RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family [Day 4] [Greebo]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
It has been a while, but I can remember she was somehwere in a red barn. And prepare yourself for the coming scene.....
This is so unbelievably stupid on so many levels. The sheer idiocy of it all made me delete this crap game...not the rape itself so much, not even the NTR crap but the fact how imbecilic this setup was. Strange guy wants a girl to stay with him in a dark alley, MC AND girl agree, MC does side shit with his cuz AFTER seeing that his sis was abducted, roped and abused... does NOT call the fucking police WHEN HE WALKS BY THE Police station on his stupid side errant the simply walks in there alone, gets brained, sis gets raped THEN JUST WALKS HOME. Again no police no nothing. HE HAS THE RAPISTS PHONE NUMBER FOR CHIRSSAKES! MC should have been killed right there and then for being too dumb to stay alive and being a total asshole even for the standards of this games that are full of asshole MCs.

SamDS

Oct 12, 2017
the version to download in the main post is called "day 4" and I'm guessing is just a patch - as it says missing RPGvxace

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
i downloaded the game because i didn't see that this is a rpgm game. after i started it and saw the rpgm interface, i thought that it couldn't be that bad and wanted to give it a chance. i played it over a hour and have to go to sienna now. i have to say that this game is not good. its fking ridiculous that the mc leaves his sister with some random guy who himself says that his ex has called the police to get away from him. story is stupid as fuck. the renders and animations are decent enough. but over all it's a lot to much to walk, and you never know where to go next. "go east" is not realy a help when there are 5 6 zones that are in the east.
some advice, you should try not to "walk to x then to y then back to x" stuff. and give us the choice to help the shady guy, when we are stupid enough to help, sis gets raped. when we deny, we could watch some movie. this scene was some of the dumbest things i saw...

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
dang...i was looking forward bangin' the mom on this one, I guess the MC (who's a retard) bangs/rapes her first before she gets rape by some random stranger too....and when the police catches the stranger, it's his turn to get raped!!
see, it all works out in the end.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
dang...i was looking forward bangin' the mom on this one, I guess the MC (who's a retard) bangs/rapes her first before she gets rape by some random stranger too....and when the police catches the stranger, it's his turn to get raped!!
see, it all works out in the end.
Oh, that sounds extremly promising. Hope dev will follow your plot :D :evilsmile:

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Like stated before, the writing is pretty retarded in this game and the girl you have sex with the most has a weird face(friend's sister).

Saw the rape scene coming a mile away because of the idiotic set up.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
This is so unbelievably stupid on so many levels. The sheer idiocy of it all made me delete this crap game...not the rape itself so much, not even the NTR crap but the fact how imbecilic this setup was. Strange guy wants a girl to stay with him in a dark alley, MC AND girl agree, MC does side shit with his cuz AFTER seeing that his sis was abducted, roped and abused... does NOT call the fucking police WHEN HE WALKS BY THE Police station on his stupid side errant the simply walks in there alone, gets brained, sis gets raped THEN JUST WALKS HOME. Again no police no nothing. HE HAS THE RAPISTS PHONE NUMBER FOR CHIRSSAKES! MC should have been killed right there and then for being too dumb to stay alive and being a total asshole even for the standards of this games that are full of asshole MCs.
Totaly agree. The whole setup and aftermath was just terrible. He really shouldn't add such a scene just so he can have a rape tag for the game.

after sex with aunt at office where to go? no shinys at home like it said go home
That's the end of the current build. I got a message after returning home.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Does some one has the Map for this gmae ? each update kind of forgot the house locations ?
I need to get to aunt house ?

fluffsta

Oct 7, 2017
so i gave this game a shot, the story is weak to bare story beside some good renders and models thats about it

bcLK

Dec 31, 2017
Is not rape scene banned by Patreon?
If incest games were banned, it should be banned as well.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Oh, please, not again an asshole not so nice guy who wants to be seeing banned what he dislikes -.-
You don't like it? Ok, be a good neighbor, move along and see something you like :)

Reactions: Blamon

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
In reality from what I know all the forced contents are banned (so blackmail, mind control, hypnotism,..), so all the contents in which you have a brothel or you train girls, and even "furry" games are "bestiality (also banned). So at least 80% of the nsfw pages would have to be closed. The better thing is to ignore what you don't like and play the games you like.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes