RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family [Day 4] [Greebo]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
um mods can we PLEASE get a rape and ntr tag it's been deleted in the main game but still exists in the galary i wouldnt have played this game if i knew about it

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
Says RPG Maker VXAce RTP is missing after launching the exe file.
After installing that, and clicking the exe file again, a small black window appears and disappears without the game ever Launching.

zenios

Sep 2, 2018
Stopped after 5 minutes, should be a way to bypass mini games locking picking just wasn't worth it when there's so many other games out there. also rpgm, i can deal with it but its not the best format in my opinion

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
yo what rape scene are you talking about ? can you elaborate ?
in the game where the mc goes with his sis in the cinema comes a guy and ask you to a package or what it was to get and as a deposit the sister stays with them and is kidnapped by the guys and the mc then looks for them.The mc finds them by the barn but in the original version there is a scene where the mc gets knocked out and wakes up tied to a chair and has to watch his sister getting raped. this scene is no longer available in the new version.In the new version comes a text or something before the scene starts.But the pictures from the scene still exist. if you download my version and you want to see the pictures go after: Keepin' It In The City Day 4\Graphics\Pictures and look for the picture names from "D2 - Sister Outside 1" up to "D2 - Sister Outside 31".Btw in the new version what is on the patreon he has more things changed there when you look to the changelog.There is written " Updated content so the game is allowed on Patreon again ".And that text doesn't sound so great: Also, one of the scenes from Day 2 has now been replaced with a completely different scene, so I recommend playing from the beginning to see this! " but i don´t know which scene he mean.Anyway i make definitely not a new version with the incest for this game.It is to hard work

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
will it be possible to convert this game in renpy?
because i used to play this kind of games only on my ipad via pc streaming using kinoconsole. but its hard and nearly impossible with rpgm games...

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, where is the place to get the things the strange guy asks for? I already entered all the houses, but I can not find anything and then the game did not proceed ... any tips? Thank you.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, where is the place to get the things the weird guy on the movie side asks? I already entered all the houses, but I can not find anything and then the game did not proceed ... any tips? Thank you.

grom76

Jul 3, 2017
Before people keep going balistic with out all the facts. Keepin in the Family has been renamed Keeping in the city KIITF remastered to comply with patreon rules and is completed to 10 dollar patreons.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
in the game where the mc goes with his sis in the cinema comes a guy and ask you to a package or what it was to get and as a deposit the sister stays with them and is kidnapped by the guys and the mc then looks for them.The mc finds them by the barn but in the original version there is a scene where the mc gets knocked out and wakes up tied to a chair and has to watch his sister getting raped. this scene is no longer available in the new version.In the new version comes a text or something before the scene starts.But the pictures from the scene still exist. if you download my version and you want to see the pictures go after: Keepin' It In The City Day 4\Graphics\Pictures and look for the picture names from "D2 - Sister Outside 1" up to "D2 - Sister Outside 31".Btw in the new version what is on the patreon he has more things changed there when you look to the changelog.There is written " Updated content so the game is allowed on Patreon again ".And that text doesn't sound so great: Also, one of the scenes from Day 2 has now been replaced with a completely different scene, so I recommend playing from the beginning to see this! " but i don´t know which scene he mean.Anyway i make definitely not a new version with the incest for this game.It is to hard work

What is it about this game specifically, that had everyone pissed at this rape scene VS every other game that has rape?

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes