RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family [Day 4] [Greebo]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
one thing i noticed that was rather wrong, his friend jay suddenly is a white guy in the locker room, eh???

Kintara

Feb 27, 2018
Hi,
I am stuck in "Creepy Guy" mission, where I have to go East to take is bag while my sister stays with him next to the cinema. I go east, but there is only 1 house and there isn't any bag. How did you accomplished it? Thanks

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
Hi,
I am stuck in "Creepy Guy" mission, where I have to go East to take is bag while my sister stays with him next to the cinema. I go east, but there is only 1 house and there isn't any bag. How did you accomplished it? Thanks
There is no bag, you have to go back now.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
AAYYY SUP PEEPS! I am speaking for myself and many others who have commented recently with no answer or help...
If anyone could please take a minute to provide an end day 3 or end day 4 save, many of us would greatly appreciate it!

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016
AAYYY SUP PEEPS! I am speaking for myself and many others who have commented recently with no answer or help...
If anyone could please take a minute to provide an end day 3 or end day 4 save, many of us would greatly appreciate it!
No

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
Hi,
Thanks. I did but once I am close to them it says "I NEED TO GO AND COLLECT HIS STUFF FIRST"
You didn't go to the right place. Go east of the school.

Reactions: frasse

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
end day 3 + end day 4

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes