DaVe_X

Jul 12, 2018
It's worth noting that the alphanumeric code preceding .default-release will be different for each person, and depending on your settings that ID code might be followed only by .default or perhaps something else entirely. Also, I would be cautious of sharing your specific ID (which is why I didn't include yours in this post); I don't know enough about the inner workings of the Firefox profiles system to say if these are merely a local UID or if they actually correspond to the online component of the profile, but being overly cautious here won't hurt. Finally, saves for the pre-2.0 release of this game are under http+++127.0.0.1+6700 as the game used to run on port 6700 originally.
Thanks for that tip and pointing all that out. I was unaware of any of that. Will definitely keep it in mind when posting in the future! (y)

DaVe_X

Jul 12, 2018
Not to ignore the rest, as it's a pretty good explanation of a way to play this... to answer this part, there is a section for advanced hacks once you finish going through the whole list.

Been going through the police area lately so I haven't touched those bugs in a bit, but it currently orders them by the amount of bugs you have. If anything, the hud might need to be expanded to show more of them on screen.
Isn't the advance hacks section though just the hacks that require combinations? I don't remember it including the hacks that are learned from the campsite bugs. I could be remembering that incorrectly though. I'll have to give it a look next time I play, but if it includes the campsite bug hacks then good deal!

I guess I also didn't notice picking up butterflies, etc from the campsite when navigating the police station area. That's cool if it does add them like that, though. Maybe I just missed it due to not seeing them on the HUD. I haven't played with the new update patch yet, so I'll pay more attention to that when I give the patch a playthrough in the future. Thanks for the info!

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
It is not your old phone. There is server maintenance happening that hasn't finished yet causing it to be unplayable. I'll send an update out when it is fixed! Thank you for your patience, so sorry they are doing this.
Looks like we are back in action parachina !

I think maybe the main reason this game is so hard for me to wrap my brain around is that I don't get any reward if I win, but there also isn't a reward for Game Over. Sometimes losing is winning, and sometimes it's still just losing. It's abundantly clear that typing the given prompts is not the correct way to see lewd content, but it's not always clear what is (that is, it's not always clear how to lose just enough to see the sexy pics without losing so much that you actually lose).

For players who like trying to figure out complex systems, I can see how that might be appealing. For people like me who just feel confused by that, I'd like to make a suggestion about how you could add a "win by winning" path. You could make a gallery where players can review each of the scenes, and have a metacurrency (something that you keep after Game Overs) which you earn more of when you win, and can be used to unlock scenes in the gallery. The cost to unlock a scene could be decremented a little each time you see the scene in the game (and by a little more if you lose), so people can still unlock scenes in the gallery without using the metacurrency at all, but someone like me who gets confused and overwhelmed by this "lose but don't lose" framework can just grind out coins playing it as a simple typing game, that has censored previews of the rewards I'll unlock by winning. And then when you unlock the scene in the gallery, it would play out the same way as in the game, but with no cost to use hacks and an unlimited number of files, so you can't ever reach 100% corruption (that's so it would still feel like being in the game, and not just looking at a slideshow, which I could already do on any number of free sites).
A gallery has been requested before and while I can see it's merits, this really isn't the engine to pull something like that off well unless I have a eureka moment. Any way I know how to do it would take me forever and take up all the remaining file space I have.

That being said - I think you bring up a good point about not rewarding the player enough for succeeding beyond hacks. I will try to find of ways to throw more sexy time in there. I already have a few ideas.
Sorry, I don't think I ever suggested a linear mode, as far as I can recall. I suggested a gallery, which is a feature that would still be worthwhile even if there were no metacurrency or any other changes to the gameplay (my understanding is that scenes come up semi-randomly within their zones, so if you wanted to go back and look at a favorite scene, there wouldn't be any way to do that immediately or dependably).

Note also that I said, "The cost to unlock a scene could be decremented a little each time you see the scene in the game (and by a little more if you lose)." I wasn't trying to get too detailed with my suggestion, but that should be a hint that I was not suggesting the gallery would be "easy peasy boobies." If seeing the scene decreased the price just a little, then it would take a lot of grinding to get either the coins or the "scene XP" to unlock something. I might have to play a scene maybe 10 times before it could be unlocked, which means that I would probably be getting a lot more familiar with how the game works and how it's normally meant to be played. It's possible that at that point, I would not even need the gallery, except as a way to review and reminisce about the scenes I had already "conquered." But in the meantime, if I played through a scene ten times or even more, and never had the lightbulb moment where I was able to successfully rewire my brain from how I've been trained to approach other games, then I would still have something to show for my efforts. That seems pretty reasonable to me, and the great thing about it is that people who don't want to play that way lose absolutely nothing. All they have to do is never click on the gallery button, and their experience of the game will change by exactly 0.0%.
The existence of a feature would change my perspective on something even if I choose not to use it. I totally see what you are saying though. You honestly bring up really good points and I am incredibly appreciative of your perspective. However, I think I want to tackle your core issue through different avenues - both due to engine/time limitations, and my personal preferences.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
However, I think I want to tackle your core issue through different avenues - both due to engine/time limitations, and my personal preferences.
I firmly believe that anyone making a free game should always follow their own personal preferences first and foremost. But still, thanks for listening to my opinions.

Reactions: DaVe_X and indyc

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Apologies in advance for the Great Wall o' Text. Hopefully someone gets something out of reading it!
You don't need to apologize one bit. I make games to discuss them and when people come and pour their thoughts out in such a way it makes my day! (It also helps that you heaped on the praise haha!)

Going in, I had zero experience with these typing-based tease games so initially I was just focused on the prompts and the timer - trying to "beat" every single girl thinking that was how to "win." I type crazy fast so that was never really a challenge for me so I came away like the poster above thinking "what the H, I'm not getting to see jack squat in terms of sexy time, what gives?"
I don't think there is much else in that specific genre. Anything else that I thought might be close has a different feel entirely. My main goal was to make an adult "combat" game that was skill based and then the thought of a 2 handed adult game was too funny to pass up. I set out to make the most impressive thing I could in that engine after I learned it so well with TOTS and had a team of fans willing to help. Looking back I don't know if I should have invested so much in EOS considering how much better I think I could have done in a standalone engine with coding help.

I also wanna say (again to the dev) hats off as well for being creative with the game's premise. Too many adult games follow the same old same old dating sim storyline/environment and this is anything but that. In a sea of "been there, done that" games, this one stands out as unique in a lot of ways and that's awesome. I'm glad I stumbled upon it as it opened me up to a whole new type of game engine and adult game mechanic that I thoroughly am enjoying. I've since also given Trials of the Succubi a try and am loving that as well so far for all the same reasons that I enjoy this game.
I can't start a project if it isn't a unique experience to me. TOTS actually isn't unique enough but I only did that because I didn't kno how to "code" anything else at the time. I tried to really push the needle on how much sheer content I could fit in an adult choose your own adventure game and still have it function to inject some uniqueness down the line.
I wouldn't mind if some explanation was added to some of the afflictions and player states in the inventory (not sure what else to call it) portion of the screen. Like, if we were able to hover over the icons and a text blurb popped up giving some detail to what the icon represents and what effects it's having on our player state.
I am ALL about popups for QOL but sadly EOS doesn't allow for them. I might make an in-between level hint screen though for these. I think the only reason I was reluctant to do it is I originally wanted them to be a bit mysterious to let the replay value shine. I usually go too far in that direction though.
Would also like if the "new hacks" from the Camping zone were added to our hacks database. That would be helpful. Might also be nice if those new bugs were available in other areas than just that one, but maybe that is coming down the road in future updates, I dunno?
As another poster thankfully said, they should be at the end of your hack database. They are kind of "available" in previous zones though some hacks, 2 of which are spelled out in the campsite zone and will be at the end of the hack database. There are also some other ways to get them earlier on though hacks or creativity.
Some extra categories on the girl preferences would be nice too I think. For example, I'm an ass man so would be cool if that was a category in this game like it is in Trials of the Succubi. Maybe a category for FFF or FFM or "group" as some of the photosets feature those scenarios. Stuff like that.
Sadly I think I already spread myself a bit thin with the current categories. The more of them I have the less you will feel the impact of each one. It also exponentially increases the amount of coding interaction required with each one I introduce. If those weren't true I entirely agree!
The only real irritation I've come across while playing is browser function and save state locations. I use Opera GX as my main browser and for the life of me I can't get sound in the game to function at all when using that browser.
Yeah, Opera has been broken for about a year now with Milovana stuff. I sadly have no control over this.
Anyways that's it. Kudos to anyone who read this entire wall of text. I'm more of a lurker than a poster, so when I do post it ends up being a novel. I rarely post on any games here, but this one I like and had a lot to say on, so apologies if I rambled on too long. Keep up the great work, dev. Love the game as is!
I didn't just read the entire wall, I savored it! I'm glad you like it so much but I know I can still do better!
I was looking over the text file where I saved the various hacks I've found and their effects and isn't there a hack that already does exactly that? I won't give away the prompt for said hack, but the description for it reads "clears a system status (player inflicted with "x" state)"
Yeah, purify, one of the butterfly hacks does that.

• Love
Reactions: DaVe_X

DaVe_X

Jul 12, 2018
Sorry, I don't think I ever suggested a linear mode, as far as I can recall. I suggested a gallery, which is a feature that would still be worthwhile even if there were no metacurrency or any other changes to the gameplay (my understanding is that scenes come up semi-randomly within their zones, so if you wanted to go back and look at a favorite scene, there wouldn't be any way to do that immediately or dependably).

Note also that I said, "The cost to unlock a scene could be decremented a little each time you see the scene in the game (and by a little more if you lose)." I wasn't trying to get too detailed with my suggestion, but that should be a hint that I was not suggesting the gallery would be "easy peasy boobies." If seeing the scene decreased the price just a little, then it would take a lot of grinding to get either the coins or the "scene XP" to unlock something. I might have to play a scene maybe 10 times before it could be unlocked, which means that I would probably be getting a lot more familiar with how the game works and how it's normally meant to be played. It's possible that at that point, I would not even need the gallery, except as a way to review and reminisce about the scenes I had already "conquered." But in the meantime, if I played through a scene ten times or even more, and never had the lightbulb moment where I was able to successfully rewire my brain from how I've been trained to approach other games, then I would still have something to show for my efforts. That seems pretty reasonable to me, and the great thing about it is that people who don't want to play that way lose absolutely nothing. All they have to do is never click on the gallery button, and their experience of the game will change by exactly 0.0%.
The game was never meant to be played that way, though. The core foundation of the game is the player being put in a bind deciding between typing the prompt correctly but not seeing the naughty bits, and giving in to the temptation to be able to see the naughty bits but then losing to the virus. It's a tease and temptation game.

What you're suggesting would mean that by typing the prompts correctly or by just grinding the scene over and over that you'd be given the reward that you were never meant to be given by typing the prompts correctly in the first place.

The entire point of the game is to decide what matters to you more - typing the prompts to defeat the virus, or giving in to the virus to be able to get the girl you want to see. And that's not unfair, because you've been given tools, that when used correctly, allow you to do both. I explained above some basic ways to use those tools to get what you want - that being the hacks and other prompts at your disposal. What you need to "grind" for is the hacks, not an incrementally unlockable gallery, because once you have the hacks and understand how to use them, you'll see everything that you would have seen in the gallery anyway.

Considering all that, it makes little to no sense to me why the dev should spend time coding and implementing an alternative unlockable gallery system when all the player needs to do to receive those awards is to play the game as it was originally intended and use the tools that he's already given them to do so.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
What you're suggesting would mean that by typing the prompts correctly or by just grinding the scene over and over that you'd be given the reward that you were never meant to be given by typing the prompts correctly in the first place.
Right, but different things are fun for different people, so that would be a way to make the game fun/sexy for different types of people with brains that work in divergent ways from you or the dev. If the gallery is impractical to implement in this engine, I totally understand that and I wish the dev all the best in following their bliss. But if the only barrier to entry was just "this isn't how the game was meant to be," then why should that matter? A lot of games are enjoyed by people in ways other than what the game was originally meant to do.

Again, the dev should focus first and foremost on their own personal enjoyment and gratification. But if part of the gratification they get comes from how many people are playing and enjoying the game, then it can't hurt to consider suggestions for ways to make it appeal to a wider range of people.

And that's not unfair, because you've been given tools, that when used correctly, allow you to do both.
I haven't been given those tools. You've been given those tools, because you've played the game repeatedly (and made notes in a text document, which not every player will be inclined to do). Wouldn't it then be fair to say that part of how the game was meant to be played is to go through it over and over repeatedly until you reach a point where you can get what you want without getting a game over? All I'm suggesting is that there could be more than one way to implement or achieve that core concept.

Considering all that, it makes little to no sense to me why the dev should spend time coding and implementing an alternative unlockable gallery system when all the player needs to do to receive those awards is to play the game as it was originally intended and use the tools that he's already given them to do so.
And yet, the dev said the gallery has been requested before, so it's not just me with my admittedly abnormal brain who wants it. Galleries are quite a common thing in sexy games; I suspect that's probably because once people have played a game, they don't necessarily want to play all the way through it again to see a particular part of it they like. So I still say a gallery would be a worthwhile addition to the game regardless of whether it has an incremental unlocking element or not. But I completely understand if the dev made this game in a particular engine because it was the engine they were most familiar with or most comfortable with, and a gallery would be hard to do in that. That's just the way it goes sometimes, I accept that. But purely on a conceptual level, I don't think there's anything particularly sacrelegious about having a gallery in a game like this, regardless of how it was intended to be played. I agree the dev should not spend a lot of time on it if it's not something that they would find personally gratifying. But if it ever happened that there came a way to do it without very much effort or resources, then it seems to me that it would be a nice little QoL improvement, regardless of whether it had metacurrency unlocking or not.

DaVe_X

Jul 12, 2018
You don't need to apologize one bit. I make games to discuss them and when people come and pour their thoughts out in such a way it makes my day! (It also helps that you heaped on the praise haha!)
Thanks. ^^ A lot of times when I type I tend to go down the full stream of thought rabbit hole and end up getting out over my skis with how much I type. Glad you enjoyed it and also appreciate you taking the time to read all of it. Says a lot about you as a dev.

I don't think there is much else in that specific genre. Anything else that I thought might be close has a different feel entirely. My main goal was to make an adult "combat" game that was skill based and then the thought of a 2 handed adult game was too funny to pass up. I set out to make the most impressive thing I could in that engine after I learned it so well with TOTS and had a team of fans willing to help. Looking back I don't know if I should have invested so much in EOS considering how much better I think I could have done in a standalone engine with coding help.
Sadly you are right about that. After getting hooked on your two games I poked around looking for things similar and there is most definitely not, lol. Interesting thing as well about that is that I actually hadn't heard of EOS before. At various times over the years I've hobby'd around with 3D modeling, graphic design and animation, light script modding, and more recently SD AI in Automatic1111. Always had a "maybe, we'll see" idea of creating a game of some sort at some point and many moons ago took a half-hearted stab at making one in the Visionaire Studio engine (the two ladies in my avatar were character assets to be used in it; shout out to Nenad Asonovic and his wonderful Willy D game for the inspiration to do so). Although like a lot of side projects I get jazzed up about like that, over time I got side-tracked into other hobby endeavors and it sits to this day as an unplayable dream on one of my SSDs, haha. Point is, I like learning about game engines that I'm not familiar with so your games got me poking around a bit into EOS and it's capabilities and limitations. I'm by no means an expert on that engine after doing so, but I must say I'm incredibly impressed with what you've pulled off using it to make these two games. Definitely above and beyond what it was intended to be used to create, so I think it's pretty rad that you took it upon yourself to do so.

I can't start a project if it isn't a unique experience to me. TOTS actually isn't unique enough but I only did that because I didn't kno how to "code" anything else at the time. I tried to really push the needle on how much sheer content I could fit in an adult choose your own adventure game and still have it function to inject some uniqueness down the line.
I can identify with that. I work as a metal fabricator and I gave up on taking commission orders on our bikes as a lot of the time my heart wasn't into the design request of somebody else. I do much better when the idea is from my own mind's eye as when the project feels like it's my own, I pour a lot more effort into it. Like I said in the previous post, this game is totally unique compared to so many of the other adult games that feel the same, function the same, and follow the same basic overall premise. The idea alone of the girls actually being a virus is unlike any premise I've seen in any gaming genre. Couple that with it having the battle mechanics you spoke of while being tied to the tease and temptation theme and it really feels like one of a kind playing it. Can definitely tell this project meant a lot to you personally and that you put a lot of thought into it. That's what creation of any kind is all about - having an idea that's all your own and making it a reality.

I am ALL about popups for QOL but sadly EOS doesn't allow for them. I might make an in-between level hint screen though for these. I think the only reason I was reluctant to do it is I originally wanted them to be a bit mysterious to let the replay value shine. I usually go too far in that direction though.
No problem there. After looking into EOS I figured that was probably the case. I can see your point about keeping the afflictions, etc. a bit of mystery. I like when games make me think instead of just spoon-feeding every little thing to me for the most part. Thinking back on it, when I first played I was able to figure those out pretty well. The thing that I remember now being baffled about for a bit when I first started was the icons next to the file corruption %. The lips etc. is what I'm talking about. Figured out that it was just the girl's stability rating after playing a while, but maybe those could be something touched on in the tutorial with Liya as new players might be confused as to whether those are inventory things or status values etc. Not a big deal by any means.

Sadly I think I already spread myself a bit thin with the current categories. The more of them I have the less you will feel the impact of each one. It also exponentially increases the amount of coding interaction required with each one I introduce. If those weren't true I entirely agree!
Understandable. I imagine with each category that gets introduced it would mean having to add extra code to the mechanic that picks the next girl for the player to interact with, plus extra coding criteria for the game to continue to evolve the player's preferences over the course of playing. Booty's my must-have physical trait when lady shopping so I figured it was worth a shot bringing up. It made it in as a category in Trials of the Succubi so I'm good. Gotta love those dreams and television appearances, haha!

Yeah, Opera has been broken for about a year now with Milovana stuff. I sadly have no control over this.
Yeah, I figured it was probably a browser or engine issue rather than a dev issue. Browser stuff usually is that way. Kind of ironic that Opera promotes the GX browser as a "gaming browser" (wtf exactly would that even be, lol?). I do use it as my main anyway though as it does have a lot of useful features that the other mainstream browsers don't. Having a deals aggregator on the home page for gaming prices and sales is nice as well. In other words, it's great for actual web browsing. Gaming? Not so much (again they promote it in their ads as the "gaming browser" though, lol).

I didn't just read the entire wall, I savored it! I'm glad you like it so much but I know I can still do better!
Again, I'm glad to hear that. A shit ton goes into making a game, especially when it's a small indie dev team. I lurk and read a lot of the posts on this site and sometimes it irritates me that there's so many "you don't have this" and "hey, can you add this super specific thing to the game to suit my personal tastes?" posts and not necessarily enough praising the good work and features that are already in the game and what we enjoyed about playing it. Not gonna completely shit on the naysayers and requesters, as that's an integral and necessary part of developing too, but I also feel like there could be a bit more pats on the back being handed out once in a while to all of you devs who put yourselves out there and make these lewd games. Lord knows AAA companies are never gonna do it, haha. Anyways, thanks again for the great games. I have a blast playing them.

Yeah, purify, one of the butterfly hacks does that.
That's the one! A truly helpful lil' bugger!

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Would it be possible to create a menu similar to the hack menu? Where it treats the experience of having been afflicted by the status as the flag to show up on a menu between levels similar to receiving a new hack and storing it in it's own menu? Then you would just need an image to summarize anything you wanted to inform the player of.

Reactions: bobkelpie7

rokudosenji

Sep 25, 2017
What is the fastest way to find as many hacks as possible other than thanos snapping every girl I see? Is there a trick to get more drops? I've tried the search bug, but it always fails and I'm not exactly sure how it works.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Would it be possible to create a menu similar to the hack menu? Where it treats the experience of having been afflicted by the status as the flag to show up on a menu between levels similar to receiving a new hack and storing it in it's own menu? Then you would just need an image to summarize anything you wanted to inform the player of.
Yeah something like this is fairly likely (despite that hack menu being one of the most bug heavy parts haha). I doubt I will describe them to the number but I can give players more direction on what they are affected by.
What is the fastest way to find as many hacks as possible other than thanos snapping every girl I see? Is there a trick to get more drops? I've tried the search bug, but it always fails and I'm not exactly sure how it works.
If it is always failing then something is probably wrong with it. I will look into that now.

There have been a few hacks shared on the forums you can go looking for. Feel free to share your favorite one and someone might return the favor! I hand them out from time to time as well but am also trying to figure out how fast people are discovering them.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah something like this is fairly likely (despite that hack menu being one of the most bug heavy parts haha). I doubt I will describe them to the number but I can give players more direction on what they are affected by.
I must not mess with that menu enough, because I haven't seen anything that seems wrong with it.

There have been a few hacks shared on the forums you can go looking for. Feel free to share your favorite one and someone might return the favor! I hand them out from time to time as well but am also trying to figure out how fast people are discovering them.
Since starting 2.0 (which for whatever reason started me over), I have around 25 hacks? I found a few on another file but they aren't saved anywhere.

Between hopping to different areas with one of the skip hacks and switching to casual occasionally just to see new content, it slowed down some hack gains. Might spend some time soon just clearing to see if I can't snag a few more.

rokudosenji

Sep 25, 2017
Since starting 2.0 (which for whatever reason started me over), I have around 25 hacks? I found a few on another file but they aren't saved anywhere.

Between hopping to different areas with one of the skip hacks and switching to casual occasionally just to see new content, it slowed down some hack gains. Might spend some time soon just clearing to see if I can't snag a few more.
I've gotten 48/55 so far, and I think most of the ones I don't have yet are the rare ones. I've been getting most of mine by just getting to bosses as quickly as possible and defeating them, but now I'm having a bit more trouble getting new ones. There is a hack that specifically removes common hacks from drops, so I'm thinking that may in turn make me more likely to get the last few rare ones, but I haven't tried it yet. Also, the special bug hacks I still need to write down somewhere.

One thing cool about this game is that if you know how some hacks synergize, you can pretty much trivialize the difficulty of everything except the final boss.

If it is always failing then something is probably wrong with it. I will look into that now.
I think it might just be because most of the ones I have left to get are the rare ones. I got search pretty late, so it might work a lot more efficiently with a fresh save with very few common hacks.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
I've gotten 48/55 so far, and I think most of the ones I don't have yet are the rare ones. I've been getting most of mine by just getting to bosses as quickly as possible and defeating them, but now I'm having a bit more trouble getting new ones. There is a hack that specifically removes common hacks from drops, so I'm thinking that may in turn make me more likely to get the last few rare ones, but I haven't tried it yet. Also, the special bug hacks I still need to write down somewhere.

One thing cool about this game is that if you know how some hacks synergize, you can pretty much trivialize the difficulty of everything except the final boss.
You can honestly trivialize the final boss with 1 to 2 hacks if you capitalize on the alternate win condition (phase 2 only obviously). Once I stack up a bit more I might try messing with some combinations to see what I can mess around with/break the game with, but lately I've just been trying to find some different scenes to enjoy. I know there's some stuff you can mess around with based on the advanced hacks and bugs from the campsite area, but I haven't messed with those much.

DaVe_X

Jul 12, 2018
You can honestly trivialize the final boss with 1 to 2 hacks if you capitalize on the alternate win condition (phase 2 only obviously). Once I stack up a bit more I might try messing with some combinations to see what I can mess around with/break the game with, but lately I've just been trying to find some different scenes to enjoy. I know there's some stuff you can mess around with based on the advanced hacks and bugs from the campsite area, but I haven't messed with those much.
Indeed. She seems tough at first, but once you figure out her methodology and have hacks down pat she's not much of an obstacle.
The first and simplest way to cheese her I found was just to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After those early playthroughs I got my hack list built up and have since found a few other ways to blitz her pretty easily if I want to.

At this point I really refrain from that though, as like you I'm mostly just playing for new content that I haven't previously found. I put some limitations on myself to make it harder and basically play it like a rp - I keep my girl preferences intact for new playthroughs so I almost always get girls my MC should be tempted by. Since they should be hard for my MC to resist I try to take them as deep into their scenario as possible while still being able to defeat them at the end without losing hearts or file count. If I fail at that I just use the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and keep going.

By playing that way I find it forces me to lose a lot more files and hearts, plus I have to use a lot more of my bugs on hacks to even make it to Big Bad BossyPants, which then makes it a lot tougher to beat her. Only downside to playing it that way is it makes the stage bosses tougher to beat so I don't necessarily find as many new hacks.

Love the replayability of this game.

DaVe_X

Jul 12, 2018
I've gotten the search hack to work, but I can also confirm it doesn't work as much as it fails. About 2 out of every 3 times I employ it, it doesn't seem to ever give me new hacks. That said, I've had that save file for a long time and have over half the total available hacks found on that save, so maybe that affects how the search hack works, I dunno. I've yet to try it on a fresh playthrough to see if having little to no hacks found makes a difference in search's effectiveness.

I won't post it's name, since it's a rare hack, but the one that removes common hacks from drops and replaces them with the more uncommon and rare ones works every time I've used it. Found a lot of new and useful ones that way.

Opticon213

Jul 1, 2017
was kinda disappointed to find out that body part preference like feet wasn't a factor in the 'ai' determining the girls you face. was hoping for something like a priority on the girls with feet events after failing them too many times or something.

with that said, hoping an area for feet wins a poll and becomes a thing

GarryFromAccounting

Apr 13, 2020
When you encounter an enemy, would it be possible with a tag of some sort in the first picture that tells you if the pictures will just contain nudity and no sex. It would make it easier to skip the more "boring" content.

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
When you encounter an enemy, would it be possible with a tag of some sort in the first picture that tells you if the pictures will just contain nudity and no sex. It would make it easier to skip the more "boring" content.
You can use strip to "move things along" on an encounter and then if you any not interested just type more and delete the girl once finished and you won't see that encounter again. I think having tags at the start spoils the tease / discovery aspect which is one of the main points of the game.

Reactions: DaVe_X

DaVe_X

Jul 12, 2018
was kinda disappointed to find out that body part preference like feet wasn't a factor in the 'ai' determining the girls you face. was hoping for something like a priority on the girls with feet events after failing them too many times or something.

with that said, hoping an area for feet wins a poll and becomes a thing
If you mean failing by cumming, then the AI does make those models a priority going forward afterwards to give itself an advantage in defeating you. Plus the entire Military zone has foot fetish listed as one of it's staple model kinks. There's other girls from other areas sprinkled around that ask you if you're into feet as well and the AI will take note of it.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes