RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family [Day 4] [Greebo]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Renantun

Nov 9, 2017
Sorry
I thought it was replying to a post ...
"I can't find the house the creepy guy wants me to go to. I searched every house and can't find it. Any help?"
And you answered...
"It's in the east past the school. You'll see some bushes with sparkles on them."

But I cant find it... i've tried all the bushes... only the aunt's house fence is sparkling.

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
Sorry
I thought it was replying to a post ...
"I can't find the house the creepy guy wants me to go to. I searched every house and can't find it. Any help?"
And you answered...
"It's in the east past the school. You'll see some bushes with sparkles on them."

But I cant find it... i've tried all the bushes... only the aunt's house fence is sparkling.
There is nothing to find. Go back to where you left your sister.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
hmm, I downloaded the windows version from 1st post. Game is running but seems like the horizontal width isn't adjusted correct. Pictures and text are going out of screen on the right side.

Can anybody help? Maybe someone knows the correct values for this entries in the ini file?
FullscreenRatio=0
WindowedRatio=1

screenshot.1304.png screenshot.1305.png screenshot.1306.png screenshot.1307.png screenshot.1308.png

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
hmm, I downloaded the windows version from 1st post. Game is running but seems like the horizontal width isn't adjusted correct. Pictures and text are going out of screen on the right side.

Can anybody help? Maybe someone knows the correct values for this entries in the ini file?
FullscreenRatio=0
WindowedRatio=1

View attachment 56623 View attachment 56624 View attachment 56625 View attachment 56626 View attachment 56627
How many times does this need to be asked.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
How many times does this need to be asked.
42? Is that the correct answer?
But thanks anyway ^^

(was a minute before going to night's sleep ... so I didn't made a proper search over the thread, just first and last page ^^ )

@muttdoggy: can you please add this info in 1st post? Seems to be quite essential knowledge to play this game ;)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
last few minutes of the current game
I'm stuck -.-

So, sis has been kidnapped. I looked for the bags of the kidnapper (before: caught daddy fucking aunty and helped my cousing finding her cheating bf and make a photo of her giving head to a random guy). After checking the bushes I want to find sis ... but search everywhere and didn't find her.

Can someone help me out, please?

U

User_32285

I'm stuck -.-

So, sis has been kidnapped. I looked for the bags of the kidnapper (before: caught daddy fucking aunty and helped my cousing finding her cheating bf and make a photo of her giving head to a random guy). After checking the bushes I want to find sis ... but search everywhere and didn't find her.

Can someone help me out, please?
It has been a while, but I can remember she was somehwere in a red barn. And prepare yourself for the coming scene.....

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
It has been a while, but I can remember she was somehwere in a red barn. And prepare yourself for the coming scene.....
Thanks, will search again with this hint :D

And I think I read in this thread there's a rape scene ... I'm looking forward to this :evilsmile::biggrin:

U

User_32285

The screeen is too smal for the content, cant read the dialog nor watch the sceens anyone know how to fix it ?
1 buy a smaller monitor
2 read a few posts above yours
3 pick a random page in this thread and start reading.

2 out of 3 of these work one doesn't, good luck!

Reactions: MrZang
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes