RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family [Day 4] [Greebo]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
i have a problem with the game settings, no matter what do, i keep getting only half of the pictures and the dialoques are the same as the pictures.. anyone who knows what i can do about this?

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
i have a problem with the game settings, no matter what do, i keep getting only half of the pictures and the dialoques are the same as the pictures.. anyone who knows what i can do about this?
just scroll this page up a bit and you'll see the answer

ichris4o

Nov 2, 2017
Can someone help me i have good monitor and it seems when i start the game up its really zoomed in and i cant do anything about it! Help please!

BuggeX

Dec 9, 2017
i run into some Kind of bug, twice now. after i went to School the second time, after the Scene with the bald dude and the sister. so i talked with jay in the locker rooms, then the Scene with his sister, where she tell you she will msg you later. then at this Point i dont know what to do, if i leave the school, jay says aigan thx for Walking me to School, and a black Screen apears and i assume i got back into the class/School

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
i run into some Kind of bug, twice now. after i went to School the second time, after the Scene with the bald dude and the sister. so i talked with jay in the locker rooms, then the Scene with his sister, where she tell you she will msg you later. then at this Point i dont know what to do, if i leave the school, jay says aigan thx for Walking me to School, and a black Screen apears and i assume i got back into the class/School
first aid: try to click on your chair. you must try to find it in the dark. in a different game i was faced with this problem as well and did it that way. helped. good luck

Reactions: BuggeX

BuggeX

Dec 9, 2017
first aid: try to click on your chair. you must try to find it in the dark. in a different game i was faced with this problem as well and did it that way. helped. good luck
yea guessed as much, wasnt sure if it works so i gave up finding it after 15min :9 guess i will try aigan

Reactions: hopeless
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes