What do you think is missing the most? (Won't include h-scenes they come with the next update)

• More world building

• More renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• More character developement

• More plot progression

• Better renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• Everyting above

• It's fine as it is now

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Anyone have a full save file they wouldn't mind sharing? Missing a couple scenes.
I won't share a save but I decided to put a walkthrough for the bad endings as a txt into the game for the next version.
(Walkthrough won't include the latest endings though. As an example: The endings in the next update (v0.4b) won't be in the walkthrough. I'll add them for ver.0.5a)
As for the other h-events: You should encounter all of them with only 2 playthroughs. one with Rumi as your friend and one with Rumi as you loved one~

Also:
I'll add a short demo version for Keepers 2 in the next version. It won't have any renders and everything that spoils too much will be cut though. Also Rumi replaces the mc in this demo since the mc of kp2 is still a secret ;p

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
gofile link needs a new one as it seems the file has reached the time limit for the site and got deleted as right now it says 'this file does not exist'

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
for some reason no matter what I do I cant get past the Toru part it gives me that bad end every friggin time.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
friend can you update the links please is that they are still the links of the V0.04A in Win
I'm not responsible for the download links in the op. Only mod's can do this...

New update: v0.4b

Pc/Linux-version

Mac-version

As always: Have fun~

I already updated OP. Only thing left to do is adding the Urination tag~
These are the right ones.
(I'll report my last comment again so a mod can change the links)

Reactions: Alcatraz1864

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
How do I complete all the H-Events.
For the endings: Refer to the walkthrough.txt in the game files. The most recent endings get added in the next update (endings 11-14) So the walkthrough is always one update behind the current version. Figure it out how to get them~

For the H-events: You should get all of them with 2 playthroughs.
One playthrough if Rumi loves Hikari + Hikari baited
One playthrough if Rumi is just a friend + Rumi baited.

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Update v0.5a~
(I edited most of the OP. Only things left to update are the download links and to add following)

VNDB Link:

Pc/linux:

Mac:

(I wasn't able to make an android version. I'd have to make a complete new menu and testing this would be way too time consuming for me. Sorry~)

(Also I'm not sure but I think the BDSM tag can be added. I'm not sure where to draw the line on what counts and what doesn't count so someone looking into that would be great~)

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
I'm not sure if the dev or anyone cares but I compiled it for Android. It should work but I don't have an android device to test. I also haven't played it yet I just kind of go through the "newly updated" section and see if anything Ren'Py is missing Mac/Android versions. If theres other games anyone would like compiled just shoot me a DM and I'll try my best.

*EDIT*
Ok so previous android versions were broken because they were over 1Gb SO i had to figure out how to compress everything and recompile it, which I did! We now have working android versions and since it had to be compressed anyways i recompiled Windows/Linux and a Mac version as well. Average size is around 800mb down from 1.25GB of the original. Used 100% quality from png to webm.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Game is very confusing. Why is doing stuff changing your sanity? I'd assume your sanity changes based not on your decisions but on your environment. Why is high instinct bad and low instinct good? What does it even measure? Reaction time? Wouldnt low instinct character be bad at fights then or something like that?

The game has pretty hot bits, mostly in the bad ends, but the overall its intensely boring and convoluted and hard to keep track of all the characters that look very alike. There's a whole bunch of purple and blue catgirls that I kept confusing for each other, then there are a few blonde elves and blonde horned characters (multiple different ones). Characters having names like Rumi/Miru and Yozumi/Nozumi also doesnt help things but at least those look different enough to not be confused easily.

There's lots of stuff to like but its all contained in the bad ends sadly. Nozumi part is pretty hot and all, but the most hot part of it is again, in the bad end, and the rest becomes mostly inconsequential after it passes. Why must all the good stuff be in the bad end? E.g. you could make a monster that mind controls MC and follows them around and rapes and eggpregnates the unaware MC repeatedly until being either scared off by somebody else or deciding to leave MC once all the eggs have been laid.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Game is very confusing. Why is doing stuff changing your sanity? I'd assume your sanity changes based not on your decisions but on your environment. Why is high instinct bad and low instinct good? What does it even measure? Reaction time? Wouldnt low instinct character be bad at fights then or something like that?

The game has pretty hot bits, mostly in the bad ends, but the overall its intensely boring and convoluted and hard to keep track of all the characters that look very alike. There's a whole bunch of purple and blue catgirls that I kept confusing for each other, then there are a few blonde elves and blonde horned characters (multiple different ones). Characters having names like Rumi/Miru and Yozumi/Nozumi also doesnt help things but at least those look different enough to not be confused easily.

There's lots of stuff to like but its all contained in the bad ends sadly. Nozumi part is pretty hot and all, but the most hot part of it is again, in the bad end, and the rest becomes mostly inconsequential after it passes. Why must all the good stuff be in the bad end? E.g. you could make a monster that mind controls MC and follows them around and rapes and eggpregnates the unaware MC repeatedly until being either scared off by somebody else or deciding to leave MC once all the eggs have been laid.
Sanity is essentialy how strong MC's mind is. This includes making wise decisions suited for the setting and thinking/hesitating.
High sanity means that the MC makes the right decisions most of the time, don't loses her mind and so on.

Instinct can be narrowed down to one carnal instinct. And that is the instinct to reproduce (how strong it is). Mc avoids Horny traps if she can withstand her urges that's why keeping it low makes sense.

The effect of some choices will only be shown after a couple oftext boxes. There is one decision in which it seems random on which stat goes up or down but that is for balancing purposes and to 'Traide' points between both stats.

Makes sense that related characters look similar to each other if you ask me. (parents and their children or sisters. In your catgirl example that's Rumi's whole family. Would be stange if one of them would suddenly have green/red hair) Also I'm bad with names yes but so far people that gave me feedback never complained about names.

Now to the bad endings: The game focuses on the story. MC ending in a trap with no escape well... means a bad end. She can't continue her Keeper job if she's heavily pregnant all the time/a slave/cum addicted and so on. And a monster eggpregnating the MC... I'm pretty sure you notice it if your belly is suddenly swollen and heavy... and if she somehow doesn't... her friends would notice. just saying. That's over the top unrealistic. And in addition to that: I don't want to force the more "niche" kinks onto players. And I really thought I went too far with the latest update but people still say: nah it's fine~.
So my guess is (and I apologize beforehand if that's wrong) that you just skipped through the story (or most of it) to find the sexy parts asap.
If so then you're playing the wrong game. Story > sexy parts
(I'm not angry though. I just wanted to explain this because your post is the latest one and I don't want people to get the wrong idea)~

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes