• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What do you think is missing the most? (Won't include h-scenes they come with the next update)

• More world building

• More renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• More character developement

• More plot progression

• Better renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• Everyting above

• It's fine as it is now

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
render literally means "visual art" at it's most basic definition, nothing implies it has to be something made from scratch. it really seems like you're just projecting your superfluous hatred of koikatu on a random dev because you see they are using it in their VN. why not give real criticism instead? just saying it's not original and "half-assed" doesnt even work because the dev clearly put time and effort into making the scenes, they all have theme that clearly goes with each other and helps immerse you into the story.
Put that person on ignore. Or check their posting history if you want a reason. It's literally nothing but going to a bunch of different threads and bitching at developers for nonsensical shit like that post here lol. Pathetic incarnate.

matheus787tetel

Oct 6, 2021
That game is amazing. I'm not into lesbian relationships or things like that, but I managed to enjoy the game a lot anyway (maybe it was because I love demi-humans and this game is full of it).

My congratulations to the creator of this amazing game.

(Sorry about my English, it's not my native language)

Reactions: Lumari

sifen

May 20, 2018
your pfp looks quite similar to Hikari in the boot up art, except more red than orange hair and wielding a katana rather than knives. Is that the other rare kitsune in the story or just a representation of you?

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
your pfp looks quite similar to Hikari in the boot up art, except more red than orange hair and wielding a katana rather than knives. Is that the other rare kitsune in the story or just a representation of you?
That's a secret unfortunately. You're the second person who noticed it. I can say though that this character will appear someday.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Being a fan of futa on female in games either forced or willing I don't see how the scene 3 is a bad ending maybe the brainwashed is bad but not the futa on mc part that seems like it could be a good ending Guess it depends on the situation I'll give it a try and see.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Why is there no sound or music added to the game?
Simply because I'm bad at making music and I have... eehh.. exactly 0 money to pay someone to make music. So I rather prefer listening to my own music while playing it instead of putting free music in the game. (I'd love to have at least music in the main menu but eh... can't sorry~)

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Simply because I'm bad at making music and I have... eehh.. exactly 0 money to pay someone to make music. So I rather prefer listening to my own music while playing it instead of putting free music in the game. (I'd love to have at least music in the main menu but eh... can't sorry~)
Well I don't mind that there is no music I always mute music in every game adult and non adult games but games with no sound to them like the sound of knocking at the door or something is not my type of game no offence.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
The Main character is far from weak. I think the dev did a very good job with that scenario AND not every main character in a story is Superman that can just crush any enemy like a bug. The MC being overpowered by the succubus adds interesting drama to the story. I personally HATE a story wear you always win nothing bad ever happens to you and you live happily ever after. That is stupid and boring to me plus unrealistic.

Reactions: Lumari and Mograx

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
So far I'm having no issues with the Mac version. I do have a question, what do sanity and instincts mean in the game? I think I have an idea of what instincts are after our talk with Runi, but I'm still confused about sanity and how that works. Also, what does R represent, revenge? I do like the game so far, I'm glad I gave it a chance.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
So far I'm having no issues with the Mac version. I do have a question, what do sanity and instincts mean in the game? I think I have an idea of what instincts are after our talk with Runi, but I'm still confused about sanity and how that works. Also, what does R represent, revenge? I do like the game so far, I'm glad I gave it a chance.
I'm glad you like it and the mac version works so far~
Sanity = how easy Hikari loses her mind if something bad is happening. Low is bad. High is good
Instinct = How much Hikaris instincts influence her. High is bad. Low is good.
R = is for Rumi. if it's too low you get a bad end. If it's middle she'll be a friend. If it's high she'll fall in love with Hikari.
R will change later to show you what path you got~

This is not a prequel. Even a possible Keepers 3 is in planning.
This game is mostly for me to learn how renpy and the other programms I use work. So I don't waste time by giving choices, I learn how to handle multiple paths for the next game. (And yes I try out different ways to make more paths to find the best one for me)

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm glad you like it and the mac version works so far~
Sanity = how easy Hikari loses her mind if something bad is happening. Low is bad. High is good
Instinct = How much Hikaris instincts influence her. High is bad. Low is good.
R = is for Rumi. if it's too low you get a bad end. If it's middle she'll be a friend. If it's high she'll fall in love with Hikari.
R will change later to show you what path you got~
Thank you for answering my questions, I do have a follow-up. Do Sanity and Instinct have a ceiling?

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
This is not a prequel. Even a possible Keepers 3 is in planning.
This game is mostly for me to learn how renpy and the other programms I use work. So I don't waste time by giving choices, I learn how to handle multiple paths for the next game. (And yes I try out different ways to make more paths to find the best one for me)
I am curious about that unavoidable rape of rumi. Is it coming up in the near future?
Curiosity got the better of me and I started actually reading. All the events so far have been nowhere near as dark as I expected.

Last edited:

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Thank you for answering my questions, I do have a follow-up. Do Sanity and Instinct have a ceiling?
Since there are no repeatable things you can do: Yes. I think Max sanity in the current version is 18 (Proove me wrong if you want though~). Haven't looked too much into instinct because for now this stat hasn't been used but I think max is 12.
I'll make the stat requirements more difficult later on especially the instinct checks. When those checks start though you won't have much opportunities anymore to change your stats.

I am curious about that unavoidable rape of rumi. Is it coming up in the near future?
Curiosity got the better of me and I started actually reading. All the events so far have been nowhere near as dark asI expected.
Happens in v0.5a most likely. I'll make a huge warning about that and maybe even a choice to skip the scene and just getting a short explanation on what happens during this scene (although this scene will include a bad ending which you'll skip too). It's getting darker later on. Especialy as mentioned in v.0.5. The more 'rare' or 'hardcore' kinks will start in v0.4b.

• Angry
Reactions: Frumi

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
So apparently there are 10 bad ends so far but I have no idea how to get them i have only got 2 out of 10 lol. I was also kinda wondering are there any other Male characters in the VN besides the head teacher? It seems like the school only allows girls cause every character is a girl lol. Not really a complaint or anything but I just had to ask.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
So apparently there are 10 bad ends so far but I have no idea how to get them i have only got 2 out of 10 lol. I was also kinda wondering are there any other Male characters in the VN besides the head teacher? It seems like the school only allows girls cause every character is a girl lol. Not really a complaint or anything but I just had to ask.
The nine tailed fox is a male too. The school allows males but I just don't like making male models. (and I'm bad at it :3)

Reactions: Rugerrell6

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
The nine tailed fox is a male too. The school allows males but I just don't like making male models. (and I'm bad at it :3)
Hahaha that makes sense I guess and i got the 2 of the bad ends with the succubus Nozumi. But I really like your work so far keep up the good work!

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes