RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family [Day 4] [Greebo]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
What is it about this game specifically, that had everyone pissed at this rape scene VS every other game that has rape?
I think because thew scene has been removed.Anyway i don't play the game anymore because the incest has been changed and i know it was a family before.i can understand that it has been changed because the game is on patreon.But i wish greebo good luck with his game anyway.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I think because thew scene has been removed.Anyway i don't play the game anymore because the incest has been changed and i know it was a family before.i can understand that it has been changed because the game is on patreon.But i wish greebo good luck with his game anyway.
Have you tested it out since the name change? Because the way I took it, It sounds like it was changed in name only in order to "fool" Patreon.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Have you tested it out since the name change? Because the way I took it, It sounds like it was changed in name only in order to "fool" Patreon.
you can ask questions about a game i think i saw in november where the current version was released here :).but if i remember correctly the text has also been changed.i believe at the beginning of the game where the mc talks to the mom for the first time it says mom in the "original" version and in the current version it says its first name.if you have time and desire you can download and test my version.i largely took the text from the "original" version where also the rape scene is inside.here is the download. is the download.In my version is the rape scene removed too but with the text from the incest version

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
you can ask questions about a game i believe i saw in november where the current version was released here :).but if i remember correctly the text has been changed too.i believe at the beginning of the game where the mc is talking to the mom for the first time it says mom in the "original" version and in the current version it says her first name.
Man that is a shame! Hopefully it will allow you to name the characters like other rpgm games do.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Man that is a shame! Hopefully it will allow you to name the characters like other rpgm games do.
as far as I can remember, you can't enter a name from anyone except the mc's.But that was a long time ago when I played that I'm not sure anymore.

Reactions: thomasxlong

Jhustla

Jul 3, 2018
@muttdoggy please mark this game as completed as Greebo has confirmed that this game is finished in his discord group. It just needs to be updated to include the final release that came out Nov. 30 that includes Day 5. He has two new games called Nerd Adventure and Keepin' it in College which the latter is the sequel to Keepin' it in the Family. Thank you.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
When we get that release, I'll slap a completed tag on it. I'm kinda leery knowing his history.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
so is this the completed keepin it in the city game? if it's not does anyone have that one?

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Can kindly someone provide me with the info...if there is any mom son content in this game so far?? Coz thats were only my interest lies!

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Please, where is the place to get the things the weird guy on the movie side asks? I already entered all the houses, but I can not find anything and then the game did not proceed ... any tips? Thank you.
I don't see that anyone answered this question, and I have the same issue, can't seem to find where the skeezy guys shit is supposed to be. and I want to get back to my sister, damnit!

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes