RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family [Day 4] [Greebo]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
unzip it and replease file in game folder thx @Blitzyyy
haha if only i had waited a bit, i googled and found nothing that helped then i noticed the 2 dlls and wondered and did the same thing in my ini, then i had to hit f1 in the game and set full screen and suddenly i could go to the damned school!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
OK, since Day1 thread is gone, but not directly linked to this one, I will tempt fate and ask: how do you use the lock pick on day 1 window? Seriously, it makes no sense.
hit z when the tumbler is at the top

Sportivori

Aug 16, 2017
I added the game.ini to the folder but now it opens the screen then closes itself and it doesnt wanna go further it only work with me if the ini is the old one

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I added the game.ini to the folder but now it opens the screen then closes itself and it doesnt wanna go further it only work with me if the ini is the old one
check the system dir for RGSS300.dll if it's not there, then something is wrong with your version

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
So... can someone tell me if i can avoid chuckold? I read someone say you cant help you sister with some raped scene. The game is always like this? Or with this new update the autor change something? Because if this game is chuckold or have any netorare thing that i cant avoid i just pass. Can someone tell me?

that's not cuckold at all, it's just rape, the rapist has no idea about the incest and doesn't care. you can at least skip the rape scene but it still happens

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
hrm stuck at the second time to the strip club, no blinking diamond showing what to do to sneak in
so i guess no more sienna for me.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
hrm stuck at the second time to the strip club, no blinking diamond showing what to do to sneak in
so i guess no more sienna for me.
oh god i found it haha it is so stupid too, no blinking dot but when you finally find the way in, you'll face palm too.

Sportivori

Aug 16, 2017
check the system dir for RGSS300.dll if it's not there, then something is wrong with your version
its in there, but for some reason it pop-ups the screen, shows black for a few seconds then resizes the pop-up and then just close

Last edited:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hm.. where do I find emma? Seems I may have accidentally clicked to fast and missed the conversation.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes