RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family [Day 4] [Greebo]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
i didn't find the what shoud i do after searching 6 bush for the creepy guy? where should i go?
Maybe it's the quest where you find them afterwards in the red barn. The barn is in the screen atop from your house (go up the street on the right side of you house).

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
On Greebo's patreon, he has remastered and re-released "KIITF" as "Keepin It In The City" which basically means he is continuing development of this game.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Keepin' It In The City Day 4:

Requires to run

Reactions: Krull

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well if it no longer has incest in it then I'll pass and they can keep their remastered/destroyed game.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
RPGVXACE is crappy AF for this type of game. I dont mind the milking by the developer. People have to eat somehow.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Keepin' It In The City Day 4:

Requires to run
I don't understand why you would need an RPGmaker to run an RPG game
I don't want to make a game, I just want to play a game, I guess I won't be playing it then :(

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
I don't understand why you would need an RPGmaker to run an RPG game
I don't want to make a game, I just want to play a game, I guess I won't be playing it then :(
They need the base game engine and apparently don't want to redistribute it. (Its sort of like .NET or Java being required to run some apps). Sometimes devs will have a two versions one with everything included and one smaller so you dont have to download 300 mb of the engine again. This one is the latter apparently.

Reactions: bobbo69

javac

May 19, 2017
This game was sick, the RPGM grind is shit all. Hopefully it just gets a patch and it'll be sweet.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Ah wait, so the... revival or whatever the fuck he called was for this trash instead of the first one he made? Jesus fuck

Also I am trying to extract the new pics but I cant find anything beyond day 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: robertttt

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
Honestly shocked to see greebo revive something.
Does this remastered version still have the unavoidable rape though?

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes