiler thing, my apologies. I did try and hide the most relevant story stuff... but maybe I left stuff you'd prefer not said out of spoilers. So I'll just go spoiler the 1st half of my post (as I'm sure that's what caught your ire) - and delete the attached image, as I forgot about using imgur... d'oh. Please let me know if anything else should be spoilered or such. Also, sadly your quote of my post doesn't update to my edited post, just so you know.

Thanx for the clarification for the final 'this version' save game position. I'll need to redo the last part of the game then, as I saved on the ... .. . part. Whoopsies. No biggie, now that I remember just how fast skipping is. lol

Last edited:

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
I'm puzzled - you say it's no bug, but something extra for people on Rumi's romance path... yet I was on Rumi's romance path afaik and did not get the scene.

Although I wonder if just having RUM installed messed it up - it was installed, but for that save I provided no values had ever been changed with it. Edit to add: deleted RUM and tried a new game. Made mostly the same choices (only difference was "Free" over "Useful"), same thing - no scene.

Screen's from this run in spoiler. Also added 2 more saves.

To respect your wish's for more spoiler hiding.. further commentary in spoiler.
Note: Honestly, I'm just confused. Sorry if I seem otherwise (ie rude, offensive, etc) - not trying to be, just trying to understand.

I actually don't like using RUM for things. I actually forgot I had it installed for the most part - wanted to see some endings and not have to replay the game... then realized afterwards it was a silly thing because skipping is actually fast. For the sequel, likely not going to bother - I'll do what I usually do, which is have a plethora of saves and just reload stuff and skip.

As for the spoiler thing, my apologies. I did try and hide the most relevant story stuff... but maybe I left stuff you'd prefer not said out of spoilers. So I'll just go spoiler the 1st half of my post (as I'm sure that's what caught your ire) - and delete the attached image,a s I forgot about using imgur... d'oh.. Please let me know if anything else should be spoilered or such. Also, sadly your quote of my post doesn't update to my edited post, just so you know.
Nevermind I was stupid. You are right it is a bug. I confused Rumiromance with Rumiroute '-'
The scene really doesn't play out as intended. I corrcted it now. It's a full version behind so I was pretty sure it has to be the programm you use that messes something up. Also I just got out of bed when I replied. I mean... nobody not even proofreaders noticed it which is indeed strange (and don't worry I won't complain about that to them. I'm way to thankful for what they are doing). Well human error always happens~ So huge thanks for telling me about it~
And no, you didn't seem rude to me. You're actually very respectful that's why I take my time to answer~

Feel free to let me know if you find more things^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadowen

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Nevermind I was stupid. You are right it is a bug. I confused Rumiromance with Rumiroute '-'
The scene really doesn't play out as intended. I corrcted it now. It's a full version behind so I was pretty sure it has to be the programm you use that messes something up. Also I just got out of bed when I replied. I mean... nobody not even proofreaders noticed it which is indeed strange (and don't worry I won't complain about that to them. I'm way to thankful for what they are doing). Well human error always happens~ So huge thanks for telling me about it~
And no, you didn't seem rude to me. You're actually very respectful that's why I take my time to answer~

Feel free to let me know if you find more things^^
Don't worry about it, we all have days/mornings like that. Heh, I'm terrible in the morning before my 1st coffee kicks in. I'm just happy we got it sorted out :) Glad I told you, that it's been/going-to-be fixed, and that you aren't going to complain to your proofreaders. I will let you know if/when I find anything else. :)

I do have a question about something, and as it deals with story spoiler... it's in spoiler:

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Don't worry about it, we all have days/mornings like that. Heh, I'm terrible in the morning before my 1st coffee kicks in. I'm just happy we got it sorted out :) Glad I told you, that it's been/going-to-be fixed, and that you aren't going to complain to your proofreaders. I will let you know if/when I find anything else. :)

I do have a question about something, and as it deals with story spoiler... it's in spoiler:
Yap. Failing the QTE gives you -2 sanity. I was worried for a second... the code I used there was for testing to see if I can make a QTE so it's really messy and most likely the reason your program can't track it. I checked both ways and it works fine~
I'm using an improved version by now but "fixing" the old one probably leads to save's not working anymore:

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Yap. Failing the QTE gives you -2 sanity. I was worried for a second... the code I used there was for testing to see if I can make a QTE so it's really messy and most likely the reason your program can't track it. I checked both ways and it works fine~
I'm using an improved version by now but "fixing" the old one probably leads to save's not working anymore:

I'll be honest I didn't notice the -2 sanity with the QTE I mentioned when I 1st went through there. I just redid that section (trying to find something that is mentioned in spoiler below, and didn't have a better save than 1 way earlier than where I want to be) and noticed 2 things: QTE was slower this time (although still nearly too fast for me), and I am getting different text than I had before. Only difference... I no longer have RUM installed.

I should note - I'm disabled, and my disability effects my ability to rapidly click something... so fast QTE's are a nightmare for me. Just thought I should mention this, as I had brought up how insanely fast I found that particular QTE timer to be... some of it appears it was due to RUM: it's still fast without it, but I can actually click on "Think" and get the correct dialogue now.

Also: fixing the timing on older QTE's potentially breaks saves? Ouch. Maybe for the best to just leave it then, as having to restart saves tends to make ppl upset.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
I'll be honest I didn't notice the -2 sanity with the QTE I mentioned when I 1st went through there. I just redid that section (trying to find something that is mentioned in spoiler below, and didn't have a better save than 1 way earlier than where I want to be) and noticed 2 things: QTE was slower this time (although still nearly too fast for me), and I am getting different text than I had before. Only difference... I no longer have RUM installed.

I should note - I'm disabled, and my disability effects my ability to rapidly click something... so fast QTE's are a nightmare for me. Just thought I should mention this, as I had brought up how insanely fast I found that particular QTE timer to be... some of it appears it was due to RUM: it's still fast without it, but I can actually click on "Think" and get the correct dialogue now.

Also: fixing the timing on older QTE's potentially breaks saves? Ouch. Maybe for the best to just leave it then, as having to restart saves tends to make ppl upset.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
I hope you don't mind this back and forth, I'm quite liking the back and forth discussion. It's also making me think more, which is always a good thing! haha

Even though the game is depressing and sad (well, it has it's bright moments too, but mostly sad and depressing... but I'm not complaining about that, as I knew that is exactly what I was getting into when I downloaded the game!), thank you for making it and keep it up. I am both looking forward to, and not looking forward to, where this game will go and how the sequel will work out. :)

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes