indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
It's not a gallery but in the eosscript.json I substituted all "cor+=x" with "cor+=0" and it seems to work pretty well, I don't seem to take any damage
I guess that's one way to do it haha.(no clue what kind of bugs will happen) Immortality is not something to be taken lightly. Everyone you know will take corruption damage and fade away leaving you behind sitting at 100 files until the end of time.
is your profile pic one of the guys from AlmostFridayTV?
I can't tell either. If only I could see if those hands are full of Crentis.

May 14, 2020
I guess that's one way to do it haha.(no clue what kind of bugs will happen) Immortality is not something to be taken lightly. Everyone you know will take corruption damage and fade away leaving you behind sitting at 100 files until the end of time.
Bosses can still kill you, but I managed to remove the anti-cheat so you can copy/paste the text, the game doesn't seem to break for now
is your profile pic one of the guys from AlmostFridayTV?
Nope lol he's my friend, he always uses me and my friends' photos as profile pic for everything so I have this in retaliation

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashhhhhh

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022

I can't tell either. If only I could see if those hands are full of Crentis.
A cruel world, Crentis is a serious condition without enough recognition

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
Bosses can still kill you, but I managed to remove the anti-cheat so you can copy/paste the text, the game doesn't seem to break for now

Nope lol he's my friend, he always uses me and my friends' photos as profile pic for everything so I have this in retaliation
Consired that your friend might be in AlmostFridayTV?

PwCCwP

Jan 14, 2020
I figured it out. You can press tab instead of clicking twice on the input promt. It is much faster and easier

• Wow

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
That this game is, at heart, a shitpost and yet actually really good is a testament to how strong a creator indyc is
I adore this quote - I took a long time to respond to this because I didn't want it to seem like patting myself on the back but thanks!
I figured it out. You can press tab instead of clicking twice on the input promt. It is much faster and easier
Yeah, that works even better in certain locations and is almost necessary at a new Final Boss section.
Anyone see what 'taboo' effect does?
Currently, not a whole lot. In the upcoming 2.0 version it will be used a bit more, but not NEARLY as much as I've built up the other status affect systems. It will come... someday...

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
I adore this quote - I took a long time to respond to this because I didn't want it to seem like patting myself on the back but thanks!

Yeah, that works even better in certain locations and is almost necessary at a new Final Boss section.

Currently, not a whole lot. In the upcoming 2.0 version it will be used a bit more, but not NEARLY as much as I've built up the other status affect systems. It will come... someday...
Do you have a public build release date in mind by the way? Can't wait to play the new stuff :D

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Do you have a public build release date in mind by the way? Can't wait to play the new stuff :D
I just got back from a conference and the kids are out of school daycare the entire week for an American holiday. I've been still working on it each chance I get but every ETA I have keeps getting pushed back.

The final boss was one big chunk of what was needed to get to the public and that has been in patreon testing. I am trying to improve the dynamic timer, fix some other code wish list items, have them tested - then I get the offline version out to you all. It is currently looking like TOTS 3.5 will hit before keystroke 2.0 and that is taking some of my time as well.

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
I just got back from a conference and the kids are out of school daycare the entire week for an American holiday. I've been still working on it each chance I get but every ETA I have keeps getting pushed back.

The final boss was one big chunk of what was needed to get to the public and that has been in patreon testing. I am trying to improve the dynamic timer, fix some other code wish list items, have them tested - then I get the offline version out to you all. It is currently looking like TOTS 3.5 will hit before keystroke 2.0 and that is taking some of my time as well.
Alr! Good to know :) Thanks for the update <3

rokudosenji

Sep 25, 2017
This game is awesome. I tend to type pretty fast, but the timer progressively getting faster makes me feel like that sweaty tryhard meme lol. I've never tried so hard to not see some tits or get laid. Keep up the good work.

• Haha
Reactions: indyc

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
This game is awesome. I tend to type pretty fast, but the timer progressively getting faster makes me feel like that sweaty tryhard meme lol. I've never tried so hard to not see some tits or get laid. Keep up the good work.
I got quite a chuckle out of this haha. You might be disappointed to know that the degree that the timer speeds up was heavily changed for the coming version. Hopefully it will still land well with you. Though I'm struggling to keep up with all the bugs and life, I'm definitely keeping up the work!

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
How do you enable "Optional God Mode" ?
Beat the game once and it unlocks. If that is too difficult I suggest trying it in causal mode. If that is still too difficult PM me and I can send it to you. The reason for that is you lose a huge chunk of the experience by playing with such a cheat that bypasses so many of the game mechanics. It is a tool best used once you have already explored much of it.

Good luck!

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes