4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
its a shame because his caroline stuff he banged out really quickly with tons of movements. granted that was more a visual novel than a game, but the pace this is going seems very milk-y. his art is good with that tutor game too.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Where are you supposed to use that password from the fridge ?

Yobs

Aug 11, 2016
There's an event (happened on friday to me) of Sarah talking to a friend in the kitchen, she will tell you about the photos that Sarah keeps in her computer, and then you go to the study and use the password.

Reactions: wynin

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
There's an event (happened on friday to me) of Sarah talking to a friend in the kitchen, she will tell you about the photos that Sarah keeps in her computer, and then you go to the study and use the password.
Ah tyvm for that clarification :)

Is that the only new "content" that was added or am I missing something more ?

Yobs

Aug 11, 2016
I couldn't find anything else, I found a dildo in her room, but apart from that I can't progress further.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
I couldn't find anything else, I found a dildo in her room, but apart from that I can't progress further.
found dildo in 3-4 verison, so thats now new.

me that got happy to see 0.5, u still cant do any sexy time with mother?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
here is the change log i got from another site. doesn't look any real content with mother yet, but something new for the friend. sorry i don't have the link though.

Kelly's Family: Mother in law(Alpha v0.6)
Released for Patrons +10$

Updates
Unexpected Sophie Scene
Conversation with Sarah
Conversation with Sophie
Deleted variable energy
Fixed some bugs
Almost 100 new images
3 animations with Sophie

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
here is the change log i got from another site. doesn't look any real content with mother yet, but something new for the friend. sorry i don't have the link though.

Kelly's Family: Mother in law(Alpha v0.6)
Released for Patrons +10$

Updates
Unexpected Sophie Scene
Conversation with Sarah
Conversation with Sophie
Deleted variable energy
Fixed some bugs
Almost 100 new images
3 animations with Sophie
Thanks for the share. I'm starting to question myself about something. The title of the game is Kelly's family. Dude made his 6th update and you still can't do nothing with the mom... Should have named it " The family " or smth like dat.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the share. I'm starting to question myself about something. The title of the game is Kelly's family. Dude made his 6th update and you still can't do nothing with the mom... Should have named it " The family " or smth like dat.
That name makes no difference. "The Family" and "Kelly's Family" would be describing the same family in this context.
Other than that, I agree. He could at least give us some groping or drunk mom scenes, or something like that.

Reactions: Kakato

ultron

Nov 16, 2016
There's no exe file to run this game... I downloaded every version, but no exe file for every one of them... Or this game doesn't run on 32bit system??

Kelly Family.jpg

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There's no exe file to run this game... I downloaded every version, but no exe file for every one of them... Or this game doesn't run on 32bit system??

View attachment 3080
Your AntiVirus may be snatching the .exe. Some Ren'Py exes are false positives.
Try right clicking and viewing the contents before extracting the zip. If the exe is there, just turn the A/V off while extracting and make an exception. If there's nothing in the zip, try disabling your A/V while only downloading the game. Check the zip and see if the file is there. It should be. Then unzip and make an exception. Then after making an exception, re-enable your a/v.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes