GarryFromAccounting

Apr 13, 2020
I guess it would need to be some "replay encounter" gallery option at the start of the game. But I'm not sure how the coding works, might not even be possible. Click Gallery button -> sends you to a page with one picture for each character -> clicking a character picture opens a specific encounter as if you encountered them in the normal game -> after encounter return to gallery.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Are there any actual BBWs in the hospital level? I played through a bunch of times but have yet to encounter any women I'd say qualify :( :( :(

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I guess it would need to be some "replay encounter" gallery option at the start of the game. But I'm not sure how the coding works, might not even be possible. Click Gallery button -> sends you to a page with one picture for each character -> clicking a character picture opens a specific encounter as if you encountered them in the normal game -> after encounter return to gallery.
What you describe is not possible in this engine. If I could have pictures be buttons I could have pulled off far more than just a gallery.
Are there any actual BBWs in the hospital level? I played through a bunch of times but have yet to encounter any women I'd say qualify :( :( :(
Compared to your signature, no, none would qualify to that level. However hospital has some of the largest girls as a defining feature of it(Kelly Kay, Lennox Luxe etc). There is one military zone encounter that is almost BBW size. I had planned to make a wider array of sizes (skinnier and larger) but no one was asking for it so it went far down on the priority list of added content.

Apologies if this frustrated you while looking for it. I did not mean to mislead as many have different thresholds. The aforementioned galleries were taken from a BBW search. If you have a gallery you know of that would fit one of the zones let me know and I will see about adding it!

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Compared to your signature, no, none would qualify to that level. However hospital has some of the largest girls as a defining feature of it(Kelly Kay, Lennox Luxe etc). There is one military zone encounter that is almost BBW size. I had planned to make a wider array of sizes (skinnier and larger) but no one was asking for it so it went far down on the priority list of added content.

Apologies if this frustrated you while looking for it. I did not mean to mislead as many have different thresholds. The aforementioned galleries were taken from a BBW search. If you have a gallery you know of that would fit one of the zones let me know and I will see about adding it!
Thank you very much for your reply! And I understand your angle completely. I'll have to try the military zone and see what I can find :)

If you are open to suggestions, I have of course many, many amazing BBWs I'd recommend. Here are links to two that fit the hospital and beach areas, respectively. I'm not sure how many pics you need for an encounter but I could find more (and other models if they would fit better). Thank you for your consideration!

Hospital: Sydney Screams (pic set here )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beach: Amiee Roberts (pics here )
Honestly, if you were interested in adding Amiee somewhere I'd be more than pleased to search around for whatever pictures are needed, she is just out-of-this-world gorgeous in every way :love:

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Thank you very much for your reply! And I understand your angle completely. I'll have to try the military zone and see what I can find :)

If you are open to suggestions, I have of course many, many amazing BBWs I'd recommend. Here are links to two that fit the hospital and beach areas, respectively. I'm not sure how many pics you need for an encounter but I could find more (and other models if they would fit better). Thank you for your consideration!

Hospital: Sydney Screams (pic set here )
You will be pleased to know that I used that Sydney set, she is in Keystroke now.

Does anyone know when the next update will be released? :D
You would think I would know haha... I'm eager to get another version out because the current Patreon version has so many content and QOL additions (lots of new girls and bosses, an entirely new zone, casual mode where you can skip timers, about 20 more hacks, timer adjustments being easier, more starting files, revamped systems etc...) However, I want to get a final boss together for the next release and want to make sure everything is relatively bug free before pushing it into an offline version that I won't be able to patch. Hopefully I can pull all of that off within 1.5 months or so because Patreon is getting weekly content.

Jan 29, 2022
So I went to load up the game and the sound seems to be bugged. When I navigate to the sound options, no matter if I turn it to 100% or 10% it doesn't play sound/music. What can I do to trouble shoot this?

Bromo

Feb 20, 2019
So I went to load up the game and the sound seems to be bugged. [...]
Are you by chance using Opera browser?
I have the same problem with games from the Milovana site since a few weeks
So the only real solution would be to drag the game into Firefox or whatever spare browser you have installed

If you however are not using Opera I have no idea what might be problem
Maybe the windows sound mixer or accidently muted the tab

Jan 29, 2022
Are you by chance using Opera browser?
I have the same problem with games from the Milovana site since a few weeks
So the only real solution would be to drag the game into Firefox or whatever spare browser you have installed

If you however are not using Opera I have no idea what might be problem
Maybe the windows sound mixer or accidently muted the tab
Yea.... I am using opera : / that kinda sucks. But I guess its better then no music.

MK9

Jul 10, 2017
I have been playing this game a little and I wonder. Is there any invincible mode or anything like that? I really enjoy the game but I feel like i keep missing out on the good stuff because I am afraid of missing the hearts. They go very fast with hypnosis stuff. But i admit, i love this game and i just lost soooo many times with octuro (something like that) I love the concept so much and i would love to see more of that! I think the three hypnosis girls mixed with random sexy images and spirals is just a master work. This and the trials of the succubus are by far two best games i ever played in the sexy genre. Thank you very much for your amazing work.

Last edited:

animelover96

Nov 26, 2017
I have been playing this game a little and I wonder. Is there any invincible mode or anything like that? I really enjoy the game but I feel like i keep missing out on the good stuff because I am afraid of missing the hearts. They go very fast with hypnosis stuff. But i admit, i love this game and i just lost soooo many times with octuro (something like that) I love the concept so much and i would love to see more of that! I think the three hypnosis girls mixed with random sexy images and spirals is just a master work. This and the trials of the succubus are by far two best games i ever played in the sexy genre. Thank you very much for your amazing work.
I'm kinda hoping for the same thing.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I'm kinda hoping for the same thing.
Wow, that is really high praise! Thank you so much for the incredible words and for thinking I was worth your first post! While I doubt I will make a full on invincible mode, the current patreon version is quite a bit easier timer wise, has 20% increased health, AND CASUAL MODE (which ignores all the typing timers). I'm hoping to get it up on f95zone in about a month or so when I can finish the final boss and get enough testing on all the new content.

I'm surprised so few games utilize hypnosis of the player even though my hypno content is still very much incomplete. Hypnosis will be a significant part of my third WIP project, an angel MC auto-shooter video game.

MK9

Jul 10, 2017
Wow, that is really high praise! Thank you so much for the incredible words and for thinking I was worth your first post! While I doubt I will make a full on invincible mode, the current patreon version is quite a bit easier timer wise, has 20% increased health, AND CASUAL MODE (which ignores all the typing timers). I'm hoping to get it up on f95zone in about a month or so when I can finish the final boss and get enough testing on all the new content.

I'm surprised so few games utilize hypnosis of the player even though my hypno content is still very much incomplete. Hypnosis will be a significant part of my third WIP project, an angel MC auto-shooter video game.

sounds great. i just discovered the fortune teller and i just love what she does when you get brainwashed by her. I played a little more and i figured out how to use the hacks, it helped a lot. most of th time the timers are not a problem for me i type super fast without looking anyway. but man... the hypno stuff in this game is superb, exactly my taste where you get brainwashed more and more as you play. Super fun. i will keep a look out for upcoming titles of yours, but its rare i get a night or two to myself to enjoy these games so i dont visit frequently. Anyway thank you again for the amazing game!!!

Reactions: TrickyL

MK9

Jul 10, 2017

i did find a part of a hack that involves a heart in some way, are there any hacks right now that allow to restore a heart? It just says "1" for it

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
That sounds fun.

I wish your games were a 'final product that you buy once', but I understand that that's not the development model you're going with. You're liable to see me subscribe to your patreon once or twice a year for just long enough to download the games and then unsubscribe afterwards.

animelover96

Nov 26, 2017

Hey the casual mode sounds great to me. The timers were really the main thing that soured me to the game after a while. I'm doing this to relax and that stresses me out. XD

Keep up the amazing work. Can't wait.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
i did find a part of a hack that involves a heart in some way, are there any hacks right now that allow to restore a heart? It just says "1" for it
Yep that is part of a multi part hack that when you find all of may or may not restore a heart... Think of them like set collection in diablo.
You deserve high praise :p! You make good games!
Thank you! I was really hoping that TOTS would have had much better reception but many of the reviews can't seem to look past the engine. I knew that Keystroke would fit the F95zone style of game a bit more but it doesn't have as many sought after genre keywords like NTR, preg etc.
That sounds fun.

I wish your games were a 'final product that you buy once', but I understand that that's not the development model you're going with. You're liable to see me subscribe to your patreon once or twice a year for just long enough to download the games and then unsubscribe afterwards.
I am scope creep incarnate and while I had plans to "finish" TOTS at 3.0 too many were asking for additional content and know with such a backlog of plans and requests I don't even know when that would be. Keystroke was made more with plans for constant expansion and ways to avoid the Milovana size constraints (which make my life rough). All my projects are also so massive that it would be about 2 years before you see a buyable version and I don't even know how one could "sell" a Milovana tease so Patreon is kind of what I settled on.

The angel autoshooter prototype that I have right now will be much more suited for a buy once type of product though I think that will be a long way off and have TONS of art I need to fund.
Hey the casual mode sounds great to me. The timers were really the main thing that soured me to the game after a while. I'm doing this to relax and that stresses me out. XD

Keep up the amazing work. Can't wait.
I don't normally play video games to relax and originally planned Keystroke to be even more frantic than it is. That didn't seem like the direction many wanted for and adult game so I've been pivoting it away from that for a while now.

Reactions: Ashhhhhh and Syha
May 14, 2020
It's not a gallery but in the eosscript.json I substituted all "cor+=x" with "cor+=0" and it seems to work pretty well, I don't seem to take any damage

Reactions: hallpass
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes