4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
In a perfect world they would not release the game till they had at least one sex scene but it's not we have Greedo and Impure so ya.
This version seems more like a gameplay test more than anything. Honestly I have no problem with them focusing on the mechanics before they start adding content. It makes the game more likely to be finished or at least well done imo.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
This version seems more like a gameplay test more than anything. Honestly I have no problem with them focusing on the mechanics before they start adding content. It makes the game more likely to be finished or at least well done imo.
I can agree with this.

manotes

Nov 16, 2016
I can't play game. Eror
kellyfamily-0.2-all\lib\windows-i686\kellyfamily_mother in law.exe.exe is missing
who can help me!

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
play this the other day not bad at all

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Some titties?
There's at least the shower peek scene, found your titties, but that's all she wrote. it's around 21:00 or so, I deleted it for now due to lack of content, don't really feel like redownloading to verify exact time of day.

Reactions: over the edge

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017

i'm not going to be a patreon next month so this is the last one from me on this game
Cheers. Is there a list of changes with it?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Been playing for one hour. There's only three new scenes with Kelly. Shower, flashing in bedroom at night, eat her out in the pool. As for her mom, there's only one masturbation scene @ 22hr if you spy on her. Disappointing game. D2K is right to stop supporting such a dev. IMO, there are several others patreons out there who provides more contents in less time. Is money the problem? Don't think so.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes