What do you think is missing the most? (Won't include h-scenes they come with the next update)

• More world building

• More renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• More character developement

• More plot progression

• Better renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• Everyting above

• It's fine as it is now

Results are only viewable after voting.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hmm... Seeing all the comments, I guess this VN is not for me. Especially rape (and even planned more rape in the updates) and NTR are things that turn me off with light speed. Normally I would not comment in a thread from a game that I am not interested in, but it caught my eye, and was of the brink of downloading until I noticed the comments. I just feel a bit disappointed, but that's how it is.

I wish the developer lots of luck with the development of this game, because there are loads of people that do like this style and story development. Please don't let my comment discourage you. I am sure there will be a lot of people that will be very happy with this VN.

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
What the hell does S mean I guess L means love but what is S shame?
I think S is for Strenght

It seems to determine our decisiveness, courage and (over)confidence.
Our ability to fight and likelyhood of choosing to fight.
Atleast thats my take on it.

Theres also a R(umi?) stat.

Might be a good idea to give us a description of the stats and a way for us to track our stats later down the line, when the game lenght incrieses and paths become more important.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
What the hell does S mean I guess L means love but what is S shame?
It's an 'i' not an 'L' though.

I think S is for Strenght

It seems to determine our decisiveness, courage and (over)confidence.
Our ability to fight and likelyhood of choosing to fight.
Atleast thats my take on it.

Theres also a R(umi?) stat.

Might be a good idea to give us a description of the stats and a way for us to track our stats later down the line, when the game lenght incrieses and paths become more important.
R is for rumi. It determines if you get the NTR route or not. (Or a bad ending if you really dissapoint her (get R+3 until the end of v.0.02 to avoid it))
I found a bug with that one yesterday but I already fixed it for the next update. Currently you'll get the wrong render and the last sentence is wrong. And you'll get the wrong spoiler section if you don't want the ntr part.

For the other stats: I had to make some changes to the story already so I'll use these in a different way later on.
'I' (or i) gets important on the ntr route and 'S' on the non ntr route. The only thing they are used for are bad endings though. The 'read me' .txt file gives you all the information you need for what you should go for. I don't know If I'll keep the hint system in so if you really want to know what the stats are for I won't tell for now. And it's not that they are very well hidden inside the code or something. You can find them easily when you try to translate the game.
Hope this helped a bit.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Changes for the next version v.0.03:

~Opened a poll here which could change on what I'll focus with future updates.

~I added a 'Stats' screen in the games gallery to keep track of points.

~I'll most likely push the last spoiler section at the end of v.0.02 into v.0.04 since I'm already over 10k words in (without renders) and I'm not even done with half of the 1st. exam part. (Currently at 2 bad endings and 1h-scene (which consists of 5 smaller h-scenes))

I'll split v.0.3 in 2 or 3 parts. the first exam is so big that it will be it's own update. All I can say is you can await a lot of Futa content~

Last edited:

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
What is ye? Why do I see this everywhere?
Is that last little "s" too much to type? It makes no sense and makes people sound unintelligent. Can someone explain this to me?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What's the mind control in this, and how prominent is it? From the rest of the posts, I'm guessing it's something un-fun and not the protagonist getting to sleep with mind-controlled girls...

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Is the game going to include BDSM and/or sub/dom paths in the future ?
Protagonist will probably be the sub in every scene I may include a scene where she tries out being the dominant one but she'll won't like it. There will be a BDSM focused bad ending. But that will come very late (About v.0.7-8)

wait, so does the protaganist(your main playable character) get to put it on your teammates and other woman and people to control and have fun with them or does it happen to you and your group only?
The Protagonist will get an ability to comand others around but she'll never use it without consent (She'll even save someone with this ability). Kinda hard to tell you this without spoiling story content. So the short answer is that she won't use it to "have fun". It will happen to other unrelated people. I'll put in some examples (Probably skippable) that will show what exactly happens to other groups.

Hope this helped you both~

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes