What do you think is missing the most? (Won't include h-scenes they come with the next update)

• More world building

• More renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• More character developement

• More plot progression

• Better renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• Everyting above

• It's fine as it is now

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Protagonist will probably be the sub in every scene I may include a scene where she tries out being the dominant one but she'll won't like it. There will be a BDSM focused bad ending. But that will come very late (About v.0.7-8)

The Protagonist will get an ability to comand others around but she'll never use it without consent (She'll even save someone with this ability). Kinda hard to tell you this without spoiling story content. So the short answer is that she won't use it to "have fun". It will happen to other unrelated people. I'll put in some examples (Probably skippable) that will show what exactly happens to other groups.

Hope this helped you both~
This game is definitely interesting. I like the direction its going and the lore is actually pretty good as well. I usually dont like FUTA but I actually didnt mind it in this which says alot. Im lookin forward to the future updates and great job so far!

Reactions: Lumari

z0n3rG0n3

Dec 25, 2019
I noticed while replaying the first section of the game that during the fight with the guard if you choose to put down your weapon an error occurs. So I went ahead and fixed the Script code so that it works properly. This same error occurs on game versions v.0.02.00 and the newest version v.0.03a as well however v.0.01.03 script works fine. Also keep up the good work.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
I noticed while replaying the first section of the game that during the fight with the guard if you choose to put down your weapon an error occurs. So I went ahead and fixed the Script code so that it works properly. This same error occurs on game versions v.0.02.00 and the newest version v.0.03a as well however v.0.01.03 script works fine. Also keep up the good work.
Wow yes you're right. That was a huge mistake of mine while adding the spoiler toggle. The second ending has the same error. Huge thanks for telling me~
I probably would have noticed it myself because I'll rework the first 2 endings anyway. I Imediately checked all the other endings as well.Hope I don't forget this again. Big thanks~

z0n3rG0n3

Dec 25, 2019
Wow yes you're right. That was a huge mistake of mine while adding the spoiler toggle. The second ending has the same error. Huge thanks for telling me~
I probably would have noticed it myself because I'll rework the first 2 endings anyway. I Imediately checked all the other endings as well.Hope I don't forget this again. Big thanks~
Hey, I'm just glad I could be helpful in some way. Also, I know that you uploaded the newest version 3 weeks ago (according to F95zone) and while browsing your code for the game it seems like it takes awhile to write, but I have to ask purely out of curiosity. When do you think you're going to post version 0.3b? Or since you are planning to reworking the endings, when will those be released? (sorry if I am asking a lot of questions, it's just I really like this game so far and I want to know more about its progress.)

Last edited:

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Hey, I'm just glad I could be helpful in some way. Also, I know that you uploaded the newest version 3 weeks ago (according to F95zone) and while browsing your code for the game it seems like it takes awhile to write, but I have to ask purely out of curiosity. When do you think you're going to post version 0.3b? Or since you are planning to reworking the endings, when will those be released? (sorry if I am asking a lot of questions, it's just I really like this game so far and I want to know more about its progress.)
Normaly the update would be out already but I had to make a break because I got covid. I post a lot of things including spoiler pictures about the next update on the discord server if you want to know more. (Link down below~) I'm almost done with the story part of the next update. GUI gets a rework too. I probably put out the update for proofreadingtoday or tomorrow and while that's happening I finish up the GUI and rework the 2 endings. (It's not something big. Just a couple lines of text and 2-3 new renders for the endings). So the update should come out in less than a week~

z0n3rG0n3

Dec 25, 2019
Normaly the update would be out already but I had to make a break because I got covid. I post a lot of things including spoiler pictures about the next update on the discord server if you want to know more. (Link down below~) I'm almost done with the story part of the next update. GUI gets a rework too. I probably put out the update for proofreadingtoday or tomorrow and while that's happening I finish up the GUI and rework the 2 endings. (It's not something big. Just a couple lines of text and 2-3 new renders for the endings). So the update should come out in less than a week~
Damn that sucks that you got COVID I hope you're doing alright. I got it last December so I know it’s not a fun experience. I joined your discord but I didn’t see any updates just yet but I’ll be checking. Also cool, I can't wait to play more.

Last edited:

NyZz 777

Jun 25, 2020
Nooooooo........... another masterpiece that I need to wait.........

I'm really not a fan of Futa / Trans. but your game is the only one that make me actually feel good about Futa / Trans. That alone should tell you how much I'm already invested in your game. goodluck

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Nooooooo........... another masterpiece that I need to wait.........

I'm really not a fan of Futa / Trans. but your game is the only one that make me actually feel good about Futa / Trans. That alone should tell you how much I'm already invested in your game. goodluck
v0.3b is already out. It just needs to be moved here~
(You can find it already in the game request section marked as update or on the discord server^^)
Also I'm glad you liked it. Hope the next update is good as well for you~

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Word!!! good to see this gettin regular updates! Im gonna be honest when games take to long to get updated I completely forget about em and move on to somethin else. So its good to see this gettin regular updates.

NyZz 777

Jun 25, 2020
v0.3b is already out. It just needs to be moved here~
(You can find it already in the game request section marked as update or on the discord server^^)
Also I'm glad you liked it. Hope the next update is good as well for you~
The first things I do after I posted that comments.. now the wait games begun, all the best sir. really enjoying the story. but for real tho more intimate scene would be much appreciated or more male involvement. overall 9 out of 10/

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"Better renders (Makes updates take longer!)"

These are not renders. They are screen captures from a game. That is not the definition of "rendering" which implies your own creation.
Koikatu screenshots will never be truly original. They're in fact, so fucking the same boring half-assed stuff.

tacct

Mar 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
render literally means "visual art" at it's most basic definition, nothing implies it has to be something made from scratch. it really seems like you're just projecting your superfluous hatred of koikatu on a random dev because you see they are using it in their VN. why not give real criticism instead? just saying it's not original and "half-assed" doesnt even work because the dev clearly put time and effort into making the scenes, they all have theme that clearly goes with each other and helps immerse you into the story.

Reactions: Daraenp and Lumari

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
I got told about a big mistake I made. Currently some endings through to the next update after you finished them and they don't get unlocked properly. Here is the Fix for this~ Huge thanks to z0n3rG0n3 for telling me~

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
I'm wondering, will the game have a Mac version?
I can in theory make one. But I have no idea if it works properly and I can't test it. I can put out a Mac version for the next update if you want. Just tell me then if it works as it should and I'll continue making mac versions as well~

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I can in theory make one. But I have no idea if it works properly and I can't test it. I can put out a Mac version for the next update if you want. Just tell me then if it works as it should and I'll continue making mac versions as well~
That works for me. I have no problem letting people know if something is wrong. Thank you.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes