4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The changes I see was a dreaming scene of Kelly and later an invite to a sex party from Sophie. You can buy before in the shop and before you enter the party it ends.

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
Thank you very much for the updated version but....

Is it just me or this game keeps getting fewer and fewer new content with every release?

It's basically two very small scenes (three if you count going shopping again) from what I could see. They add like 10-15 CGs or so.

I mean, isn't that a bit too much on the low side?

Especially because, gameplay wise, there wasn't anything new, basically two extra scenes and the same ol' gameplay (activities and such).

I don't know.... But I surely wouldn't be satisfied if I happened to be a patron. I dig this game, and really want to become a backer. But with so little content being pushed every release, this is really beginning to feel a little bit like milking to me.

Hopefully, K84 will surprise me with 0.9 and add tons of new content into the game. I really want to be proved wrong here and become a backer of this project. ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: buttlovinmagic

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
Thank you very much for the updated version but....

Is it just me or this game keeps getting lesser and lesser content every release?

It's basically two very small scenes (three if you count going shopping again) from what I could see. They add like 10-15 CGs or so.

I mean, isn't that a bit too much on the lower side?

Especially because, gameplay wise, there wasn't anything new, basically two extra scenes and the same ol' gameplay (activities and such).

I don't know.... But I surely wouldn't be satisfied if I happened to be a patron. I dig this game, and really want to become a backer. But with so little content being pushed every release, this is really beginning to feel a little bit like milking to me.

Hopefully, K84 will surprise me with 0.9 and add tons of new content into the game. I really want to be proved wrong here and become a backer of this project. ^^
I just started this game, without touching any previous version, and have to say that there are basically no scences at all. So it isn't just you, the game is plain shit and shouldn't be bothered with anymore. Into the trash can it goes.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
The game is ok-ish, has its charm I guess. The guy only seems to have a $500 goal and not much else though so he doesn't seem to be that invested into the game. It's like a 6/10 though.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i'm very surprised that this game is moving at such a slow pace. i can't help but think he's just milking it. his last work, one night with caroline, he churned out episodes so quickly that it made my head spin. it's already version 8 and there's no real scenes with mom even though that's what's being advertised, yet there's scenes with one character that came out of nowhere and two with the ugly daughter. i'm glad i pulled my patreonage a long time ago.

Essal

Apr 26, 2017
cannot find the link for 0.8 version, it is not located ind the first post anymore or am I going blind?

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes