TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
How do you get the sissy condition?
A few things give it, but I think the most consistent source is losing in Color World.

I need to play through and find all of the new hypno sources. I know for sure the new Spooky town boss has a ton of hypno content depending on how you go through.

Goddess of Love and Bayonetta also have hypno content in the Cosplay Convention.

At the police station, when in the jail cell, if you have high hypnosis you can be blocked from acting.

Last edited:

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Beat the game once and it unlocks. If that is too difficult I suggest trying it in causal mode. If that is still too difficult PM me and I can send it to you. The reason for that is you lose a huge chunk of the experience by playing with such a cheat that bypasses so many of the game mechanics. It is a tool best used once you have already explored much of it.

Good luck!
Thanks for adding it, though. I played the game quite a bit when you first released it and on/off again every once in a while. That I could have an easier time is pretty nice.

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays.

Ferb1550

Aug 16, 2018
Hey, I'm glad to see that you keep updating this game, it's honestly one of my favorites (although I end up with my fingers shaking every time I play it hahahaha). If you accept suggestions, perhaps you could add an Office or Airport/Airplane area but I understand that making this type of game takes a lot of time and effort so if you continue working on it, do it at the pace that best suits you. Keep up the good work!

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Thanks for adding it, though. I played the game quite a bit when you first released it and on/off again every once in a while. That I could have an easier time is pretty nice.

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays.
You are welcome. I definitely recommend casual mode for an easier time, God Mode would be overkill for this. Hope you have even better holidays!
Hey, I'm glad to see that you keep updating this game, it's honestly one of my favorites (although I end up with my fingers shaking every time I play it hahahaha). If you accept suggestions, perhaps you could add an Office or Airport/Airplane area but I understand that making this type of game takes a lot of time and effort so if you continue working on it, do it at the pace that best suits you. Keep up the good work!
Yep, updates every single week! I'm so glad to know you like it so much. Honestly my hands shake a bit when I publish these things as well. The pace is fine for me but now I'm split into 3 projects with both work life and personal life expecting far more of my time these days.
can anyone tell me if there is a bad ending for sissy? every time I get there I end up sucking a dildo
No specific bad end for high sissy level yet. When you mentioned sucking on a dildo it made me wonder if you were playing Trials of the Succubi instead.

nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
Well, let's wait for the continuation of this thread and other various content) can you tell me how to get the NTR at the police station? Well, in general, you have 2 excellent games, keep creating in the same spirit

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Well, let's wait for the continuation of this thread and other various content) can you tell me how to get the NTR at the police station? Well, in general, you have 2 excellent games, keep creating in the same spirit
Wait for what? I'm here for any questions you might have and it will probably be at least 6 months until a new version is out (unless you get the weekly Patreon updates I suppose).

The police "NTR" is part of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm glad you enjoy my content. The third game is taking far longer than I expected to get off the ground and was probably too much for be to bite off. However, I am driven to complete it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: knownelias

Katisnota

Oct 8, 2018
I downloaded the game, extracted and clicked start keystroke 2.0. Nothing happens. absolutely nothing. Any insight or ideas as to what may be going wrong?

knownelias

Jul 31, 2022
I love what you can get away with for partial successes.
ray parker jr.jpg
"yeah suuure, close enough, here's a point :cautious: "
Seems a bit random sometimes what is accepts as success outside of bosses. Sometimes you can drop whole words, sometimes more than 2 tiny tyops amd it fails ypu :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: indyc

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
How do you defeat the final boss when you can't se the prompt :0
Not being able to check what hacks you have during a fight wasn't the best design choice.
Less of a choice and more of a it's hard to program such a thing in much less figure out a way to not clutter everything up and take up a ton of coding space. I'll try to think of a way but don't get your hopes up yet.
I downloaded the game, extracted and clicked start keystroke 2.0. Nothing happens. absolutely nothing. Any insight or ideas as to what may be going wrong?
I have no idea. Make sure that you are clicking the .bat file. There is a link you can get that you can put directly into your browser to also launch it offline. I would find it but I am short on time right now with Holidays. You can also play through the online version which is 1:1 or better currently.
I love what you can get away with for partial successes.
View attachment 3202527
"yeah suuure, close enough, here's a point :cautious: "
Seems a bit random sometimes what is accepts as success outside of bosses. Sometimes you can drop whole words, sometimes more than 2 tiny tyops amd it fails ypu :HideThePain:
It always ignores the first letter caps and if not a boss will ignore all caps and punctuation. Beyond that it is a % of how much you got right. Longer phrases allow for many more errors. I find that meme you made hilarious, well done!
How can I save my progress?
It automatically does so for you. It will resume where you left off and always remember your girl preferences and hacks unless you tell it to wipe those files.

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
Found a bug.My game gets stuck after I finish an encounter with two blonde police officers(not the boss,regular enemy). Doesn't matter if I win or run. My wanted level is 5 stars. If I spam strip and finish that way then everything is fine but otherwise I'm stuck. I'm using firefox

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Found a bug.My game gets stuck after I finish an encounter with two blonde police officers(not the boss,regular enemy). Doesn't matter if I win or run. My wanted level is 5 stars. If I spam strip and finish that way then everything is fine but otherwise I'm stuck. I'm using firefox
This was reported by someone else and I can't recreate it. I've defeated them with no wanted, full wanted, the level almost ending, the level just beginning, etc and I can't recreate the crash or see anywhere in the code that would cause it. If you still have that file running - if it crashes again if you could right click on it, click inspect, then the console. It should have an error code that might tell me what happened. Regardless have a great Christmas!

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
This was reported by someone else and I can't recreate it. I've defeated them with no wanted, full wanted, the level almost ending, the level just beginning, etc and I can't recreate the crash or see anywhere in the code that would cause it. If you still have that file running - if it crashes again if you could right click on it, click inspect, then the console. It should have an error code that might tell me what happened. Regardless have a great Christmas!
Encountered them a few more times but with less than 5 stars and everything was fine. I'll report back if RNG god let's me recreate the bug
Edit:
Not sure how I got to trigger that encounter with 5 stars(it was my first run, I had handcuffs,a couple of bites and either curious or suggestible statuses) because once I get 5 stars the prison event triggers but the bug does not occur with 4 stars(I tried it with handcuffs too) so I don't know what I did to be on 5 stars there. I'll dm you that error code if I get the bug again.

P.S. Love your games, keep up the good work and Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes