RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family [Day 4] [Greebo]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, does anyone know if there is a step by step or where I meet Emma in the creepy guy's quest? Thank you.
I found it, just go up behind the MC's house.

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
almost a year without any updates. it seems like your prediction is spot on.
this game is complete.But on the patreon page exist a update with day 5 since 10 december last year and nobody post it here.The game is called on the patreon page Keepin' It In The City.He must change the name if i remember corectly before the day 4 update was released and delete the rape scene and the releationship between the characters

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
this game is complete.But on the patreon page exist a update with day 5 since 10 december last year and nobody post it here.The game is called on the patreon page Keepin' It In The City.He must change the name if i remember corectly before the day 4 update was released and delete the rape scene and the releationship between the characters
Deleting the most entertaining parts of the game? Good that he had to change the name of that concoction. :devilish::p

Reactions: str8up

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Is it the same for everyone or did I miss something?
I'm talking about the ??????? quest here:

Capture.JPG

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
It looks interesting, so I thought I'd give it a try. (I didn't know the history of the developer.) It downloaded alright and I started to play it.

I need to dress for school? ok. I checked the other room, tried to wake the sister and went downstairs where I'm told she's ALREADY been woken. Ok, she's a slow riser- I am too. I went back upstairs and peeped. Fine, we've got some hentai scenes this early. [All right!] We both went downstairs, got lunch and went to school with just a generalized direction of which way to go. (My character should KNOW which way to go to school without having to guess or explore.) [twitch] We got to school (my sister's in same class- fine, we're twins or it's a 2-year class). Then there's the computer business with Millie. I sneak into class to hack the computer, 2 MINUTES later the teacher's returning (?) and I have to open the window and escape. (No closet to hide in...) [twitch] Now, it's made a point to tell me time's critical, but I have to pick THE DAMN WINDOW'S LOCK??!! [twitch, twitch] And not once, BUT FIVE TIMES [twitch, twitch, twitch]??!! And it's a timing game and each time I miss, it RESETS AND I HAVE TO START OVER AGAIN!!!! [TWITCH, TWITCH] Oh, and by the way, of course, I'm not told much of anything...

[Honey, where did you put my neutron bombs? I need to send an EMP someplace!]

Bye, bye.

Last edited:

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
It does but in the gameplay it says" scene was deleted" when you go to the farm. But the story line acts like it happen. But yeah if its not avoidable this is going to be a pass for me on this game.
It's all fine and dandy ramming hard cock into your own sister, but god forbid you have to help repair her life after experiencing a traumatic event.....

I'm happy we ain't related. You'dd crack my backdoor, and not even have the decency to put on some preparation H for me.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So are the deleted scenes gone forever or does someone have either an old version or a way to patch them back in?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Pretty sure the content is gone and I think the part that was removed was the sister rape scene that you couldn't prevent. You'd have to look on sites like to find a older version of the game that had it in it.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
this is some kind of trash!
I can't find Millie's house!
Is there a map for this game?
I looked at posts from other players, but I could not find a home.
Guys, take a screenshot of the screen and mark Millie's house?

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Probably nobody will play this, but just in case:
Millies house- Go south from mc house to the upper part of the bar and go left. You can reach the west part from there.
The game is shit anyways.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes