RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family [Day 4] [Greebo]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
gah, just discovered that search is broken, tried to search for walkthrough in this thread and for some reason it searched the entire site

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Renders look real sweet, but I doubt that I'll be playing it, I hate the idea of downloading and install an RPG maker software to play an RPG game, I was explained the why. but to me, it still doesn't make any sense, and that ain't happening.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ok i'm a bit pissed, this is a huge troll i think, end of day 3 it says, stay tuned for day 4 in november, wtf?!?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Renders look real sweet, but I doubt that I'll be playing it, I hate the idea of downloading and install an RPG maker software to play an RPG game, I was explained the why. but to me, it still doesn't make any sense, and that ain't happening.
it's not the entire software, it's just the runtime module.

Dec 29, 2017
when the fuck do i go to the girl to help with homework. 8pm how do i know when its 8pm... this game is flawed

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2017
actually scrap that this game is aweful and reading though the other posts looks like this one isnt really worth a play

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i have a question.I have changed the game back to the incest version (i hope that i don´t forgot what) but without the rape scene. Must i realy upload the complete game or give it a way that the game use the folder where the map files in it when the Game.rgss3a is there?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hi guys!!!Why the current version stops on the third day, not the fourth?
There's no more content, that's the actual ending of the current version, we're thinking that he's still working on the day four content.

Reactions: Gian83

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
i run into some Kind of bug, twice now. after i went to School the second time, after the Scene with the bald dude and the sister. so i talked with jay in the locker rooms, then the Scene with his sister, where she tell you she will msg you later. then at this Point i dont know what to do, if i leave the school, jay says aigan thx for Walking me to School, and a black Screen apears and i assume i got back into the class/School
Just have the same issue and i tried to find the star in the black but stuck as fuck, is this for real the solution ?

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
Can someone update the title or open a new post since whats on downloads is Keep in the City day 4, a remaker work from KIIF which is for all pourpouses abandoned?

Reactions: robertttt

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So... it was a lie that there was an update? I havent seen a single new image in the game.
The only update is the removal of the rape scene at the farm, even though the images are still in the "picture" folder of the game.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes