RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family [Day 4] [Greebo]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

ratada

Dec 2, 2017
can't enter the strip club. when speak with the guy next to club, he tells me not to talk to him unless bring him food. do i need to give him food to convince him to distract the guard? and where will i find money to buy food?

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Well, he already abandoned a game before so... I wasnt expecting too much from him anyway

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
people like him making people very skeptical and disdain about new games.people like him and other members of the Abandon Club should be forbidden to milk the patreon unless they fucking finish their product.
a year ago i'd play all new demos,now i don't touch games unless it's past 80% completion mark. because why the fuck bother if it gonna be abandoned.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
people like him making people very skeptical and disdain about new games.people like him and other members of the Abondon Club should be forbidden to milk the patreon unless they fucking finish their product.
a year ago i'd play all new demos,now i don't touch games unless it's past 80% completion mark. because why the fuck bother if it gonna be abandoned.
yeah, the main reason I stopped trying v.0.0.x versions, too ^^

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
people like him making people very skeptical and disdain about new games.people like him and other members of the Abandon Club should be forbidden to milk the patreon unless they fucking finish their product.
I generally play after it gets abandoned and temper those expectations.

Reactions: DrackDrap

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Another one abandoned by my boy Greedo :FeelsGoodMan:

The man never disappoints. It was fucking shit anyways compared to the previous one he also abandoned, so who cares.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
View attachment 1762
Overview:
In the game you play yourself (You name your own character), alongside your family, and many other characters included in the game. Your character is currently a student, and in your spare time you decide to hang out with friends, family and help other people along the way by completing quests that sometimes come with great "rewards".​

Updated: 22 February, 2018
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4 (Day 4)
Developer:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - - - - -

thanks to @Bo0m5l4ng

View attachment 71190 View attachment 71191 View attachment 71192 View attachment 71193 View attachment 71194 View attachment 71195 View attachment 71196 View attachment 71197 View attachment 71198 View attachment 71199 View attachment 71200 View attachment 71201 View attachment 71202 View attachment 71203 View attachment 71204 View attachment 71205
im blocked in the classroom in the windows of the classeroom , have you the save file after this passage please? thank you

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Wait a couple months until he abandons this one too.
can some help please? i not find the package in the east for the shady guy to rescue sister , is here the end of this version ( day 4 )? thank you so much

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes