Feruna

Jul 29, 2017
OK, maybe I'm stupid and didn't see a prompt or anything like that. If that is the case, please bear with me.
As far as I am able to tell, the savegames are bound to the cookies or some other webdata of the browser, meaning the progress gets deleted once you clear your files and my browser is set up to do that automatically. My saves get wiped every time I close down the browser...
Is there a way to save your progress to a file like you can do in twine?

Apart from that, I'm really enjoying the game!

SHINGIN

Nov 11, 2021
Are the options which you have option of choosing instead of clicking (like look at her butt or come closer, things like that) sometimes positive/do nothing too ?

Also stupid question but what does the "flash warning " before the prompts mean

Last edited:

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
The server seems to just close automatically, and I'm not sure what's causing it.
Is there a way to fix this?
Are you opening the .bat file? Any information you can give might give me a chance to help. Sorry this is happening.
OK, maybe I'm stupid and didn't see a prompt or anything like that. If that is the case, please bear with me.
As far as I am able to tell, the savegames are bound to the cookies or some other webdata of the browser, meaning the progress gets deleted once you clear your files and my browser is set up to do that automatically. My saves get wiped every time I close down the browser...
Is there a way to save your progress to a file like you can do in twine?

Apart from that, I'm really enjoying the game!
If you are playing with either the offline version or a Milovana account it shouldn't be wiping out your data on a close down. There was this statement that can give more detail on the save state: https://f95zone.to/threads/trials-of-the-succubi-v3-50-indyc.158962/post-12433259
No offence, but you should REALLY try to make this a mouseless-friendly experience. going back to mouse after every prompt is just so aggravating.
It's unfortunately kind of a limitation of the Milovana tease system it was built in.
Yes, so far I haven't been able to get passed this limitation. However, using tab as stated in the tutorial and final boss isn't perfect but might give you a better experience.

Are the options which you have option of choosing instead of clicking (like look at her butt or come closer, things like that) sometimes positive/do nothing too ?

Also stupid question but what does the "flash warning " before the prompts mean
I am not sure what you mean. They don't usually affect your preferences but they will have varying in-game effects. I didn't ever want them being too predictable so there is a huge range of what might happen to explore.

Flash warning means that the girl is about to show you something so it might be in your best interest to avoid censoring the show.

Reactions: Femdom Enjoyer

Feruna

Jul 29, 2017

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
hmm. Strange. I use the start keystroke 2.0.bat every time and whenever i close down Firefox my save is gone... I might look into that tomorrow. Maybe I can pinpoint the problem.
Well the save in keystroke matters a lot less than TOTS. It is only saving the hacks you have found, the girl preferences, and if you were in the middle of a run it autosaves where you left off. If closing down firefox removes the hacks you found for example, that is a big issue and I have no idea why that might be.

If you delete a girl, does it delete all of her scenes or just the scene you press delete on?
It prevents you from seeing that girl again that run and "votes" against her type.

Last edited:

Feruna

Jul 29, 2017
Well the save in keystroke matters a lot less than TOTS. It is only saving the hacks you have found, the girl preferences, and if you were in the middle of a run it autosaves where you left off. If closing down firefox removes the hacks you found for example, that is a big issue and I have no idea why that might be.
Well, it removes literally everything. Hacks start at 0 unlocked again, preferences are gone etc.. I've written most of them down or made screenshots, but it doesn't feel great ^^'... might have to do with some of the things I set up in Firefox over the last few years. I'm probably going to look at it some time but not right now.

slattslatt!!

May 12, 2021
Are you opening the .bat file? Any information you can give might give me a chance to help. Sorry this is happening.
I found that the issue was with my antivirus software. It's weird though that the game would work properly for a minute before the console would close. I also tried to whitelist spark.exe, but that didn't work. The game works if I turn my antivirus off.

Reactions: Yaprak Adam

WhiteTool

Aug 31, 2021
For some reason, I'm having an issue with the game. After playing a few times now, on the Mozilla Firefox browser, it now gives me Liya.exe Not Found if any scene involving her would appear. I have tried installing the bugfix, deleting the folder, reinstalling the game, it won't go away. Any idea what happened to Liya.exe? It made the Final Boss impossible to beat, because it softlocked there.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
For some reason, I'm having an issue with the game. After playing a few times now, on the Mozilla Firefox browser, it now gives me Liya.exe Not Found if any scene involving her would appear. I have tried installing the bugfix, deleting the folder, reinstalling the game, it won't go away. Any idea what happened to Liya.exe? It made the Final Boss impossible to beat, because it softlocked there.
When you restart it tells you how to change that - deleting your preferences. Deleting files like that was what the final boss warns about as a last second defensive mechanism.

However the crash was a true bug. That should be fixed by the patch you downloaded.

WhiteTool

Aug 31, 2021
When you restart it tells you how to change that - deleting your preferences. Deleting files like that was what the final boss warns about as a last second defensive mechanism.

However the crash was a true bug. That should be fixed by the patch you downloaded.
I must have missed where it says to delete the preferences. Is it when you restart after beating the final boss..? The only thing I remember from that is you have to reload to restart, there isn't a button to do so right? Maybe I only have to reload because I watch the credits every time, so if the button to restart is from not watching the credits, that'd be why I missed it.

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
Interesting game. For some reason there doesn't seem to be a timer for me on typing.

This is using the offline version with the Brave browser. Any suggestions?

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
As in Level 1? No I didn't I just played around with various approaches and different scenarios. I assume the timer starts after level 1 then?
You got it! If you play on casual mode after level 1 then it won't ever have a timer but I would definitely suggest seeing how far you get in normal mode first. I'm excited for you to see the rest!

• Red Heart
Reactions: bobkelpie7

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
Excellent game. There is a lot of depth and interactions.

I am curious if there is any other interaction from the sissy levels outside of censorship being applied?

• Love
Reactions: indyc

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Excellent game. There is a lot of depth and interactions.

I am curious if there is any other interaction from the sissy levels outside of censorship being applied?
Yep, once you get it higher check the hud on the right. (and enjoy the additional censorship)

I'm glad you like it so much! I got a little overboard with the depth in my stuff which most won't ever see but I'm glad it worked for you!

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes