Others KEMOMIMI TREASURE HUNTERS! [Acid Style]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

icedragonicebase

Jul 10, 2018
Ahaha well thank you, I definitely appreciate it. The fact I'm spending so much on it definitely helps keeps me going cause of that sweet sunken cost fallacy lol.
The time release isn't too hard a thing to manage, the game already works, so it's just a matter of a back and forth between me and Nox.

But I definitely hope it will be good!
hmmm hello is the game still being translated is just that the site dysplays 2019 (just asking )

icedragonicebase

Jul 10, 2018
Yes this is still in progress, the post you quoted is timestamped Monday. The OP was created in 2019.
ok i was worried that i was seeing deyavu like i think i wtached the tread be updated and then it was like 2 yeasr ago (thanks for the info and good work not many people translate many lewd games after all many just want the animations (i want the context and animation hahahaha thank ye

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
ok i was worried that i was seeing deyavu like i think i wtached the tread be updated and then it was like 2 yeasr ago (thanks for the info and good work not many people translate many lewd games after all many just want the animations (i want the context and animation hahahaha thank ye
No worries bout the confusion. And thanks, I appreciate it, a good chunk of the hard work is definitely done by my translator though haha

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Hey all, just a quick note going into Dec, there more than likely won't be anything for me to update with this month.
With the tail end of Nov being somewhat iffy in terms of my IRL work, my pay came out quite short so I haven't had funds to purchase services for TL. (And I don't want to make Nox do work on the vague notion of, "I'll totally pay you later!" Even if I am good for it, that feels a bit scuzzy.)
Don't expect this to delay me putting out something playable too long. This just means I'll either drop the H gallery text being TL'd for the partial or lump it with the next planned section and push it out by 2 weeks.
Just want to get a jump on telling you all, so for those of you paying super close attention, you don't get near the end of this month and wonder why I haven't said anything.

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
Hey all, just a quick note going into Dec, there more than likely won't be anything for me to update with this month.
With the tail end of Nov being somewhat iffy in terms of my IRL work, my pay came out quite short so I haven't had funds to purchase services for TL. (And I don't want to make Nox do work on the vague notion of, "I'll totally pay you later!" Even if I am good for it, that feels a bit scuzzy.)
Don't expect this to delay me putting out something playable too long. This just means I'll either drop the H gallery text being TL'd for the partial or lump it with the next planned section and push it out by 2 weeks.
Just want to get a jump on telling you all, so for those of you paying super close attention, you don't get near the end of this month and wonder why I haven't said anything.
tbh, take it easy, its near christmass, everyone can take a good rest and enjoy the good time togther with friends or family, its not the end of the world if not done in december.
the work you are providing is already a HUGE and AMZING work <3

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
tbh, take it easy, its near christmass, everyone can take a good rest and enjoy the good time togther with friends or family, its not the end of the world if not done in december.
the work you are providing is already a HUGE and AMZING work <3
Well I definitely appreciate it. I'm certainly hoping to get back on schedule just to have stuff to do on the side, so either way it shouldn't take long unless the end of Dec. takes another large financial toll. (Which I am holding my breath on that it won't lol)

• Red Heart
Reactions: thekill

Armi

Sep 8, 2017
After getting those two done, I will probably release a partial for you all to play around with so I can get some more direct feedback, bug testing, and to help find anything else I missed. So I would expect it around the next 1.5 - 2 months, depending on my personal budget and time taken.
I will waiting for this for sure. (hopefully omicron variant won't kill me beforehand)

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
I will waiting for this for sure. (hopefully omicron variant won't kill me beforehand)
Ahah well I certainly have to hope for the best there! If nothing else I'll strive to make sure it gets out before anything untoward happens, for what little power I have there.

Reactions: LustfulEvil

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Good morning, all.
Just a quick line to let you know that I've gotten the partial more or less ready to go.
I have some small sections that I missed that need translation. So once I get those back from the hardworking Nox, you'll all be able to get some hands on some English Kemomimi Treasure Hunters!
I've already done a more or less full QA sweep to ensure there's not much I missed, so it'll be a short order from when I get the missed section back to when I put the partial out!
As I stated in the mid of December, I'd either drop the H gallery text or push it out 2 weeks past Jan. I've decided to go for the former, as it would more than likely be flavor text that I don't think TOO many people would be upset over not seeing immediately.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Well well, a lot sooner than I thought it'd be! Nox really helped get the missed sections out in a pinch!
AND he was the real workhorse of this project! I mostly did the textraction and application. Give him some love!

SO:

Here is the first ENG partial for Kemomimi Treasure Hunters!
This partial covers: the Equipment Menu text, the game intro to the end of Stage 3, all NPC dialogue relevant to the aforementioned sections, and nearly all the in-game cutscenes (sex scenes included).

Before installing this, please back up the data directory of the game!
To install: Simply unpack the rar in the game's base directory and overwrite any files. (Where the EXE is located.)

This will be my first partial release, so if you notice anything out of the ordinary, please tell me!
In regards to bugs, typos, grammatical issues, etc.

(As a sidenote: I can't speak to the ability to run this outside of Japanese locale/Locale Emulator with the patch. The game engine is still in Japanese, but if it works for you outside of those two, then let me know!)

Last edited:

Armi

Sep 8, 2017
Quick question -is this translation for the game version in first post?
i.e. ?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Quick question -is this translation for the game version in first post?
i.e. ?

It should work for that version, yes. I downloaded mine through the DLSite page and kept it updated to the latest version.
If it doesn't work on your end, let me know. I can upload my newest game version.
(It's hard to tell with Acid Style because he doesn't post game versions, in order to crack down on pirating)

Armi

Sep 8, 2017
I also get two error messages.
Maybe you could upload the latest version of the entire game? Just in case the error is caused by version differences.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes