What do you think is missing the most? (Won't include h-scenes they come with the next update)

• More world building

• More renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• More character developement

• More plot progression

• Better renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• Everyting above

• It's fine as it is now

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Hmm.. Guess I misunderstood it somewhat then. I was never fooled into thinking this would be a vanilla romance novel, it says pretty clearly the game's dark at the game page.
Still I got the impression the relationship between MC and Rumi would have a big role in the game and they would experience a lot of the story/adventure together, maybe I was wrong about that.
If Rumi is just largely an irrelevant NPC with some few optional fluff scenes then I suppose the NTR(if it even is that) rape scene will hardly be that impactful and it's whatever.
So more like classic JRPG with everything centered on the FMC being thrown into all sorts of dark sex stuff.

edit: I don't think people thought this would be a yuri only game, dev, more like a game with a decent amount of lesbian content (MC and Rumi as a couple) and a lot of other stuff including dark scenes.
Yeah, exactly that, well said.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I never though I would like a game with monogamy like this one, I mean we can cheat but so far it is pretty obvious that it isn't the smart choice, so far the story is very interesting and I'm liking it a lot.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
The new version is out~ (I already Updated most of the OP (changelog, dev notes and screenshots). If I did something wrong blame me~)

Pc/linux version:
Mac version:

have fun~

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I read some of the discussion from a few weeks/months ago, Dev, and I must say that I for one would love to see a yuri pairing losing to the cock, or at least allowing it into their bed through coercion or trickery. If that's something you've considered for one of the paths, PLEASE do it.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Loving the game. Its begining to look like Rumi is gonna betray u no matter what. Which makes the story extremely interesting. I like Rumi but I would rather see Hikari wit Miru. Im still wondering if this story is only lesbian and futa type stuff tho.

Reactions: Lumari

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
Love this! Great job on the writing, world building and characters! Hopefully you stay true to your vision until the end.

I'll wait patiently for more updates and hopefully Kiku scenes!

darthvaapad

Jun 15, 2017
Who gets pregnant in this game and what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
depends but they're mainly (depending on your point of view) bad endings.

1.Lose to the goblins with high instinct and on of the options will have it.
2. Fail to rescue the person from the lesbian club.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Loving the game. Its begining to look like Rumi is gonna betray u no matter what. Which makes the story extremely interesting. I like Rumi but I would rather see Hikari wit Miru. Im still wondering if this story is only lesbian and futa type stuff tho.
To be fair: Miru is already in the stats for a reason ;p Also: I plan on 1 scene with Hikari and a male and I'll most likely cover some futa on male stuff in v0.5.~

I read some of the discussion from a few weeks/months ago, Dev, and I must say that I for one would love to see a yuri pairing losing to the cock, or at least allowing it into their bed through coercion or trickery. If that's something you've considered for one of the paths, PLEASE do it.
Well I have a poll open on the discord server for Rumi transforming into a futa in the next update but it will be a bad ending.~

Love this! Great job on the writing, world building and characters! Hopefully you stay true to your vision until the end.

Probably the last kiku scene comes in the next version. (it's a bad ending) And I'm glad you like it~

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020

Kiku is the plant Dryiad looking girl right?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Well I have a poll open on the discord server for Rumi transforming into a futa in the next update but it will be a bad ending.~
That's pretty much the opposite of what I asked but thanks for trying, Dev!

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Nope Kiku is the fox girl slave~
oooooooh. But really its her last scene? I thought that was gonna end up being like a whole storyline of betrayal hmm. I guess she plays less of a part in the story then I thought. Well either way im still interested to see what happens between Rumi and Kari in the future.

Last edited:

damppanties

Jul 24, 2019
Absolutely loving the game, every new dialog I hope it's not the last since I really don't want it to stop. Kinda feels like a Lewd Naruto story but even better than Naruto itself :love: Keep up the lovely work!

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes